*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star smiled after the doctor then looked to Ericsson again "Amar and Dawn are their names" She said softly

Jason moved his rifle from it's sling to his hands and picked up a silencer, putting it on as he followed Anna and Zypher to the nearest they could get to the towers without being seen. Jason and Anna both kept a look out for any cameras in the area

~~~
    Angela smiled and nodded "I could stay in my bird form, much easier to hide like that, and it's not like we would be leaving, so he can't really get mad, right?" She did not want to get the real doves in trouble, much less Arran.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ericsson slowly bowed his head to each. "Very nice to meet both of you, Amar and Dawn." He then returned his gaze to Star. "You look a lot better since we last talked. I'm glad, because I was very concerned about you." He said softly.
    ~~~
    Navar handed Zypher a silencer, Zypher screwed it on as they crept along. There were a few cameras but something had destroyed them. For they were nothing but broken pieces. Zypher looked to Anna and Jason intrigued. But kept following along.
    ~~~
    Arran nodded vigorously to that. "We'll have to wait a bit though. So she can settle down. That way they won't be watching her 24/7." She signed.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika looked at the glittering pieces of camera on the ground, but also kept walking.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Skye looked at all four walls for a weakness, or secret tunnel.
    Azure was quiet, inside she tried to process what had happened to her in this past, short hour. Suddenly her throat swelled up and she couldn't breath. Somehow, she was aware why- mermaids can't stay out of water. In human form they can last longer, but only one hour out of water. When the hour ends they will quickly die unless they return to water. Azure huddled on the floor gasping for air, but was unable to breath. She shifted into mermaid form out of instinct and lay on the floor with her tail slowly flopping like a fish who is miserably dieing. Azure knew she needed water, not to drink, but to be in water. At that moment all she could wish for is to be saved by being in a pool, or lake, she was afraid to die, as brave as she was.
    ~
    Storm nodded then walked inside. He quietly shut the door behind him, and slowly raised his hands above is head. "It's alright," He said softly. "I have no weapons."

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Star dipped her head, looking away from him briefly "I am used to being alone, this place and everything that has happened was too much.Ashton helped me calm again, and told me many stories" She smiled a little at that.

~~~~
    Anna shrugged a little at the broken cameras. She paused at a tree and glanced around before climbing up to get in a position where she could get the shots from. Jason did the same at a tree a bit further away from her

~~~
    Angela smiled and nodded "That'll be alright. I don't want to make her feel scared or anything. I know what that's like" She said softly

(Is there anything?)

~~~
    Estelle tilted her head then shook it and took a step back away from him "What is that? Who are you?" She narrowed her eyes on him then shook her head again "You smell different"

6. NickyKnack

( Then why did you want to be with Degan. He doesn't have, or need a pool. He's a winged lion. :( Let me make up some crazy stuff. :lol: )

Seeing her flounder on the floor in agony. Degan braced himself for the excruciating pain of the collar as he crossed the invisible forcefield. He grabbed at his neck as he made it to her. He picked her up and carried her back to his side of the forcefield. He took her to his bathtub and put in the plug and laid her in the bathtub. He quickly turned on the shower, so that the water would wash over her as it filled the tub.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  7. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

8. NickyKnack

Ericsson nodded and grinned widely. "She's very good at that. When she's not giving you her tuff love." He said humorously.
    ~~~
    Zypher told Navar and the others to cover Jason and Anna, while he went to investigated the treeline and the backside of the prison.
    ~~~
    Arran smiled sadly at Angela. She signed with conviction, "I'm so sorry for you being captured."
    ~~~
    Markus slowly backed away. He didn't want her to feel that they were ganging up on her. Xavier also moved a little back, but if she made to hurt Storm in anyway, he would be able to defend him.

9. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "She's not lying. Others have seen her do this multiple times, including me." Nightmare explained. "She's a shifter, a animal who can turn into a human. They are known as a myth, but that's far from true. I'm one, even."

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Star looked to Amar and smiled a little "I think we saw this tuff love when she got mad at Amar for shifting" She said then looked to Ericsson again.

~~~
    Jason and Anna lined up their shots and waited for a signal before taking out both tower guards at nearly the same time so they couldn't get a warning off. Neither twin was playing around this time, they didn't want any shifters hurt here,

~~~
    Angela sighed and shook her head "It's not your fault, you weren't there" She said quietly.

~~~
    Estelle looked at them wen they moved then returned her attention to Storm. She waited for him to answer her questions for a moment longer then moved closer to him "I need to go home" She said then went back to the dragon language "My parents will be worried about me"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by