What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
When the door shut behind Xavier, Markus turned his attention back to Don. "The look on you face when he bought that collar in was priceless. No, I'm not going to collar you. That's way I had this cell made special. That way we can study one another. But mainly so I can keep my eyes on you." He said matter of fact, as he sat down in his leather chair.

Pariah went and curled up on the couch. She watched them silently from her spot.
~~~
"Yes it can and the day was perfect for it. " Graydon admitted agreeably.
~~~
"As do you, Jackie. There is no one more deserving then yourself. " Bertram spoke through her mind.
~~~
Jaxon nodded and walked over to the table. He noticed the instruments and recognized a few of them. He steeled himself and sat down in the chair forcing his fear away. "Why stakes? Guns are better weapons." He explained to him. (
big_smile.png
)
~~~
Zypher eyes got big. "You love that channel too! I refurbished this penthouse myself by watching HGTV. That settles it, I'm definitely keeping ya!" He said with enthusiasm.
~~~
Luce melted into his embrace. For soon he'd be gone, far from her reach.
~~~
They walked in the forest for a time. Then they came to a cave with a pool of water at it's mouth. She said in shock, "It's still here. The creatures that call this place home are called gakld. Ummm...in translation percussion fish. Watch. " She said as she picked up a small pebble and tossed it aginst the cave wall. So it knocked other loose rocks free. As the rocks hit the water. A hundreds of neon lights glowed and changed intensity with the sound of the rocks falling. Like a coordinated laser show. When the last rock dropped, it went dark again. She grinned at Aaran and handed him a stone.
Don shrugged and settled back against the wall again. "I didn't much like the one you had on my little girl, but we got rid of that one easily enough" He said, though he had only known about that one after it was all said and done. "Recon the newest ones wouldn't be too hard, given that you stirred up the eldest ones against you now"
~~~
Kyra smiled at him again then stretched and got up "Yes it was, the day and the company" She said then jumped to the ground to head for their tree again "We should check on the meat"
~~~
Jackie blushed and looked down quickly lest the others see and wonder. "Maybe, but they have found and acknowledged their connection to eachother despite what could easily happen."
~~~
Shane laughed and shook his head, getting the local anesthetic ready as he explained "No, steak as in food, not a weapon" He said then held up the needle "This will numb the area so I can work without making you hurt, alright?"

Skylar followed them, going to make them cups of sweet tea to drink with the meal. "Tell me it's Uncle David and he's making his potatoes for the side." She said a bit pleadingly then grinned at them happily when her father confirmed that
~~~
Anna looked to him then chuckled and leaned against his side happily "Yeah, but I never could watch with Jason, He thinks it's all "Love it or List It" shows"
~~~
"The sooner this is over, the sooner we can finally have a date" Jason said, rocking a little with her. He didn't want to go yet
~~~
"Wow, that is interesting" Aaron said then looked tot he rock she handed him. He tried to toss his where hers had gone to see if it would have the same effect."Gakld" He tried to say the name she had given the fish

~~~
Absmi remembered then what Qdoba had told her about Princess Star starting her magic training. Maybe she would help. Just maybe she knew the counter spell. She headed for Princess Star's quarters. She just hoped Falkirk wasn't there.
~~~
Starr looked to her door, going to answer the knock "Absmi?" She looked to the maid, confused to why she was here now

"Dawn, please let me out. I don't like tight spaces. I was locked in the tower for a very long time. Please, Dawn. If you care at all, let me go to my master." Jackdaw said piteously.
~~~
Absmi remembered then what Qdoba had told her about Princess Star starting her magic training. Maybe she would help. Just maybe she knew the counter spell. She headed for Princess Star's quarters. She just hoped Falkirk wasn't there.
~~~
Pyro and Degan shared a look and smiled as the said, "So we're we!" They then laughed lightly, as the headed for their cave.
~~~
"Yes we shall!" Aeval said as she leapt intothe air and flapped furiously to fly straight up the cliff face to the cave.
Dawn rested her head on her chest. She did care and that is why she couldn't let him leave. Couldn't risk finding out who his master was. Couldn't risk him leaving. With a new-fond sorrow, she let out a quiet howl, pointing her nose to the ceiling and shivering as the sound echoed.
~~~~~
Zia rolled her eyes and followed them inside. What had happened still wasn't sinking it and she was grateful for that. If it did sink in, she might have realised how stupid of a choice it was to join the fight.
~~~~~~
Dust leaned forward and closed his eyes. The wind in his face was refreshing, blowing away the human smell.

Don shrugged and settled back against the wall again. "I didn't much like the one you had on my little girl, but we got rid of that one easily enough" He said, though he had only known about that one after it was all said and done. "Recon the newest ones wouldn't be too hard, given that you stirred up the eldest ones against you now" 

~~~
Kyra smiled at him again then stretched and got up "Yes it was, the day and the company" She said then jumped to the ground to head for their tree again "We should check on the meat"

~~~

Jackie blushed and looked down quickly lest the others see and wonder. "Maybe, but they have found and acknowledged their connection to eachother despite what could easily happen."
~~~

Shane laughed and shook his head, getting the local anesthetic ready as he explained "No, steak as in food, not a weapon" He said then held up the needle "This will numb the area so I can work without making you hurt, alright?"

