What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Jackdaw continued to answer her howl. He got down on the floor to get closer to her. He stuck his fingers under the door and stroked her side.
~~~
Pyro looked over at Zia and explained, " I'm searching for iron ore to to forge another sword to train you with."

Degan's jaw dropped. "Now that'll come in handy." He said with wonder.
~~~
Aeval shifted and chuckled at his antics. But she appreciated him coming to the city, because he definitely hated it. She hid their money in a safe place. If there is one thing a dragon knows, is how to hide it's horde.
Dawn flinched at first but put her moist nose to his fingers.
~~~~~~
Zia giggle with joy. "Fun!"
~~~~~~~~
He finished and walked over to him, returned to his original, dirt-covered glory.

Don flinched and looked away. Let the human make of that what he would, he wasn't going to answer verbally about Anna. "Can't say I know which one that is, given we had no humans" He said quietly. 
~~~

Kyra turned to him, resting her hands on his shoulders to keep him from going anywhere "Easy, the fire wasn't that tall and they are supposed to cure for a long time, days to get them fully dried out. The fire is just for the smoke to keep insects off of them at first, the sun does the rest"
~~~

Jackie was quiet for a little while, thinking about that "Have I wasted my life then, waiting to find love?" 

~~~
Shane frowned at that then shook his head "That's cruel to make you be aware of that and to feel it all." He said as he gave the injection "The more I hear about this place, the more I want it taken off the map" 

~~~

Anna looked over to Kiera then nodded "He'll likely see more fights, since he's staying out close tot he forests. I know he won't mind having you there." She said then glancedover to her brother
~~~
"Sh" Jason said and kissed her tears away "It'll be alright, we will get through this" He said to reassure her though he was far from certain himself He would be strong for her, to try to make her not worry so much
~~~
Aaron looked to her and grinned "Do they do that only when stones are dropped?" He asked curiously. That seemed an odd ability to have to him, though being an ice god and tiger was odd in its own way.

"Continue to lie. It amuses me. You rescued two by my count. Because neither Ashton's or Arran's bodies was found in the ashes. Just as Arran's tracker sounded outside Menagerie. So unless you took the trackers and ate the bodies. You saved humans. But that's not important. Back to Aurelius, she is not a human, but a griffin that I raised. Take care, Don. Because I'd think really hard. For you're not a captive here, but a hostage. " Markus said with conviction, as he drew Don's phone out of his brest pocket. He smiled with immense satisfaction. "Like I've heard it said, it's good to sell yourself as less then what you are." He whispered Xavier's words overly loud to Don.

Pariah smiled a serpentine smile of appreciation of his methods.
~~~
Graydon relaxed, "Oh, good! Disaster diverted." He said with a grin of relief.
~~~
'But Jackie, what does your heart tell you. That is what matters. But I'll tell you what I've observed. You are a self sacrificing woman. Your pursuits have not been a waste of your time or your life. But it still leaves you wanting for something forever out of reach. Not because it's unattainable, but because it's self denied. You have eternity, don't waste it on others alone.' He spoke with compassion in her thoughts. He then left her mind to give her the privacy he'd intruded upon.
~~~
It made Jaxon study the wolf more. He'd learned a lot in a short time about these so calld savages. He was fast realizing that he'd lived with the savages all his life. He just never knew it. Elena had been his only saving grace, through all of it.
~~~
Keira smiled and bowed her head to Anna. "Not that he'll need it, but I'll watch his back and bring him home safe." She vowed.

Zypher smiled in pride at her promise.
~~~
Luce nodded, "If you say it, I know it will be so. " She said as she feathered kisses across his face, before she buried her nose into his neck to take in his lovely scent.
~~~
Elina shook her head. "No, it's a defense/hunting mechanism. They charge the water to kill attackers and devour them." She explained simply.

Last edited:
Dawn flinched at first but put her moist nose to his fingers.
~~~~~~

Zia giggle with joy. "Fun!"

~~~~~~~~
He finished and walked over to him, returned to his original, dirt-covered glory. 

"It's okay, Dawn. Don't be sad. I'm here for the moment." Jackdaw stated through the door. He stroked her nose gently.
~~~
Pyro was surprised buy their reactions. "Most fire dragon's do that. In fact that armor you have on is forged by an ancient. They have great power over the elements of the earth. The ruins on your brest plate, are in dragon tounge. That dragon cared deeply for whomever they made that armor for. " He informed them.
~~~
Aeval took his measure and nodded approvingly, "Much better. That look becomes you, dear Dust." She said, then pointed to where she hid their money. She wanted no secrets between them.

