What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Apparently not close enough. I mean it. Not even two feet from me. OK? " Spyro said with determination.

Falkirk noticed Odoba as she came in.

Qdoba curtsied, as she held a tray of hot tea and fresh fruits. "I thought you may like some refreshments, princess. So i took the library of choosing for you. I hope you don't mind." She explained as she took it to the small sitting area.
~~~
(Waiting for inspiration. Lol! )
~~~
Graydon climbed up and set the table for them while she heated the stew.
~~~
Bertram grinned and nodded as he got another post. "Well, it's as simple as holding this post straight, while me and Cadeon fill the hole with dirt. Then when that's done, it's guiding the crossbars into place. With both your help, well finish before dark." He said with relief. He'd found it time consuming to do the post setting by himself.
~~~
Jaxon was transfixed. His eyes taking in all the movement on the screen. He couldn't understand the products they were try to sell him. He was finally able to pull his eyes away, when the words to a movie came up. He glanced at Skylar, only to blush and smile shyly when he found her watching him. "I'm sorry, I'm new to all this. But it's a whole new world you are showing me, Skylar. Thank you for taking the time to show it to me. I like this tv, even though it's scary at moments." He replied honestly.
~~~
Aurelius hugged Anna tightly. "But I've already adopted you as my first family." She admitted.
~~~
Luce grinned happily as she cooked. When the last of the chicken was frying, she got the plates, utensils, napkins and glasses out to set the table. She set them in front of Jason. "Could you set the table handsome, while I finish up? Pretty please." She asked, as she leaned over and kissed him sweetly.
~~~
Elina smiled softly as she closed the distance between them to brush a kiss upon his cheek. "Thank you for being who you are. You are irreplaceable." She said sincerely, before gently leading him once again.
~~~
Omen greeted and met the wolves. He smiled timidly, deferring to their authority.
Star sighed softly but nodded then turned to Qdoba and smiled again "That is fine, thank you" She said gently. She doubted he would try again, given his latest failure, and they had to worry about the wanna be king and his army more now.
~~~
When it was ready, Kyra ladled a portion into each of their bowls then came over to take her seat at the table with him
~~~
Ember moved to do as he said, watching the two males as they helped to get the fence built up for Jackie. It was simple enough, at least with three people there to help.
~~~
Skylar smiled at him again "It's no problem, and seeing your reactions helps to make it new for me too. There is so much to this world that has nothing at all to do with fighting and I want to show you all I can of that peace"
~~~
Anna smiled and hugged her back again "Good, because that is what pack is, family, even without blood ties of any kind"
~~~
"Of course" Jason said then grinned "For the low, low price of a kiss, I will set the table for us" He said teasingly then returned her kiss before setting the table
~~~
Aaron followed her again, staying close to her side. Not that she needed a protector or anyone to do anything for her, though he would do anything she would allow him to. She was wrong though, she was the one that was irreplaceable
~~~
Aurora shifted then smiled and held her arms out to hug both girls as they came over to her.

The wolves paused as they watched the family greeting then one looked back to him "We have to check you for a tracker, just to be safe, then we can go in" He said almost apologetically

Zia's eyes lit up. "Omgosh this is amazing!"
~~~~
Dust shifted and climbed on. He was feeling quiet today, so hunting would be nice.
~~~~~~
Dawn frowned. "I'm sure we could find him. He's probably with his girl."

Pyro smiled happily at her reaction. He held the hilt out to Zia so she could get a feel of it. "I think you should have your dragon's sword. Not just a sword made by a strange dragon." He said with conviction.
~~~
Aeval jumped from the cliff and started to free fall. She then snapped her wings open and arched her tail to achieve lift. Once leveled out, she looked for the bull elk. It had caught sight of her and took off at a gallop. She swooped down close to the ground, so Dust could pursue the Elk.
~~~
Jackdaw nodded, "Well, their room is across the hallway. So we could start there, I guess." He said hopeful.

Star sighed softly but nodded then turned to Qdoba and smiled again "That is fine, thank you" She said gently. She doubted he would try again, given his latest failure, and they had to worry about the wanna be king and his army more now.
~~~