Skylar followed them, going to make them cups of sweet tea to drink with the meal. "Tell me it's Uncle David and he's making his potatoes for the side." She said a bit pleadingly then grinned at them happily when her father confirmed that
~~~

Anna looked to him then chuckled and leaned against his side happily "Yeah, but I never could watch with Jason, He thinks it's all "Love it or List It" shows" 
~~~

"The sooner this is over, the sooner we can finally have a date" Jason said, rocking a little with her. He didn't want to go yet
~~~
"Wow, that is interesting" Aaron said then looked tot he rock she handed him. He tried to toss his where hers had gone to see if it would have the same effect."Gakld" He tried to say the name she had given the fish

"Oh, I'm sure. Since she got it off before she ever left that floor. He tracker, however would have proved to be more difficult. Tell me Don, can she still walk? What about that massive hyena? If they can't, at least they'll have that in common. " He chucked slightly. "But that's not what I want to talk about. Your daughter has something I want back. Perhaps more then I want you. I may be willing to trade you for her. You see, I want my daughter back. Her name is Aurelius. " He said sternly.
~~~
At the reminder, Graydon freaked out. "Oh, no! I totally forgot. I hope it's not burnt. I'm so stupid! "
~~~
'All the more to do so. I've seen it first hand. Some one waiting there whole life to live, only to find there life is almost over and they wasted it. There is nothing more tragic then a life never lived.' Bertram whispered through her mind.
~~~
Jaxon frowned, "You needn't numb me. I'm ready, I won't move. They never used it before and he surgeries were the worst part. " He explained nicely. He then focused on Skylar. "I've never had such foods. We were fed goat and such.
~~~
"Well, I know better. It's one of my favorite guilty pleasures. I'll watch it on a Saturday, if I had the time." He said, as he glanced at Jason and Luce. " He felt bad about enjoying himself with Anna, when Jason had to leave all he had here. Then he had a thought. "Zena warrior princess, you want to head back with Jason. I know you like living on the fringes, that would be right up your alley. Of course only if he wants you to go, so no promises. After all, you are head strong, argumentative, stubborn and a pain in authority's backside."

Keira smiled proudly at Zypher and said, "You say the nicest things. It's like you're reading my resume. If alpha Jason wants my gun, absolutely. I love a knock down, drag out fight and I'm willing to bring it wherever he wants."
~~~
Luce was losing the fight of being strong. The tears once started, became impossible to stop. "I know." She said softly.
~~~
Which it did. Especially since it was a larger stone then she had used. She smiled as he tested the word upon his lips. She liked that he wanted to learn her language.

Dawn rested her head on her chest. She did care and that is why she couldn't let him leave. Couldn't risk finding out who his master was. Couldn't risk him leaving. With a new-fond sorrow, she let out a quiet howl, pointing her nose to the ceiling and shivering as the sound echoed. 

~~~~~

Zia rolled her eyes and followed them inside. What had happened still wasn't sinking it and she was grateful for that. If it did sink in, she might have realised how stupid of a choice it was to join the fight.

~~~~~~
Dust leaned forward and closed his eyes. The wind in his face was refreshing, blowing away the human smell. 

Instinctively, Jackdaw joined in the howl of his pack member. He called out to her to try and comfort her. Even though he still felt the draw of his master.
~~~
Absmi reached Princess Star's door and knocked softly. She glanced around the hallway as she waited for an answer.
~~~
Pyro didn't go into the cave. Instead, he searched for something. He let the earth guide him.

Degan saw Pyro looked for something. But he stayed with Zia. He obviously had a purpose for what he did.
~~~
Soon enough, they made it to the cave and Aeval slipped into it's mouth, using her claws to get traction on the stoneface. "Home sweet home!" She announced proudly.

Instinctively, Jackdaw joined in the howl of his pack member. He called out to her to try and comfort her. Even though he still felt the draw of his master.
~~~
Absmi reached Princess Star's door and knocked softly. She glanced around the hallway as she waited for an answer.
~~~
Pyro didn't go into the cave. Instead, he searched for something. He let the earth guide him.

