• Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
( But you're rich! Right?!
smile.png
)
(no, I didn't get paid for it, I was helping my sister out)

"I'm only making sure you come to no harm. My friends help to provide protection for displaced individuals." He didn't say shifters, just in case they were over heard. Raine dropped in altitude to make talking easier. "That was quite an escape, back there. Very impressive. Oh, I'm Raine by the way." He said pleasantly.

"Yes, when the forest was destroyed I knew I had to get stronger, so I trained but I also have experience from other dogs, never from a hunter though," she responded, "And who are your friends?

Last edited:
Falkirk looked to Star as she came over. "What did he say to get you so upset?" He asked her quietly, as he tried to comfort her. Lucille hurried to her other side in concern. