What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Zia sat down and looked out after him. The moist cave air filled her lungs and she savoured the flavour. Something about the way the taste stayed on her tongue filled her with energy. It was weird since caves weren't what usually energized her.
~~~~~~~
Dust gave a small nod. "I believe it is time to hunt. As dark as it is, I must say I miss the taste of my kind and it would be best to feast on the flank of something other than myself." He knew it must have sounded strange to her. It was common for him to eat his pack mates though. Usually after a war when food was harder to find they'd devour the dead, their own included. When it was a dry season and the herd animals were driven off, a warg or two would let him/herself be the food source for the pack. He was snapped out of his thoughts by the cry of the eagle she had been calling to before.
~~~~~
Dawn walked over to him. "What is wrong?" She followed his gaze. "Are they suppose to be doing that?"

Pyro stir in his sleep. He slowly turned on his side and opened his eyes. "Hey, you fell asleep before I could show you a sword of pure awesomeness. " He teased.
~~~
Aeval stood and grinned. "That is also what I've been thinking about......well, the hunting, not the eating of thy flank. "She amended sheepishly. Then added, " I saw a bull elk below a short time ago. It might satisfy your hunger. "
~~~
Jackdaw shook his head, "I don't know. They usually put those bars up when something bad is about to happen. Where was I meeting this master? Did I ever say?" He asked with growing suspicions.

Falkirk looked to Star and agreed. "As do I." He looked ahead at the sound of foot steps, to see Spyro coming their way.

"Thank goodness, there you are. I thought you were taken again. I'm about to glue you to my person, Princess. " He teased mildly.

Falkirk said, "We're only catching up. So it's my fault, I'm afraid."

Spyro scoffed and said, "I'm just glad you're both safe. That's the important thing. You see, my brother has threatened to pluck every last feather off my wings, if I ever lost princess Star again. So, that was my initial panic." He then grinned at Star and continued, "Ender's quite fond of you. Now him, not so much. " He explained as he pointed at Falkirk.

Falkirk frowned and stated, "You know I'll be helping your brother pluck, so best watch your step. " He said with humor.

Spyro made a sound and said, "You're just jealous of my beautiful wings. Shall we, Princess? "
~~~
Anders chuckled softly, "Totally! Well, I best get back to work. This is going to sound weird, but nice meeting you." He said as he moved closer to the door.
~~~
Graydon laughed and nodded, "Yes, that is true." He said with happiness.
~~~
Cadeon loved when she did that. It was so nice to know that she was the one for him. That his love was reciprocated with her.
~~~
Jaxon did as she said and soon they fell into a rhythm. He was enjoying this simply thing very much. The soothing feeling of the water on his calloused hands and the thought that maybe it could wash away his sins as well.
~~~
Aurelius smiled softly and said, "I know, it very obvious that you both deeply care for eachother. I hope to have a fraction on that with my half brother."
~~~
Elina laughed at that image. "Yes, you are quite right. Let's not and say we did." She said with merriment.
~~~
Omen chuckled wholeheartedly, "They did it to better control me. See the irony there. I never was controllable. I do as my fate tells me to do. It's all preordained, believe it or not. Sure we can tweak the outcomes a bit, but it'd better be worth it. If you know what I mean?" He replied honestly.

Starr sniled at the two and shook her head a bit, turning to go back to her room. "Dawn needed me for a moment then Falkirk gave me my pendants back. We were alrweady heading to the room again, we just got distracted talking with eachother." She said then looked to Falkirk again. "And don't threaten his wings. Vatgkan was ready with a spell orb, so Spyro had no time to act."
~~~
"Nice to meet you too" Don said and smiled at him "And no, it doesn't sound weird, I've been told I am a very personable guy"
~~
Kyra chuckled softly then walked over to him to hug him again "Life is so much better with you here with me."
~~~
Ember smiled softly then looked to Bertram again "I am glad you are safe and well now." She said, she had noticed the way Jackie looked at him, and wasn't surw if the witxh would recover if she lost him, especially with so many what ifs left to discover.
~~~
When they finished, Skylar let the water out and cleaned the sink then dried her hands and held one out to him. "Are you tired, or do you want to watch some tv with us?"
~~~
Anna nodded and looked to her again "We can hope for that, though this would emotionally fall under the blended family category. You have to learn about eachother and learn to like eachother before love can grow deeply."
~~~
Aaron chuckled and nodded "Yes, that sounds better" he said gently, watching the laughter on her face. It made her look younger and softer and he was glad to bring that out in her.
~~
Aurora frowned a little at that then shook that thought away "Not everything is fated, though there are some things we cannot change no matter how much we wish we could"

