*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

A short time later, Aeval returned. True to her words, she had fish, fowl and a fatten cow." Her three heads laid it all out . She then shifted to her human form and said, " Enjoy!"

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dust licked his lips before tearing into the cow. He glanced up at her as he ate.

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna watched her a moment longer then nodded and moved to look Ericson over to find his tracker chip. This Marcus seemed a control freak to her so she wasn't surprised when the tracker showed up.

~~~
    Angela finally took it and smiled, dipping her head to him "Thank you" She said gently. She hadn't expected such kindness from him and especially not at first meeting like this.

4. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...
    Taylor sighed,"I know. Learning all this stuff in one day is crazy. And being created in a lab is something I wouldn't have minded not knowing.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  5. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

6. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

7. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "No, it's fine." She said. "Luis can have you in here if he wants. He owns the place." She then began taking notes as she looked at the eggs.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  8. NickyKnack

Aeval grinned contentedly at Dust. "Can you believe them cows were there for the taking. Not even guarded, so I helped myself to two. I couldn't eat another bite." She said as she sat on the ground and watched him eat.

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dust looked up at her, surprised at the way she spoke. " 'Them cows'?" He licked the red off his muzzle. After he was full, he yawned and sat up.

10. NickyKnack

Zypher growled deeply. "I really don't like this Markus." He said under his breath.

Ericsson looked over at Anna and Zypher and sighed.

Ashton stared out the front window. "What I don't understand, is when he tagged me. It had to have been when I was asleep." She shuddered uncontrollably.
    ~~~
    Nektar smiled widely as he nodded at her thanks. He then turned back to Arran and grinned as he said, "What my dear Arran, have you brought for me today? Oh! My favorite!" He said down and started going through the containers.

Arran giggled silently. Nektar was such a friendly shifter. He was a joy. He just looked scary in his animal form.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by