Last edited:
Absmi looked around again and stepped into the room and shut the door. She then explained what was going on with Jackdaw and how they needed to be careful.
Starr frowned but listened then nodded when she was done "Where is he?" She asked, turning to the door to go to help Dawn with Jackdaw

"Continue to lie. It amuses me. You rescued two by my count. Because neither Ashton's or Arran's bodies was found in the ashes. Just as Arran's tracker sounded outside Menagerie. So unless you took the trackers and ate the bodies. You saved humans. But that's not important. Back to Aurelius, she is not a human, but a griffin that I raised. Take care, Don. Because I'd think really hard. For you're not a captive here, but a hostage. " Markus said with conviction, as he drew Don's phone out of his brest pocket. He smiled with immense satisfaction. "Like I've heard it said, it's good to sell yourself as less then what you are." He whispered Xavier's words overly loud to Don.

Pariah smiled a serpentine smile of appreciation of his methods.
~~~
Graydon relaxed, "Oh, good! Disaster diverted." He said with a grin of relief.
~~~
'But Jackie, what does your heart tell you. That is what matters. But I'll tell you what I've observed. You are a self sacrificing woman. Your pursuits have not been a waste of your time or your life. But it still leaves you wanting for something forever out of reach. Not because it's unattainable, but because it's self denied. You have eternity, don't waste it on others alone.' He spoke with compassion in her thoughts. He then left her mind to give her the privacy he'd intruded upon.
~~~
It made Jaxon study the wolf more. He'd learned a lot in a short time about these so called savages. He was fast realizing that he'd lived with the savages all his life. He just never knew it. Elena had been his only saving grace, through all of it.
~~~
Keira smiled and bowed her head to Anna. "Not that he'll need it, but I'll watch his back and bring him home safe." She vowed.

Zypher smiled in pride at her promise.
~~~
Luce nodded, "If you say it, I know it will be so. " She said as she feathered kisses across his face, before she buried her nose into his neck to take in his lovely scent.
~~~
Elina shook her head. "No, it's a defense/hunting mechanism. They charge the water to kill attackers and devour them." She explained simply.
Don looked to him then at his phone. "You claim a shifter as a daughter, yet seek to eliminate us from the Earth?" He asked then shook his head "You don't even know what you have when you held it and you want more . It is not the human race we fight, but people like you who are too greedy and power hungry to care who or what they use to their own ends. I do not know nor do I care to know where those humans or that griffin have gone, they are free and may take hospitality with us or may have run. I was focused on the fight, not them." He said then smiled again "You will die soon enough despite your enchantments, even if not by the hand of a wolf"
~~~
Kyra chuckled and hugged him again before getting up to head back "We do still need to check to be sure no critters have knocked the poles over or anything"
~~~
Jackie blinked and sighed. She didn't have eternity, just a long lifespan, but she understood what he meant. On the heels of that thought came another, she didn't feel that fey energy in her anymore. It had been designed for a human witch, not a shifter.
~~~
Shane glanced to him then started on getting the tracker out so they could destroy it and tend to the small wound that he had made to get to it. "That should be good, you hurt anywhere else?" He asked
~~~
Anna looked back to Kiera then dipped her head in thanks. She was glad they had brought her on with their pack. "Thank you" She said gratefully
~~
Jason held her with his head bowed to take in her scent too. He didn't want to leave her, but he knew he would have to...just not yet.
~~~
"Oh" Aaron said and looked back to the pond again curiously. That made sense, stun the prey so they could eat without a struggle. He looked back to Elina then smiled again "Better not get too close then"

"It's okay, Dawn. Don't be sad. I'm here for the moment." Jackdaw stated through the door. He stroked her nose gently.
~~~
Pyro was surprised buy their reactions. "Most fire dragon's do that. In fact that armor you have on is forged by an ancient. They have great power over the elements of the earth. The ruins on your brest plate, are in dragon tounge. That dragon cared deeply for whomever they made that armor for. " He informed them.
~~~
Aeval took his measure and nodded approvingly, "Much better. That look becomes you, dear Dust." She said, then pointed to where she hid their money. She wanted no secrets between them.
Dawn licked his hand. What ever this spell was, was driving her mad. It had to be broken.
~~~~
Zina grinned, looking down at her armor. "Sweet."
~~~~~
Dust looked to where she pointed and nodded. "My friend, you are much better at hiding things than I."

Don looked to him then at his phone. "You claim a shifter as a daughter, yet seek to eliminate us from the Earth?" He asked then shook his head "You don't even know what you have when you held it and you want more . It is not the human race we fight, but people like you who are too greedy and power hungry to care who or what they use to their own ends. I do not know nor do I care to know where those humans or that griffin have gone, they are free and may take hospitality with us or may have run. I was focused on the fight, not them." He said then smiled again "You will die soon enough despite your enchantments, even if not by the hand of a wolf"
~~~
Kyra chuckled and hugged him again before getting up to head back "We do still need to check to be sure no critters have knocked the poles over or anything"
~~~
Jackie blinked and sighed. She didn't have eternity, just a long lifespan, but she understood what he meant. On the heels of that thought came another, she didn't feel that fey energy in her anymore. It had been designed for a human witch, not a shifter.
~~~

