*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    16.1%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    16.1%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

42 vote(s)
    67.7%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Graydon watched everything. He was thinking to himself but schooled his expression. He listened to Luis conversation with a mix of horror and unease.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    The woman looked up from the eggs and looked at Graydon. "Who is he? You never bring workers in here." She said, seeing that he was wearing the uniform that the workers wore. "Well, he wanted to see the lab." Luis said, he didn't want to go into detail with any of this, because the fact that he was a shifter would just confuse everyone.

3. NickyKnack

At the beeping at her elbow, Ashton clawed at it. "Get it out! He had no right! I don't care how you do it, just get it out!"She screamed in a panic.

Zypher looked over at Anna and smiled happily. She was going to bring down Markus now. He knew unadulterated hate. They now had their new inside man, so to speak. He started the van again and headed down a little bit further to the safe house. He pulled up into the driveway and cut the engine again.
    ~~~
    Nektar frowned again, then smiled brightly as he scooped up some pudding on the spoon and offered it to her delicately, putting a small amount on her lips to tempt her. He looked up at her and whispered, "But it's butterscotch. " like that made the world of difference.

4. NickyKnack

:)) Thanks, I put a lot of thought into her.)

Aeval carefully climbed down. "Dust, what do you require for sustenance, to replenish you? You made reference to human eating, so I know you eat meat. Fish, fowl or fated cow? " She asked him.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dust gave get a strange looked. "I eat what ever meat I can get." He didn't feel like saying he had eaten a shifter before. It wasn't on purpose, just kind of happened.

6. NickyKnack

Graydon slowly started backing up. He didn't want trouble with anyone. "I can leave." He said as he walked over to the door again.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna put the scanner down and grabbed her hand "We will, just take it easy" She said. "Ericsson likely has one too, we need to check him before we move him." She said, keepingthe woman from hurting herself.

~~~
    Angela blinked at him, a bit stunned by his actions. After a moment of hesitation, she opened her mouth to take the offered bite. She hadn't eaten much pudding before, but it was something that she enjoyed on occasion.

8. NickyKnack

Aeval saw his look again. "What did I miss speak again?" But at his words she said," Good! I shall go hunt then." She shifted and took off with ease.

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dust lay down to rest. His gaze followed her as she left.

10. NickyKnack

Ashton stilled at Anna's voice. It calmed her and broke through her panic. She looked at the sleeping Ericsson. He had been through so much. She was kinda relieved he was free of Markus. "Okay, you are right." She sat quietly so they could check him out.
    ~~~
    Nektar concentrated on her tasting the pudding. He then held it out to her so she could take it. "Butterscotch makes everything better." He explained logically, almost like it was a fact, not a preference.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by