When it was ready, Kyra ladled a portion into each of their bowls then came over to take her seat at the table with him
~~~

Ember moved to do as he said, watching the two males as they helped to get the fence built up for Jackie. It was simple enough, at least with three people there to help. 
~~~
Skylar smiled at him again "It's no problem, and seeing your reactions helps to make it new for me too. There is so much to this world that has nothing at all to do with fighting and I want to show you all I can of that peace"
~~~

Anna smiled and hugged her back again "Good, because that is what pack is, family, even without blood ties of any kind"

~~~

"Of course" Jason said then grinned "For the low, low price of a kiss, I will set the table for us" He said teasingly then returned her kiss before setting the table
~~~

Aaron followed her again, staying close to her side. Not that she needed a protector or anyone to do anything for her, though he would do anything she would allow him to. She was wrong though, she was the one that was irreplaceable
~~~

Aurora shifted then smiled and held her arms out to hug both girls as they came over to her. 

The wolves paused as they watched the family greeting then one looked back to him "We have to check you for a tracker, just to be safe, then we can go in" He said almost apologetically

Qdoba smiled as she set the try down. "You are welcome, Princess. " She said as she moved out of the way.

Spyro was satisfied with her nod and went to his spot a short distance away.

Falkirk offered his arm to led Star over to the sitting area.
~~~
Graydon sat and took a deep breath. "Oh, this smells wonderful. Something tells me it's going to taste even better today." He said with enthusiasm.
~~~
Bertram was amazed at how fast they were able to finish fence together. He stood back to admire their handy work. "Now, that is a pretty perfect fence. A big thank you, to both of you. I do believe she'll love it." He replied happily.
~~~
Jaxon was unsure how to say what he had in his mind. But this young woman challenged him on a whole new level. He wasn't a mindless brute that Markus wanted to make of him. Because his handler had saw to his education. So he steeled himself and tried his best to convey what he felt deep inside. "These quiet moments without fighting are a dream to me. But know that my time here with you and your family, are some of my happiest moments. Skylar. And know that when I fight against an enemy in the future, it will be on the right side this time. A side and a cause of my own choosing. A good side, devoid of corruption and greed. I know this, because I'll be protect you and yours." Jaxon said quietly, as he looked up to meet her eyes, he continued, "I wish I could repay you in another way, besides violence. For your kindness means the world to me. But unfortunately, fighting and killing is all I'm good at." He explained simply.
~~~
Aurelius beamed with that and giggled softly as she looked to Zypher. At his warm smile, she knew he felt the same way. " I will always remember that, Anna. I promise never to forget it." She said softly.
~~~
Luce chuckled before she call out to Jason, "In that case, I think I'll be paying in installment then." Her cheeks hurt from smiling uncontrollably at his playfulness.
~~~
Elina glanced to Aaran here and there, as they walked together. She'd brought him a little ways up the mountain. So when she came to a clearing, she could show him the castle. "There is Anstopfia. The stones that were used to build it, are iridescent. They were prized for the stones abilities to absorb and reflect all light. That is why it seems to be glow in the darkness." She explained to Aaran. It had been so long since she'd laid eyes on it. She looked at it anew with wonderment.
~~~
Omen held up his arm and nodded his consent. "Yes! By all means. I completely understand. You must be sure I'm safe. " He replied softly.

Racine reread the letter in confusion. What was Avalon trying to do. He looked up at another knock. "Come in!" He said as he waited to see who it was.

Enoch stepped threw the flap with a plate full of roasted meat. "My king, your food." He explained with a bow.

Racine motioned to his table for him to set it down. He watched Enoch silently before he held out the letter to him to read. "What do you make of this?" He asked curiously.

Enoch was puzzled as he took the parchment from his king. He started reading Avalon's handwriting. "What is this?" He asked hallway through it. "This can't be real." He stated as he continued reading.

