What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Yes, he seems to tag everyone when they are sleeping." Anna said and sighed then moved to get out for the medical kit to remove the tags. 

~~~

Angela already liked him, he was surprising and kind in this form. She glanced to Arran and smiled at her, happy that they had met, even with the circumstances. 

~~~
"Luce has offered to help with that, making it yourself is better, but not a necessity" Jackie said and smiled, glancing up at her 

Ashton looked at Ericsson. "How are you feeling? Is your pain medicine still working? " Ericsson nodded and said, "Yeah, but all it does is put me to sleep."

Zypher frowned at Ericsson, "Well, that what you need. You have to heal. You can't rush that." He cautioned his friend.
~~~
Nektar ate his food quietly. Enjoying every bite. It didn't matter if it wasn't the best, his friend have brought it to him.

Arran when over to Angela and stood. To give him some privacy.

Last edited:
When she was settled, he stood up and took off. He settled into a trot. He looked at the mountain that loomed beyond them.

Aeval was surprised at how different the woods were from the last time she'd laid eyes on it. She looked up at the mountain with wonder. Now that looked exactly the same.

Last edited:
Dust reached the base of the mountain in good time. He looked up at it. "This is when flight comes in handy."

"As part of our agreement, it will be a pleasure to fly you on our back." She slipped off of Dust and walked a short distance away other a clearing. She shifted to her Balaur form and sprawled on the ground so Dust could climb on. "Straddle my middle neck, it's the safest spot for travel." She explained to him.

"I understand. But the fact that they are one of a kind makes them amazing. There will be no one like you, Graydon. You will forever be unique. You are not some normal mythical creature, you are not a unicorn or a hippogriff, nor a griffin. And there are many sterile animals, like a white tiger. Most are sterile yet nature created them, and continues doing so even though they seem so out of place." He explained, "And can you deny that mules are great creatures? I used to have one as a child, and despite not being natural he was as happy as any horse or donkey would be."

Last edited:
"As part of our agreement, it will be a pleasure to fly you on our back." She slipped off of Dust and walked a short distance away other a clearing. She shifted to her Balaur form and sprawled on the ground so Dust could climb on. "Straddle my middle neck, it's the safest spot for travel." She explained to him.
Dust shifted to his human form and did as told. "If you can in fact smell shifters, it will be easy to find them."

"I understand. But the fact they they are one of a kind makes them amazing. There will be no one like you, Graydon. You will forever be unique. You are not some normal mythical creature, you are not a unicorn or a hippogriff, nor a griffin. And there are many sterile animals, like a white tiger. Most are sterile yet nature created them, and continues doing so even though they seem so out of place." He explained, "And can you deny that mules are great creatures? I used to have one as a child, and despite not being natural he was as happy as any horse or donkey would be."

Graydon nodded slowly. "But you left something off. Though I'll be one of a kind. I'll also be, forever and completely alone." He replied softly.

Back
Top Bottom