Degan saw Pyro looked for something. But he stayed with Zia. He obviously had a purpose for what he did.
~~~
Soon enough, they made it to the cave and Aeval slipped into it's mouth, using her claws to get traction on the stoneface. "Home sweet home!" She announced proudly.
Her head hit the door with a soft thump. She kept up the soft howl, the only sense of calm and comfort she could find at this moment.
~~~~
"Uh, Pryo...what'd ya doing?" Zia asked, looking at her friend.
~~~~~~~
Dust slide off her back and shifted, trotting off a little ways off into the cave. He rolled in the dirt, thankful that human smell was being covered by the scent of the earth and his own musk.

Her head hit the door with a soft thump. She kept up the soft howl, the only sense of calm and comfort she could find at this moment. 
~~~~

"Uh, Pryo...what'd ya doing?" Zia asked, looking at her friend. 
~~~~~~~

Dust slide off her back and shifted, trotting off a little ways off into the cave. He rolled in the dirt, thankful that human smell was being covered by the scent of the earth and his own musk. 

Jackdaw continued to answer her howl. He got down on the floor to get closer to her. He stuck his fingers under the door and stroked her side.
~~~
Pyro looked over at Zia and explained, " I'm searching for iron ore to to forge another sword to train you with."

Degan's jaw dropped. "Now that'll come in handy." He said with wonder.
~~~
Aeval shifted and chuckled at his antics. But she appreciated him coming to the city, because he definitely hated it. She hid their money in a safe place. If there is one thing a dragon knows, is how to hide it's horde.

"Oh, I'm sure. Since she got it off before she ever left that floor. He tracker, however would have proved to be more difficult. Tell me Don, can she still walk? What about that massive hyena? If they can't, at least they'll have that in common. " He chucked slightly. "But that's not what I want to talk about. Your daughter has something I want back. Perhaps more then I want you. I may be willing to trade you for her. You see, I want my daughter back. Her name is Aurelius. " He said sternly.
~~~
At the reminder, Graydon freaked out. "Oh, no! I totally forgot. I hope it's not burnt. I'm so stupid! "
~~~
'All the more to do so. I've seen it first hand. Some one waiting there whole life to live, only to find there life is almost over and they wasted it. There is nothing more tragic then a life never lived.' Bertram whispered through her mind.
~~~
Jaxon frowned, "You needn't numb me. I'm ready, I won't move. They never used it before and he surgeries were the worst part. " He explained nicely. He then focused on Skylar. "I've never had such foods. We were fed goat and such.
~~~
"Well, I know better. It's one of my favorite guilty pleasures. I'll watch it on a Saturday, if I had the time." He said, as he glanced at Jason and Luce. " He felt bad about enjoying himself with Anna, when Jason had to leave all he had here. Then he had a thought. "Zena warrior princess, you want to head back with Jason. I know you like living on the fringes, that would be right up your alley. Of course only if he wants you to go, so no promises. After all, you are head strong, argumentative, stubborn and a pain in authority's backside."

Keira smiled proudly at Zypher and said, "You say the nicest things. It's like you're reading my resume. If alpha Jason wants my gun, absolutely. I love a knock down, drag out fight and I'm willing to bring it wherever he wants."
~~~
Luce was losing the fight of being strong. The tears once started, became impossible to stop. "I know." She said softly.
~~~
Which it did. Especially since it was a larger stone then she had used. She smiled as he tested the word upon his lips. She liked that he wanted to learn her language.
Don flinched and looked away. Let the human make of that what he would, he wasn't going to answer verbally about Anna. "Can't say I know which one that is, given we had no humans" He said quietly.
~~~
Kyra turned to him, resting her hands on his shoulders to keep him from going anywhere "Easy, the fire wasn't that tall and they are supposed to cure for a long time, days to get them fully dried out. The fire is just for the smoke to keep insects off of them at first, the sun does the rest"
~~~
Jackie was quiet for a little while, thinking about that "Have I wasted my life then, waiting to find love?"
~~~
Shane frowned at that then shook his head "That's cruel to make you be aware of that and to feel it all." He said as he gave the injection "The more I hear about this place, the more I want it taken off the map"
~~~
Anna looked over to Kiera then nodded "He'll likely see more fights, since he's staying out close tot he forests. I know he won't mind having you there." She said then glancedover to her brother
~~~
"Sh" Jason said and kissed her tears away "It'll be alright, we will get through this" He said to reassure her though he was far from certain himself He would be strong for her, to try to make her not worry so much
~~~
Aaron looked to her and grinned "Do they do that only when stones are dropped?" He asked curiously. That seemed an odd ability to have to him, though being an ice god and tiger was odd in its own way.

Back
Top Bottom