Shane glanced to him then started on getting the tracker out so they could destroy it and tend to the small wound that he had made to get to it. "That should be good, you hurt anywhere else?" He asked 
~~~

Anna looked back to Kiera then dipped her head in thanks. She was glad they had brought her on with their pack. "Thank you" She said gratefully 
~~

Jason held her with his head bowed to take in her scent too. He didn't want to leave her, but he knew he would have to...just not yet.
~~~

"Oh" Aaron said and looked back to the pond again curiously. That made sense, stun the prey so they could eat without a struggle. He looked back to Elina then smiled again "Better not get too close then"

"You'd better start caring, Don. Because I'll make it a point to destroy everything you dearly love. I want that girl! My techs have decoded the numbers on this phone and with our advanced voice modulation, all I need to do is type what I want your voice to say. Now how long do you think it will take before I get someone you really care about? Their alpha is the perfect bait. Or perhaps I'll just drop pieces of you over that dead zone in the forest with my number wrote on them. Maybe they would give me what I want, before I get to your vital parts." Markus stated in a dead calm voice as he glared at Don.
~~~
Graydon nodded and stepped up the rocks on the riverbank. "I can't wait to try some. It smells so good." He said happily.
~~~
Cadeon set her grilled cheesesandwich down in front of her with a glass of tea. "Bone appetit!" He said with a grand French accent.
~~~
Jaxon shook his head. "No, I'm fine. Thank you."
~~~
"My pleasure Alpha Anna." Keira said with respect.

Zypher went back to watching HGTV. He threaded his fingers with Anna's as he held her hand on the couch cushion. He gave it a squeeze in reassurance.
~~~
Luce felt so safe in the living cocoon of his embrace. Time seemed to stand still, only the steady beat of his heart counted out the seconds that passed.
~~~
Aurelius stood by the wall of windows looking out. She was in the room, but her mind was very far away. The past few hours had confirmed that her latest version had come to fruition. She had been horrified as it had unfolded. She couldn't let anyone suffer for her. She just couldn't. She had to give herself up. She had to go back, he'd stop at nothing to get her. At the costs of her new friends.
~~~
Elina smiled devilishly as she said, "We are far to large to be hurt by their defenses. Once I pushed Racine in there. A retaliation for my hurt feelings. He described it as a tickle of soft shocks."
~~~
Vaughan watched the air bubble curiously. There was no movement what so ever. Then he saw the creature's eyes flip open and blinding light spill forth. Then his mouth dropped open in a wordless scream. Then he incinerated, taking out the air bubble and continuing to burn with white hot fire. He heated the water around him as he boiled like an underwater torch. He backed away cautiously, as he watched in confusion.

Last edited:
Dawn licked his hand. What ever this spell was, was driving her mad. It had to be broken.
~~~~
Zina grinned, looking down at her armor. "Sweet."
~~~~~
Dust looked to where she pointed and nodded. "My friend, you are much better at hiding things than I."

Jackdaw sighed at the soothing gesture. "Dawn, let me out. We can both go to my master." He said, once again feeling the sharp call of Vatgkan. He whimpered with his disapproval.
~~~
Pyro grinned as he focused on his task. He slowly canvassed the area until he found some ore. He shifted to dig it up and took it into the cave. He searched the cave for a small side pocket and deposited the ore into it. This was the hardest part, burning of all the rock fragments to just leave the metal behind. He's dragon form blew breath fire into the pocket continuously for about an hour. When there was finally a molten pool of metal, he was ready to start working it into a sword. He grabbed a claw full of the liquid metal and stretched it like toffee, forming many layers upon layers. As it would cool and stiffen up, he'd blow more heat upon it to keep it at a workable consistency. Before he started to pound it with his tail to compress the steel's molecules, he twisted the whole length of the metal strip from base to tip. It would make the sword stronger as well as add a beautiful zebra pattern to the finished blade. He worked long and diligent informing the blad, then the hilt. He then sharpened it to a razors edge. But the most unique thing about a dragon sword, was they never had wooden hilts, they weee lined with dragon scales. Pyro carefully peeled off an outer layer of one of his breast scales and wrapped it carefully around the hilt of the sword. After he finished he held it up to inspect it for any imperfections. satisfied with the finished product, he whispered an enchantment spell, which caused the scale to fuse and the words to etch themselves all along the blade. He carefully set that one aside. He then reheated the forge and made a simple practice sword with what remained of the metal. Not bothering to sharpen it. He then set it aside to cool. He was spent and shifted to his human form to rest.

Degan sat on the cave floor and watched in pure fascinated. He'd never see such a thing in all his life.
~~~
"But of course, I'm a dragon. " Aeval said without pride, just a statement of fact.

Back
Top Bottom