*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Azure just shook her head stubbornly. "I can't give up without trying, I AM NOT a quitter." Her voice was strong as she revealed one truth of who she was.
    (Did I miss any posts anyone???)

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Ember shifted and looked around at the ground for any other signs of a ferret.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Nashton leaned over and took a long sniff. "Well, your not that rank yet." He said with a chuckle.

4. NickyKnack

Zypher looked up as he heard some squirrels having a tussle in the canopy. He wondered if they were shifters or regular squirrels.
    ~~~
    Cadeon followed after Ember. When she stopped to watch the grass disappearing, he stared at it trying to figure it out. How was that even possible? He thought to himself.

5. NickyKnack

Navar smiled sadly and said on a whisper, "Thank you, Amar."

6. NickyKnack

Luce stuck her head out of the bathroom and said, "I'll need you to hold him down. That way I can splint his wing."

Raine looked up at Astrid as he walked over to her. He climbed up onto her foot, to be close to her.
    ~~~
    Aiden was on his way home , when he saw a man in the middle of the street. He pulled off to the side and got out of his car. He ran over to the man. "Sir?! Are you alright?! What happened to you, was it a hit and run?! Do you want me to call the police and an ambulance " he asked frantic.
    (Get it? Aide+n= Aiden. Because he needs aide. :D )
    ~~~
    Keira also enjoyed her food. She had to admit, these humans knew how to make some really good food. She did like to dumpster dive for rats, every once in a while. But these sub sandwiches were great. She smiled softly at Sonora as they aye together.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna glanced up at the tree and the squirrels then ahead again. She found that she liked this moment of quiet, as much for it's peacefulness as for the fact that she knew it would soon end.

~~~
    "Excuse me" Ember said to the Thestrials and smiled softly "We were wondering if any of you saw Cadeaon's mother when they shifters were brought up here?"

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    They looked at her and showed themselves. One got Midna, who was in the group, and had her talk to them. Midna shifted and looked at them. "What did she look like?" Midna asked.

9. NickyKnack

"I hope your right. I'll believe you, Azure. But, know you voice song doesn't work on me. All though I always get mistaken for St. Mark, I am a mythical. In fact, a very rare one, which I fear I may be the last." He said quietly.

10. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn went into the kitchen, and pulled out a box of pancake mix. She carefully turned on the heat, and put butter in the pan. She silently wiped tears from her face. How could people be so cruel?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by