Starr smiled at the two and shook her head a bit, turning to go back to her room. "Dawn needed me for a moment then Falkirk gave me my pendants back. We were alrweady heading to the room again, we just got distracted talking with eachother." She said then looked to Falkirk again. "And don't threaten his wings. Vatgkan was ready with a spell orb, so Spyro had no time to act."
~~~
"Nice to meet you too" Don said and smiled at him "And no, it doesn't sound weird, I've been told I am a very personable guy"
~~
Kyra chuckled softly then walked over to him to hug him again "Life is so much better with you here with me."
~~~
Ember smiled softly then looked to Bertram again "I am glad you are safe and well now." She said, she had noticed the way Jackie looked at him, and wasn't sure if the witch would recover if she lost him, especially with so many what ifs left to discover.
~~~
When they finished, Skylar let the water out and cleaned the sink then dried her hands and held one out to him. "Are you tired, or do you want to watch some tv with us?"
~~~
Anna nodded and looked to her again "We can hope for that, though this would emotionally fall under the blended family category. You have to learn about eachother and learn to like eachother before love can grow deeply."
~~~
Aaron chuckled and nodded "Yes, that sounds better" he said gently, watching the laughter on her face. It made her look younger and softer and he was glad to bring that out in her.
~~
Aurora frowned a little at that then shook that thought away "Not everything is fated, though there are some things we cannot change no matter how much we wish we could"

Spyro beamed at Falkirk as Star's protection.

Falkirk frowned slightly and said, "Of course you both know I wasn't serious. I apologize if you took my words the wrong way."

Spyro grinned and nodded, "I knew you were joking. But sadly my brother wasn't. " He said before he preceded them into the room to look for threats.
~~~
Anders chuckled lightly and nodded, "That you are. If our circumstances were different, I could see having a beer with you at a bar. You're alright Don. I'm sorry the monster caught you." He said with respect.
~~~
Graydon eagerly hugged Kyra back. He didn't know what he'd said right to deserve it, but he'd take it. "That's fun, I've been thinking that since the moment we met." He explained truthfully.
~~~
Bertram was thankful as well. He'd had plenty of time to conclude he'd lived his life without purpose. So he vowed to himself, while he'd laid there broken. He'd vowed that should he be graced with a second chance, he would not waste it. He focused on Ember and smiled softly and said, "It is a true blessing. I am thankful for every breath I take and every movement of my body."
~~~
Jaxon looked to her hand and very carefully took it. He the looked up to her face and shook his head. "No, I am far from tired. But I don't know who TV is. Does he not mind being watched? " He remembered the scientists watching him continuously. Always running experiments on him and watching their outcomes. He'd hated every minute of it. He was going to inflicted that upon another. He looked around nervously.
~~~
Aurelius nodded thoughtful. "Yes, not an instant family. I'm well aware of this. But I still long for the closeness of you and yours, as well as Luce and Nashton. Is that so wrong? " She asked in a whisper.
~~~
Elina stood up finally and dusted off her dress. "Aaran, you have a way about you. You bring out the good in me. The good that once lived in my heart, before king Kaerft crushed it with his cruelty." She explained quietly, as she looked deeply into his beautiful eyes.
~~~
Omen thought carefully and gently rubbed her scales. "I'm sorry, sometimes I forget that, that mindset is not common placed. I sorry for my slip. That's just my own version of the world. " He amended his earlier statement.

Spyro beamed at Falkirk as Star's protection.

Falkirk frowned slightly and said, "Of course you both know I wasn't serious. I apologize if you took my words the wrong way."

