What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Well did you interrogate the raccoon? Or did you ask him one question and decide to be best friends?" Autumn was becoming increasingly frustrated.

Sandor started walking around his room. Then looked back at Autumn. "He is a raccoon, who has sisters and lived with his mother. He doesn't know his father. He has a bad sense of direction, who has never lived in the city before the forest was cut down. Oh, and he has a job at the bookstore around the corner. What do you know about her? Enlighten me!" He stated plainly.

Sandor started walking around his room. Then looked back at Autumn. "He is a raccoon, who has sisters and lived with his mother. He doesn't know his father. He has a bad sense of direction, who has never lived in the city before the forest was cut down. Oh, and he has a job at the bookstore around the corner. What do you know about her? Enlighten me!" He stated plainly.

"She is a wolf, and was homeless. And I wasn't going to leave her there!" Autumn sat down on the end of his bed, tears threatening to spill over.

"She is a wolf, and was homeless. And I wasn't going to leave her there!" Autumn sat down on the end of his bed, tears threatening to spill over.

"Autumn, you really can't take people or shifters at face value. This city, is a cold cruel world." He said to her as he kneeled down infront of her. "I'd do anything to protect you. But I can't do it, if you don't help protect yourself. Please, don't cry. I'm sorry, if I came across as too harsh." He apologized nicely.

Autumn woke up, the early dawn light filtering in through the curtains. She climbed out of bed, got dressed and went out to see if anyone else was awake yet. She kind of felt bad for yelling at Sandor, but she was still upset with him.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom