*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Mermaid's are part fish, they have to be near water :p So I had to make it realistic.)
    Azure closed her eyes in pain. She was barely conscious when Degan picked her up. "Water." She softly whimpered, it was all she could think of. When the water began to wash over her she had just enough strength to open her eyes a little. Her chest lifted in fell quickly, as she was able to breath again. As her thoughts became straight again, she looked around scared. Not knowing how she had gotten there.

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid moved slower as she grew tired.
    ~
    Buchanan nodded and held on to Liana tightly as he walked inside the elevator.
    ~
    Sonora slowly closed her book as it came to an end. As she was brought back to real life she stretched, and yawned.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    River woke up, it had stopped raining, so she was baking in the sun. She noticed what woke her up, she couldn't breath and her throat was painfully dry. She jumped into she water, sinking for a moment as she did nothing but let the water cool her off. She then moved a little, using her tail to begin swimming.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    They landed by the water and nightmare shifted. She looked around before noticing a mermaid tugging at her ankle impatiently. Most mermaids didn't know English, so they just tried to get a humans attention by annoying them. The mermaid spoke in a odd language, it didn't sound like any other. Nightmare only understood a few words the mermaid said, which was "dragon egg, about to hatch". Nightmare stared, shocked, she also used this odd language (since she knew it a little), which in English meant "Really? Did the snakes tell you?" And the mermaid nodded. Nightmare looked at Taylor, remembering she was there. "Taylor, have you ever seen a skinny, snake like Dragon? Even just a painting." She asked, this question was more important than it sounded.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star moved to sit on the bed again and gently touched Amar's back. She rubbed it soothingly, unsure of what had upset the other unicorn, but knowing she was upset at something.

~~
    "How...how did you do that?" Estelle asked, taking a step back from the bigger dragon, her eyes widened a little in surprise at his transforming in front of her. She moved back until she touched the wall then stilled again, watching the three others. He was right about her being scared, she was very scared, but had no where to go so she lifted her head and called for her mother again. It was all she could think to do

6. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yes, a Chinese Dragon. Well, they're incredibly rare, and mysterious. No one in the whole entire world knows everything about them. They are the oddest creature I've ever heard of, I daresay." Nightmare said, "Anyway, their eggs can only be found underwater. They are water dragons. And here's the strangest part, they stay in their egg for 18 years! So, when they hatch, they're full grown and strong. Most people say it's because they have no parents, and as babies they're very fragile, so they somehow evolved to skip this process of trying to survive alone as a infant, and kept their hard shell underwater until they're huge. It's hard to wrap your head around it, it's incredibly strange. But, you may wonder how they know anything if for 18 years they do nothing, well, the snakes raise them, and teach them everything by talking. So, when they hatch, they seem to be a normal dragon. And the snakes have just shared the news of a Chinese Dragon egg about to hatch, maybe in only a day. It's annoying, but they like keeping secrets, for some reason." Nightmare said, she shrugged a little. Snakes were far from her favorite animal she had to protect.
    (I'll make the dragons form once it hatches)

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ericsson could tell he had did the wrong thing. Amar was way too timid and he had possibly offended Amar. As he watched her leave to hide back in her room. He looked to Star with an apologetic wince. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." He looked in the room, unsure. "Well, maybe I should be on my way. It seems I've done enough damage for one day." He said as he looked back at Star.
    ~~~
    Zypher glanced back at them as the walked up as a group. " Alright here we go. I hope that key of yours opens all the prison doors." He said in a whisper, as he went through the cut fence. His gun out and ready.
    ~~~
    Arran looked over again as the door opened and these men walked in with a box. She got up to go look at what it was. One of the men said, " It's your projector, we're here to install it." Arran smiled at Angela. She then went and sat down to watch them work.
    ~~~
    Markus's walkie went off, "Sir, Ashton is fifteen minutes out." Markus picked it up and said, "Good, tell her when she gets here, I'll see her in her office." "Yes, Sir, will do." Markus looked at his watch, before looking back at Storm and Estelle.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Oh. :D )
    Degan sat down, until the after effects of the collar wore off. He was panting softly from the pain. He watched to make sure Azure was fine.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika stood, ready for what was about to happen. He had his gun in his hand and just waited.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by