Spyro grinned and nodded, "I knew you were joking. But sadly my brother wasn't. " He said before he preceded them into the room to look for threats.
~~~
Anders chuckled lightly and nodded, "That you are. If our circumstances were different, I could see having a beer with you at a bar. You're alright Don. I'm sorry the monster caught you." He said with respect.
~~~
Graydon eagerly hugged Kyra back. He didn't know what he'd said right to deserve it, but he'd take it. "That's fun, I've been thinking that since the moment we met." He explained truthfully.
~~~
Bertram was thankful as well. He'd had plenty of time to conclude he'd lived his life without purpose. So he vowed to himself, while he'd laid there broken. He'd vowed that should he be graced with a second chance, he would not waste it. He focused on Ember and smiled softly and said, "It is a true blessing. I am thankful for every breath I take and every movement of my body."
~~~
Jaxon looked to her hand and very carefully took it. He the looked up to her face and shook his head. "No, I am far from tired. But I don't know who TV is. Does he not mind being watched? " He remembered the scientists watching him continuously. Always running experiments on him and watching their outcomes. He'd hated every minute of it. He was going to inflicted that upon another. He looked around nervously.
~~~
Aurelius nodded thoughtful. "Yes, not an instant family. I'm well aware of this. But I still long for the closeness of you and yours, as well as Luce and Nashton. Is that so wrong? " She asked in a whisper.
~~~
Elina stood up finally and dusted off her dress. "Aaran, you have a way about you. You bring out the good in me. The good that once lived in my heart, before king Kaerft crushed it with his cruelty." She explained quietly, as she looked deeply into his beautiful eyes.
~~~
Omen thought carefully and gently rubbed her scales. "I'm sorry, sometimes I forget that, that mindset is not common placed. I sorry for my slip. That's just my own version of the world. " He amended his earlier statement.

"Then I will tell him the same thing."Star said, looking to Spyro even as she sqeezed Falkirks hand. She followed him, going back to her room.
~~~
"Monsters always lose, but then, he thinks we are the monsters" Don said and shrugged "Maybe we could have a beer sometime. They are pretty good"
~~~
Kyra smiled and stepped back after a moment or two. She glanced to the sky to check the time of day then headed up to the tree "Want to get some lunch now?"
~~~
Ember nodded and smiled at him then at Cadeon "Yes, there is much to be thankful for in this life"
~~~
Skylar chuckled softly and shook her head. "TV is not a person, it's...well, come see. People make money to create false shows for it to entertain others." She said, going over to sit on the couch with him and flick the box on. "This box is the TV, the people on it are actoes who get paid to do all kinds of shows. Some of them pretend to die, quite often, just keep in mind that it is all fake. Well, news is usually right, just depressing."
~~~
Anna nodded and reached over to hug her gently again "I know, and it is not wrong at all." She said to assure her.
~~~
Aaron smiled at her and held her hand again after standing up. "He may have crushed it once, but it lived on in you."
~~~
Aurora nodded and glanced to him again "We all have a different view but it amounts to the same thing in the end" She said and started to circle, checking the area before landing.

"Then I will tell him the same thing."Star said, looking to Spyro even as she sqeezed Falkirks hand. She followed him, going back to her room.
~~~
"Monsters always lose, but then, he thinks we are the monsters" Don said and shrugged "Maybe we could have a beer sometime. They are pretty good"
~~~
Kyra smiled and stepped back after a moment or two. She glanced to the sky to check the time of day then headed up to the tree "Want to get some lunch now?"
~~~
Ember nodded and smiled at him then at Cadeon "Yes, there is much to be thankful for in this life"
~~~
Skylar chuckled softly and shook her head. "TV is not a person, it's...well, come see. People make money to create false shows for it to entertain others." She said, going over to sit on the couch with him and flick the box on. "This box is the TV, the people on it are actoes who get paid to do all kinds of shows. Some of them pretend to die, quite often, just keep in mind that it is all fake. Well, news is usually right, just depressing."
~~~
Anna nodded and reached over to hug her gently again "I know, and it is not wrong at all." She said to assure her.
~~~
Jason laughed and tipped an imaginary hat to her "Them's mighty fine vittles ma'am" He said in a heavy Texas accent. He winked and moved to kiss her gently
~~~
Aaron smiled at her and held her hand again after standing up. "He may have crushed it once, but it lived on in you."
~~~
Aurora nodded and glanced to him again "We all have a different view but it amounts to the same thing in the end" She said and started to circle, checking the area before landing.

Falkirk felt better at Star reassurance. He never wanted to disappoint her. He looked into the room as Spyro did his sweep. When he motioned them it was all clear, Falkirk led Star into the room.

