• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(um...nope, lol, locked how?)

(One of the scientist used a remote to make the clip thing lock, it's not magic, though. Just electronic.)
Keldwyn looked over at the voice. She stared a moment then shook her head. Her very long mane flicking around her as she shifted. She returned, "Hello."
~~~
Aurelius nodded, "Yes, I am better." She explained quietly and smiled reassuringly at him.

"You're a Kelpie, I'm guessing?" Sirène asked.
---
"Good." Rio said and smiled at her. "Just try to ignore the visions, because they obviously aren't pleasant."

(One of the scientist used a remote to make the clip thing lock, it's not magic, though. Just electronic.)
---
"Good." Rio said and smiled at her. "Just try to ignore the visions, because they obviously aren't pleasant."
(Oh, I thought that was just to turn it on, ok)

Taylor stayed a human so she wouldn't destroy the bed. She fell asleep.

Nisha grabbed some more stir fry.
Jason woke up and looked around then got off the bed to shake then shift. He went to start cooking some eggs and bacon for breakfast.

Kyra shook her head then threw the collar away. She turned to her side and curled up with tears in her eyes "No" She said, angry and hurt. "I want home again" 

~~~

Rosie chuckled "I like burgers and spaghetti and pizza...american food" She said and shrugged then stood to get his dishes to clean up some

~~~
Angela sighed and looked away "I guess, but...I don't know him so well as you."

~~~
"Yeah" Star said and looked to her then away again "Why?" She asked curiously 

Graydon then realized he shouldn't have said that. He sat up and looked down at her. "Hey, I'm sorry. I don't even know what I'm talking about. I've never seen it, so I'm probably wrong. Kyra, please don't cry." He soothed.
~~~
Ericsson grinned, "Spaghetti is my specialty. Completely made from scratch. Paste and tomato sauce." He said proudly.
~~~
After they cleaned up the kitchen, Zypher went into the living room and stretched out on the couch to get some shut eye.
~~~
Arran walked over to her and signed, "I have never had anyone care that much for me, other than my family. Thank you, Angela. " She had tears in her eyes. As she finished.
~~~
Cadeon stretched as he came awake. He looked over at Ember and then the sunshine. The soundsof the ccity were picking up as the humans did their thing.
~~~
"I just didn't expect you to be a shifter. That you are, is even better." Avalon said as she started to led the way again.

---

Keldwyn blinked and tipped her head. "Yes, I am." She said softly, as she started to walk into the water. "And you?" She asked curiously.
~~~
Aurelius smiled pleasantly and said, "says you, who doesn't have to see them and live them from a far."

(Hey guys, can I jump in this late into the story? If so, can someone please give me a quick briefing (I read the first post so I get the basic concept) of who the current important people are and what they're doing? Thanks!)

Keldwyn blinked and tipped her head. "Yes, I am." She said softly, as she started to walk into the water. "And you?" She asked curiously.
~~~
Aurelius smiled pleasantly and said, "says you, who doesn't have to see them and live them from a far."

"I'm a mermaid. My name is Sirène." She replied.
---
"Are you forced to see them?" He asked her.

Back
Top Bottom