Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
( Okay cool! Welcome back!
frow.gif
Oh, you don't need to be accepted anymore. You can just start playing. )
(THANKS ITS GATESREAT TO BE BACK!!)

"Sergio!" Kristen said sternly,"Stop it!" She stared angrily at Sergio then turned to Orson,"I didn't mean that you were a tyrant. I just meant that you've got to see it from a different perspective. She can't even fight back and that would be hard for a warrior like her." She explained gently then smiled.
~~~
Taylor giggled,"Tail talk?" That sounded really weird to her.
~~~
Aaran watched them still freaked out. It was like a really weird sci fi movie. (So are they going to end up capturing him? Do you have a plan?)

"Trust me. I do understand being at the mercy of someone else. You forget, I too was locked up. I got the perspective pretty good with all the test aginst my will." Orson said quietly.
~~~
Nashton nodded. "Here, I'll show you." He said as he shifted to his skunk form. "Okay, tail out straight and just a little bit down= I'm good and I having an okay day. Now when my tail at a 45° angle it says = hey, what was that? I'm out of here. But when my tail is straight up, but not quite bushy, it means = Man you better leave me alone, now I mean it. But if I'm on my front paws only, with my hind legs off ground and my tail really bushy it means = Oops! Man, you blew it! But you can't say I didn't warn ya!" Nashton shifted to human form again and sat next to Taylor with a chuckle.
~~~
(He killed Brad, blew him up, pieced him back together, brought him back. Destroyed countless trees. Froze up all their guns. Plus froze up their vehicle to where they were traped. All before breakfast and you want to know why they aren't to keen on bringing him in. Let alone capturing him. :eek: I don't think so! Bad guys, out! :D )
Rex got blind Brad settled into the passenger seat and he shut the door. As Rex walked around the vehicle, Eric got in back with the others. When Rex climbed up behind the driver's wheel, he popped it in gear and got the heck out of Dodge. As he stomped on the gas, the tires kicked up gravel and mud. They spun out of there like the devil himself was chasing them.
Kristen's smile fell. She sat up again and stared at her feet, not wanting to look at him.
~~~
Taylor grinned,"The last one got me scared. I thought you were actually going to spray me for a minute there." She teased. She took another sip of her tea then smiled at him.
~~~
( :D Who could blame me? It was too much fun)
Aaran threw a rock after them,"And don't come back!!" He threatened. He snapped his fingers and the ice all turned to snow.

Last edited:
"Well, it seemed more like joking. Why?" Rio asked.
---
(I hope she does continue playing her.)
(The Black unicorn snuck in! Everybody run! Just kidding, I know that's a typo :lol:.)
Larry threw it as far as he could without having it land outside of the pool.

( It was fun a few times when my filler character's name, Jasper got switched with Jason. StarrNico got a chuckle out of it too. :lol: )
Sabrina sighed disappointed. "Well, think goodness, I didn't quit my day job. " She shot back at him.
~~~
Vaughan eagerly swam to get it. He slipped under the water and swim up bursting from the surface, capturing the Apple in his mouth.

( It was fun a few times when my filler character's name, Jasper got switched with Jason. StarrNico got a chuckle out of it too. :lol: )
Sabrina sighed disappointed. "Well, think goodness, I didn't quit my day job. " She shot back at him.
~~~
Vaughan eagerly swam to get it. He slipped under the water and swim up bursting from the surface, capturing the Apple in his mouth.

Rio was a little confused now. "Are you being serious now? Or not?" He asked.
---
Larry watched him. He wondered if he could get him a toy to keep him occupied all day.

Kristen's smile fell. She sat up again and stared at her feet, not wanting to look at him.
~~~
Taylor grinned,"The last one got me scared. I thought you were actually going to spray me for a minute there." She teased. She took another sip of her tea then smiled at him.
~~~
Aaran threw a rock after them,"And don't come back!!" He threatened. He snapped his fingers and the ice all turned to snow.

Alika wondered exactly what he had shouted, but most of all she was curious to know why he froze everything. Though, she chose to politely stay silent until he wasn't occupied with something before asking questions.

Arran smiled happily and opened the cell door and set her food on the table. "It is the best thing to ever happen to me..." She paused and looked over at Angela and continued, "next to meeting my best friend in the world. "

"I bet you are very happy and excited." Avenir said and smiled as she walked over to her food to eat.

~~~
~~~

Alika wondered exactly what he had shouted, but most of all she was curious to know why he froze everything. Though, she chose to politely stay silent until he wasn't occupied with something before asking questions.
Aaran managed to melt some of the snow but not all of it. He turned back to her,"Do you know who they were?" He asked confused.

Back
Top Bottom