"That dear Enoch, is why I'm having you read it. To get a objective opinion. " Racine said sternly.

"In my dealings with your sister. She has never been deceptive. That was you late father's talent. This offer for a compromise, seems genuine. The question is, will you take it or choose war?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avalon paced her chamber, wondering if she had made a foolish mistake. She had acted upon her inner most feelings and her need to protect her people. She gasped as strong hands gripped ahold of her. She came out of her thoughts to look up into the concerned face of Ender. She wrapped her arms around him and sought his comfort.

Ender embraced her and made a soothing sound. "What have you done my queen? What was in that parchment you had me deliver? "

Avalon sighed softly and whispered, "I offered him half of this realm. If he leaves my half in peace. I had to try Ender. It is a large planet.

Ender cursed softly at her reveal. " I just hope he doesn't see that as a weakness and that you are scared to fight him." He said with quite resolve.

Avalon pulled back from Ender and looked to him with glassy eyes. "But I am scared. I'm deathly afraid. Not to loose my crown or this heap of rocks. Those are nothing compared to the thought of loosing any of my people." She cupped his face with her hands and looked deeply into his eyes. "Especially loosing you. That I would not survive." She said miserably.

Ender covered her hands with his own. He then held them with shaking hands, as he placed tender kisses in the palms of both hands. "Avalon, regardless of the outcome, we can never be together. You know the mandates. We will only have stolen moments, that will always be interpreted because duty calls." He spoke in hushed tones.

Avalon shook her head furiously. "No, I'll find a way. We just have to survive this first." She explained rationally.

Qdoba smiled as she set the try down. "You are welcome, Princess. " She said as she moved out of the way.

Spyro was satisfied with her nod and went to his spot a short distance away.

Falkirk offered his arm to led Star over to the sitting area.
~~~
Graydon sat and took a deep breath. "Oh, this smells wonderful. Something tells me it's going to taste even better today." He said with enthusiasm.
~~~
Bertram was amazed at how fast they were able to finish fence together. He stood back to admire their handy work. "Now, that is a pretty perfect fence. A big thank you, to both of you. I do believe she'll love it." He replied happily.
~~~
Jaxon was unsure how to say what he had in his mind. But this young woman challenged him on a whole new level. He wasn't a mindless brute that Markus wanted to make of him. Because his handler had saw to his education. So he steeled himself and tried his best to convey what he felt deep inside. "These quiet moments without fighting are a dream to me. But know that my time here with you and your family, are some of my happiest moments. Skylar. And know that when I fight against an enemy in the future, it will be on the right side this time. A side and a cause of my own choosing. A good side, devoid of corruption and greed. I know this, because I'll be protect you and yours." Jaxon said quietly, as he looked up to meet her eyes, he continued, "I wish I could repay you in another way, besides violence. For your kindness means the world to me. But unfortunately, fighting and killing is all I'm good at." He explained simply.
~~~
Aurelius beamed with that and giggled softly as she looked to Zypher. At his warm smile, she knew he felt the same way. " I will always remember that, Anna. I promise never to forget it." She said softly.
~~~
Luce chuckled before she call out to Jason, "In that case, I think I'll be paying in installment then." Her cheeks hurt from smiling uncontrollably at his playfulness.
~~~
Elina glanced to Aaran here and there, as they walked together. She'd brought him a little ways up the mountain. So when she came to a clearing, she could show him the castle. "There is Anstopfia. The stones that were used to build it, are iridescent. They were prized for the stones abilities to absorb and reflect all light. That is why it seems to be glow in the darkness." She explained to Aaran. It had been so long since she'd laid eyes on it. She looked at it anew with wonderment.
~~~
Omen held up his arm and nodded his consent. "Yes! By all means. I completely understand. You must be sure I'm safe. " He replied softly.

