*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Well, that and Thestrials isn't in most phones spelling list either, I know from when I have to use tablet to type. It wants to do all kinds of weird words instead)

2. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Nightmare saw her and walked up to her. "Hello, I'm Nightmare." She said nicely, "is something wrong?" She asked, noticing that Dawn was quiet.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher smiled satisfied as she kissed him. He loved Anna kisses. "We should probably start heading back to the others. Your father may be down there. That is one wolf, I don't want to keep waiting." He said seriously.
    ~~~
    "We can go explore some more. I was only enjoying the tall grass. It's the Lynx in me." He said with a chuckle as he rolled in the grass some more.

5. NickyKnack

( Thanks for understanding. :p )

6. NickyKnack

"Ha! The joke would be on you! I don't have any debit cards. I've only been in the city a week. As far as embarrassing me, you already did that." He explained to Taylor.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  7. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (*applause* :p)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna sighed a little but nodded "Yeah, he doesn't stay in one place too long either." She said as she moved to climb down from the height.

~~~
    Ember turned to him as he rolled around and smiled "I never stopped to do this before. It's kind of...peaceful" She said gently

(I was laughing at 'smart' technology that isn't always smart)

9. NickyKnack

Zypher did the same. "Two legs or four?" He asked, as he reached the ground.
    ~~~
    "My mom and myself, used to do this all the time." He smiled as he said it. Remembering her fondly. "It is very peaceful. After the chaos of the last 24 hours, it's a welcomed relief." He said quietly.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna chuckled and looked at him, her eyes sparkling "Four, bet I can beat you back" She said then winked to show she was teasing before she shifted.

~~~
    "You remember your mother?" Ember asked and watched him "What is she like? What do you remember about her?" She was very curious

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by