What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
" Trader Joes? It seems like they have good food there. Organic fruits and veggies, cage free eggs? Yum." Natalie said." Are we taking a car or walking? I prefer walking, if you can't realize that."

Sandor smiled nicely at Natalie. "That sounds like a wonderful place to shop. Thank you, and no, I do not have a car. Because I too, prefer to walk everywhere." He said happily.

Natalie and Sander(and Autumn?) walked all the way to Trader Joe's. They got a carton of eggs, fat free milk, cereal, mangos(50% off!), and spinach for salad.

Sandor paid for the groceries and was walking out of the store carrying the bags. He would definitely come back here. He was waiting for the others.

Last edited:
Natalie hurried up beside Sandor and huffed.
" We are eating cereal and mangos for breakfast tomorrow." Natalie said. She WAS going to have that for breakfast tomorrow. No doubt.

Sandor put on a sad face. "So you don't like my cooking? Oh, how you wound me." He said with a dramatic flare. But then smirked at her to show he was only teasing.

" I liked your pancakes. I was just saying lets eat it and not let it sit there for ages not getting eaten. I seen abandoned food in the cupboards. Don't think that poor food goes unseen." Natalie teased as she took one of the bags from Sandor. They were almost at the apartment when a loud siren cut through the air. Natalie freaked and looked away. She wouldn't risk it.

" I liked your pancakes. I was just saying lets eat it and not let it sit there for ages not getting eaten. I seen abandoned food in the cupboards. Don't think that poor food goes unseen." Natalie teased as she took one of the bags from Sandor. They were almost at the apartment  when a loud siren cut through the air. Natalie freaked and looked away. She wouldn't risk it.

Sandor looked to the siren, to see what way it was going. But didn't miss Natalie's response to them. He asked softly, "Are you wanted by the police or are you just afraid of the siren?"

" I've had bad expieriences..." Natalie said softly and she turned to walk toward the apartment.

Sandor frowned deeply as he started walking again. "Do they know what you look like? If not, your actions will give you away everytime. The turning away is a sign of guilt to a cop. Try to fight the urge. And here I go again, not minding my on business. I'm sorry. Sometimes I can't help myself. " He apologized.

Back
Top Bottom