Srar moved her hand to take his arm as they went over to the table for their breakfast. She was glad to have so many care so much about her here.
~~~
Kyra nodded and smiled, setting the bowls down and taking her seat to eat with him. "It does most times" she said then started to eat with him.
~~~
Ember smiled and looked over the fence happily. "I believe she will. It's a good thing you have done for her here."
~~~
Skylar smiled at him again. "We don't expect anything in return, we know those we help free likely have nothing anyway. Fighting is a choice, though we can help teach you other things if you want. We have wolves in all fields in the human world, so we have experts in everything."
~~~
Anna smiled and nodded then went to take her seat beside Zypher again. "I'm glad, I wouldn't want you to feel unwelcome here."
~~~
Jason chuckled softly as he set the table for them. He was glad for this easy and happy time with her.
~~~
"Oh, wow. That is lovely. I can see why you want it back" Aaron said as he looked to the castle with her.
~~~
The wolf smiled at him as he started to scan him for any trackers. He was surprised a bit to not find one, but it was a good surprise.
Aurora brought the girls over to introduce them. "This is Estelle and Elle, my daughters."

Pyro smiled happily at her reaction. He held the hilt out to Zia so she could get a feel of it. "I think you should have your dragon's sword. Not just a sword made by a strange dragon." He said with conviction.
~~~
Aeval jumped from the cliff and started to free fall. She then snapped her wings open and arched her tail to achieve lift. Once leveled out, she looked for the bull elk. It had caught sight of her and took off at a gallop. She swooped down close to the ground, so Dust could pursue the Elk.
~~~
Jackdaw nodded, "Well, their room is across the hallway. So we could start there, I guess." He said hopeful.
(I'm so sorry and I know this leave you in a really awkward place with these characters but I have to quit this RP :( Please don't use my characters because they are the same ones I use for other things. Thank you and I've really enjoyed doing this! This was by far the best RP I've been on ever! )

Last edited:
Srar moved her hand to take his arm as they went over to the table for their breakfast. She was glad to have so many care so much about her here.
~~~
Kyra nodded and smiled, setting the bowls down and taking her seat to eat with him. "It does most times" she said then started to eat with him.
~~~
Ember smiled and looked over the fence happily. "I believe she will. It's a good thing you have done for her here."
~~~
Skylar smiled at him again. "We don't expect anything in return, we know those we help free likely have nothing anyway. Fighting is a choice, though we can help teach you other things if you want. We have wolves in all fields in the human world, so we have experts in everything."
~~~
Anna smiled and nodded then went to take her seat beside Zypher again. "I'm glad, I wouldn't want you to feel unwelcome here."
~~~
Jason chuckled softly as he set the table for them. He was glad for this easy and happy time with her.
~~~
"Oh, wow. That is lovely. I can see why you want it back" Aaron said as he looked to the castle with her.
~~~
The wolf smiled at him as he started to scan him for any trackers. He was surprised a bit to not find one, but it was a good surprise.
Aurora brought the girls over to introduce them. "This is Estelle and Elle, my daughters."

Falkirk seated Star and took the seat across from her. Falkirk grew quite, as he heard the copper bars going up over Star's windows. He looked over to the picture widow and sighed quietly.
~~~
"Thank you ma'am." He said with gratitude. Graydon then savored the delicious food and Kyra's wonderful companionship.
~~~
Bertram shrugged nonchalantly and said, "It's just a simple thing I've learned in my travels. I've always been a jack of many trades, but a master of none. But it does feel good to put it to good use." He grinned happily as he admired their handiwork.

Garth struggled with a armful of ice tea glasses. He'd watched them working and thought it would make them happy. "It looks great! I thought you would want a cool drink." He said eagerly.
~~~
Jaxon shook his head. "I will help bring Markus down. I want his threat ended for all shifters. Then I'll start thinking about what's next. Skylar, I must do this. Just look at the monsters he's making. Just look at me. Where do I belong? No were." He said with conviction.
~~~
Aurelius smiled and nodded as she went over to Ashton and sat back down with her.