Spyro came over to Star and continued their conversation. "You can try to talk to my brother. But he's very resolute on certain things and I don't blame him. He has very good reasons to be that was. I deeply respect him for it. I did not tell you that to elicit conflict on my behalf. Just to ensure that you understand why I'm your new shadow until this is all past us." He smiled nicely at her.
~~~
Anders nodded and said, "If we both get free of here, I'll see you on the other side. Take it easy Don." He opened the door and looked back at him, before closing it behind him.
~~~
"Now that's a wonderful idea. That rabbit stew is calling my name." Graydon joked as he followed her back to their tree.
~~~
"Indeed. Hey, I couldn't get your help here, could I? I'd love to get this done before Jackie wakes. It'll be a pleasant surprise for her. The prep work is already done. It's just assembling.
~~~
Jaxon let her led him at the couch. He sat down and looked up at the box as it sparked to life. He gasped at the wonder of it. He looked wide-eyed at it, as he saw the picture. "Amazing!" He said.
~~~
Aurelius sighed softly at her easy assurance. She appreciated everything Anna did for her.
~~~
(Oops, I dropped Jason and Luce. )
Luce giggled at his antics. " Wow, you do that really well. I'm impressed. She said as she added more chicken to the hot oil.
~~~
Elina smiled humbly and stated, "Only because you resurrected it and dared me to hope for something more."
~~~
Omen looked down at the ground and glanced around the area, as Aurora made to land. His nervousness returned, dispite his own assurances that things would be alright.

Pyro stir in his sleep. He slowly turned on his side and opened his eyes. "Hey, you fell asleep before I could show you a sword of pure awesomeness. " He teased.
~~~
Aeval stood and grinned. "That is also what I've been thinking about......well, the hunting, not the eating of thy flank. "She amended sheepishly. Then added, " I saw a bull elk below a short time ago. It might satisfy your hunger. "
~~~
Jackdaw shook his head, "I don't know. They usually put those bars up when something bad is about to happen. Where was I meeting this master? Did I ever say?" He asked with growing suspicions.
Zia frowned. "Sword of awesomeness you say? Show me."
~~~~
Dust nodded. "He shall be hunted."
~~~~~~
Dawn shook her head. "No, I'm afaid not. Should we ask Navar?"

Zia frowned. "Sword of awesomeness you say? Show me."
~~~~
Dust nodded. "He shall be hunted."
~~~~~~
Dawn shook her head. "No, I'm afaid not. Should we ask Navar?"

Pyro smiled as he got up. "To see the true beauty of the blade, it's best to look at it in the sunlight. I also made a sparring sword, for when I start your training. " He said as he walked over to get the swords. He presented the battle sword with a flourish and held it out gor her inspection.
~~~
Aeval grinned happily as she shifted and waited for him to mount her back. "Now thst sounds like fun." Pandora said with appreciation.
~~~
Jackdaw nodded, "Yes, that a wonderful idea. Do you know where he's at?" He asked curiously.

Falkirk felt better at Star reassurance. He never wanted to disappoint her. He looked into the room as Spyro did his sweep. When he motioned them it was all clear, Falkirk led Star into the room.

Spyro came over to Star and continued their conversation. "You can try to talk to my brother. But he's very resolute on certain things and I don't blame him. He has very good reasons to be that was. I deeply respect him for it. I did not tell you that to elicit conflict on my behalf. Just to ensure that you understand why I'm your new shadow until this is all past us." He smiled nicely at her.
~~~
Anders nodded and said, "If we both get free of here, I'll see you on the other side. Take it easy Don." He opened the door and looked back at him, before closing it behind him.
~~~
"Now that's a wonderful idea. That rabbit stew is calling my name." Graydon joked as he followed her back to their tree.
~~~
"Indeed. Hey, I couldn't get your help here, could I? I'd love to get this done before Jackie wakes. It'll be a pleasant surprise for her. The prep work is already done. It's just assembling.
~~~
Jaxon let her led him at the couch. He sat down and looked up at the box as it sparked to life. He gasped at the wonder of it. He looked wide-eyed at it, as he saw the picture. "Amazing!" He said.
~~~
Aurelius sighed softly at her easy assurance. She appreciated everything Anna did for her.
~~~
(Oops, I dropped Jason and Luce. )
Luce giggled at his antics. " Wow, you do that really well. I'm impressed. She said as she added more chicken to the hot oil.
~~~
Elina smiled humbly and stated, "Only because you resurrected it and dared me to hope for something more."
~~~
Omen looked down at the ground and glanced around the area, as Aurora made to land. His nervousness returned, dispite his own assurances that things would be alright.

Star smiled and shook her head a little. "I do not mind you staying close, you were already doing so."
~~~
Don smiled and shook his head a bit at tha oddness of ao many nice people that worked for Marcus. He settled back and waited for sometghing else to happen
~~~
Kyra chuckled and went up to heat up some of the stew for their lunch.
~~~
Ember smiled and nodded "Just show me what to do and I will help" she said happily. She wanted to help Jackie too.
~~
Sky watched him, only glancing at the tv to see what was on. She was enjoying watching his reaction, though she knew she shouldn't.
~~~
"Besides, if he turns out to not be nice, you have the reat of the pack to be family with now." Anna added and winked "We can be your extended family."
~~~
Jason smiled, chuckling softly and puttered around, helping where he could, then sitting at the counter to just watch her.
~~~
Aaron squeezed her hand gently "It wasn't all that hard to bring to life then, so it must have been there even after you thought it was gone
~~~
Aurora landed and greeted the wolves that were there, introducing Omen to them.

Star smiled and shook her head a little. "I do not mind you staying close, you were already doing so."
~~~
Don smiled and shook his head a bit at tha oddness of ao many nice people that worked for Marcus. He settled back and waited for sometghing else to happen
~~~
Kyra chuckled and went up to heat up some of the stew for their lunch.
~~~
Ember smiled and nodded "Just show me what to do and I will help" she said happily. She wanted to help Jackie too.
~~
Skylar watched him, only glancing at the tv to see what was on. She was enjoying watching his reaction, though she knew she shouldn't.
~~~
"Besides, if he turns out to not be nice, you have the reat of the pack to be family with now." Anna added and winked "We can be your extended family."
~~~
Jason smiled, chuckling softly and puttered around, helping where he could, then sitting at the counter to just watch her.
~~~
Aaron squeezed her hand gently "It wasn't all that hard to bring to life then, so it must have been there even after you thought it was gone
~~~
Aurora landed and greeted the wolves that were there, introducing Omen to them.

"Apparently not close enough. I mean it. Not even two feet from me. OK? " Spyro said with determination.

Falkirk noticed Odoba as she came in.

Qdoba curtsied, as she held a tray of hot tea and fresh fruits. "I thought you may like some refreshments, princess. So i took the library of choosing for you. I hope you don't mind." She explained as she took it to the small sitting area.
~~~
(Waiting for inspiration. Lol! )
~~~
Graydon climbed up and set the table for them while she heated the stew.
~~~
Bertram grinned and nodded as he got another post. "Well, it's as simple as holding this post straight, while me and Cadeon fill the hole with dirt. Then when that's done, it's guiding the crossbars into place. With both your help, well finish before dark." He said with relief. He'd found it time consuming to do the post setting by himself.
~~~
Jaxon was transfixed. His eyes taking in all the movement on the screen. He couldn't understand the products they were try to sell him. He was finally able to pull his eyes away, when the words to a movie came up. He glanced at Skylar, only to blush and smile shyly when he found her watching him. "I'm sorry, I'm new to all this. But it's a whole new world you are showing me, Skylar. Thank you for taking the time to show it to me. I like this tv, even though it's scary at moments." He replied honestly.
~~~
Aurelius hugged Anna tightly. "But I've already adopted you as my first family." She admitted.
~~~
Luce grinned happily as she cooked. When the last of the chicken was frying, she got the plates, utensils, napkins and glasses out to set the table. She set them in front of Jason. "Could you set the table handsome, while I finish up? Pretty please." She asked, as she leaned over and kissed him sweetly.
~~~
Elina smiled softly as she closed the distance between them to brush a kiss upon his cheek. "Thank you for being who you are. You are irreplaceable." She said sincerely, before gently leading him once again.
~~~
Omen greeted and met the wolves. He smiled timidly, deferring to their authority.

Pyro smiled as he got up. "To see the true beauty of the blade, it's best to look at it in the sunlight. I also made a sparring sword, for when I start your training. " He said as he walked over to get the swords. He presented the battle sword with a flourish and held it out gor her inspection.
~~~
Aeval grinned happily as she shifted and waited for him to mount her back. "Now thst sounds like fun." Pandora said with appreciation.
~~~
Jackdaw nodded, "Yes, that a wonderful idea. Do you know where he's at?" He asked curiously.
Zia's eyes lit up. "Omgosh this is amazing!"
~~~~
Dust shifted and climbed on. He was feeling quiet today, so hunting would be nice.
~~~~~~
Dawn frowned. "I'm sure we could find him. He's probably with his girl."

Back
Top Bottom