What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Anna chuckled and looked at him, her eyes sparkling "Four, bet I can beat you back" She said then winked to show she was teasing before she shifted. 

~~~

"You remember your mother?" Ember asked and watched him "What is she like? What do you remember about her?" She was very curious

Zypher shook his head at his little spitfire. He paused a moment to reflect upon that. That's the third time, he'd done that. He'd thought of Anna as his. Coming out of his thoughts he looked at her and teased her back, "I'm sure you could. But I was always taught, ladies go first. But what my mother never taught me, that I've learned just from following you around....the view ain't half bad." He said with a wink, as he shifted into his hyena.
~~~
Cadeon grinned as he gathered his memories. "She was fierce and protective, but kind and loving. Her name was Dharma. She always took time with me, we spent quite a few idle moments, just enjoying the simple things." He explained with a grin.

Zypher shook his head at his little spitfire. He paused a moment to reflect upon that. That's the third time, he'd done that. He'd thought of Anna as his. Coming out of his thoughts he looked at her and teased her back, "I'm sure you could. But I was always taught, ladies go first. But what my mother never taught me, that I've learned just from following you around....the view ain't half bad." He said with a wink, as he shifted into his hyena.
~~~
Cadeon grinned as he gathered his memories. "She was fierce and protective, but kind and loving. Her name was Dharma. She always took time with me, we spent quite a few idle moments, just enjoying the simple things." He explained with a grin.
Had she been in her human form, she would have been blushing at that comment. She was smiling as she stood, ready to go back to the others wth him.

~~~
Ember sighed and lay on her back as she listened to him. She tried to remember her mother, but couldn't, it had been so long. "That sounds nice" She said quietly.

Had she been in her human form, she would have been blushing at that comment. She was smiling as she stood, ready to go back to the others wth him. 

~~~

Ember sighed and lay on her back as she listened to him. She tried to remember her mother, but couldn't, it had been so long. "That sounds nice" She said quietly. 

Zypher hyena laughed as he walked over to Anna.
~~~
Cadeon glanced over at Ember and smiled warmly. "Yeah, it was. Sometimes I wish, I wasn't in such a hurry to grow up. But I was and I went my own way and left. I never knew what happened to her. I hope she made it out of Moonhaven alright." He said quietly.

"A big smelly orange lioness could do worse then call you an idiot. Especially one that can turn into a human." She laughed,"Revenge would be beautiful."

Nashton looked at Taylor and said, "And that big orange smelly lioness, would be best to remember how she became, orange and smelly in the first place." He smiled happily at her.

Zypher hyena laughed as he walked over to Anna.
~~~
Cadeon glanced over at Ember and smiled warmly. "Yeah, it was. Sometimes I wish, I wasn't in such a hurry to grow up. But I was and I went my own way and left. I never knew what happened to her. I hope she made it out of Moonhaven alright." He said quietly.
Anna looked to him as he walked over, her tail wagging a little. She was reluctant to leave their little idyllic place, now that they had found it.

~~~
"She might have been brought here with the others from Moonhaven." Ember said and stood to look around "We can find the Thestreals and ask them"

Back
Top Bottom