Zypher was sucked back into HGTV.
~~~
Luce brought out the food and tea to the table. She looked at the feast and then to Jason. "Paula Deen's got nothing on me." She said with attitude. Then grinned at Jason.
~~~
Elina shook her head, "For me it's not about that. It's vengeance for my mother. I will honor her with this war. Avalon will pay for it." She said with hate-filled eyes.
~~~
Omen nodded to the wolf, then turned his attention to Aurora and her daughters. "Oh, such loveliness, X2. What am I ever to do. I'm afraid I'm ruined by your beauty. For no other girls could ever compare. It is a pleasure to meet both of you. No it's the tell you apart that will prove a challenge." He said dramatically.

(I'm so sorry and I know this leave you in a really awkward place with these characters but I have to quit this RP :( Please don't use my characters because they are the same ones I use for other things. Thank you and I've really enjoyed doing this! This was by far the best RP I've been on ever! )

( Awww, I understand. I won't use your characters. I only use the ones I've been giving express permission to use. It's been fun Blue. Thanks for telling me. :frow )

Falkirk seated Star and took the seat across from her. Falkirk grew quite, as he heard the copper bars going up over Star's windows. He looked over to the picture widow and sighed quietly.
~~~
"Thank you ma'am." He said with gratitude. Graydon then savored the delicious food and Kyra's wonderful companionship.
~~~
Bertram shrugged nonchalantly and said, "It's just a simple thing I've learned in my travels. I've always been a jack of many trades, but a master of none. But it does feel good to put it to good use." He grinned happily as he admired their handiwork.

Garth struggled with a armful of ice tea glasses. He'd watched them working and thought it would make them happy. "It looks great! I thought you would want a cool drink." He said eagerly.
~~~
Jaxon shook his head. "I will help bring Markus down. I want his threat ended for all shifters. Then I'll start thinking about what's next. Skylar, I must do this. Just look at the monsters he's making. Just look at me. Where do I belong? No were." He said with conviction.
~~~
Aurelius smiled and nodded as she went over to Ashton and sat back down with her.

Zypher was sucked back into HGTV.
~~~
Luce brought out the food and tea to the table. She looked at the feast and then to Jason. "Paula Deen's got nothing on me." She said with attitude. Then grinned at Jason.
~~~
Elina shook her head, "For me it's not about that. It's vengeance for my mother. I will honor her with this war. Avalon will pay for it." She said with hate-filled eyes.
~~~
Omen nodded to the wolf, then turned his attention to Aurora and her daughters. "Oh, such loveliness, X2. What am I ever to do. I'm afraid I'm ruined by your beauty. For no other girls could ever compare. It is a pleasure to meet both of you. No it's the tell you apart that will prove a challenge." He said dramatically.
Star turned to look at the bars with a frown. "What are those for?" She asked curiously, not knowing that they were spelled. Those made her feel more like a prisoner than anything else that had happened inside these walls. They reminded her of the short time she had been caught and imprisoned. "No, no I cannot have those"
~~~~
Kyra ate her meal with him, chatting about inconsequential things as they ate. When they were done, she got up to clean the dishes again
~~~
"Oh, Garth, that's very thoughtful of you, thank you" Ember said, going over to rescue a couple of the glasses before he could lose control of them all
~~~
"Where do any of us belong?" Skylar replied then shrugged "We make our own places in this world.Creatures like me and the rest of the pack don't belong here naturally, we make our own place and our own way, we live and we make the best of our lives"
~~~
Anna settled in to watch the show also, though she soon fell lightly asleep, snuggled up against Zypher now. There was nowhere else she wanted to be but with him and their pack
~~~
"No, she doesn't" Jason said and grinned, motioning for her to sit with him so they could eat together.
~~
Aaron looked to her, worry in his eyes "What did Avelon do to your mother?" He asked, though it was clear it wasn't a good thing. (If she already told him, I didn't see it before)
~~~
Estelle and Elle giggled and glanced to eachother then back to him again. They were enjoying having a double to play around a bit with the others, though they weren't mean in any of their pranks. Their games were kinder than that.

Back
Top Bottom