What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(Okay, I do want to cut off Sweetie and Jen, and Sparrow. I want room for more people, but I have too many already)

i guess they are wasteful aren't they? With that she walked down the hall and began searching the rooms.

Sandor got a couple of glasses and set them on the table. He then went to the fridge for something to drink. The nastiness that he cleaned out of there was almost unimaginable. He couldn't understand how these humans could live in filth. It was coke or juice. He went with the juice. He'd found it in the cabinet and put it in there last night. It was good and cold now. He hoped Autumn liked apples, since it was apple juice. He filled the two glasses. Then set her plate on the table witha fork. He put her salad in a bowl and set it down. He then went about dishing his own plate of food and was heating it. He quietly waited for Autumn and his food.

~Shape Shifters~

Name:Adel
History:She grew up on the streets as a German Shepard wolf mix but the spell turned her into a human She knows the city very well
Personality:Smart, courageous,pretty,skilled,serious, sometimes flirty
True Form: (An animal)She is a White and silver German Shepard wolf mix
Picture/Description:She has neck legnth black hair with bright geen eyes pale skin and light pink lips always wears combat boots leather jacket and black combat jeans (Her boots have spikes on them) She wears a silver necklace that hold a secret powerful gem she lets no one see it though
Username:Little Peep

Last edited:
[COLOR=333333]~Shape Shifters~[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Name:Laura [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Age:20[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Gender:F[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]History:She grew up on the streets as a German Shepard wolf mix but the spell turned her into a human She knows the city very well [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Personality:Smart, [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]courageous,pretty,skilled,serious, sometimes flirty  [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]True Form: (An animal)She is a White and silver German Shepard wolf mix [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Picture/Description:She has neck legnth black hair with bright geen eyes pale skin and light pink lips always wears combat boots leather jacket and black combat jeans (Her boots have spikes on them) She wears a silver necklace that hold a secret powerful gem she lets no one see it though [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Username:Little Peep[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR]

(Accepted.)
~
Astrid giggled. "Let's go to the bank before it closes. They'll exchange them for money, then we can go buy lunch,"

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/985006/hidden-nature-a-shapeshifting-rp/520#post_15360480 layout=inline](I wanted to change her name to Adel)[/CONTENTEMBED]
(Alright.)
"umm, sure. Let's be careful that they don't rip us off though," She said winking at Raine.

Back
Top Bottom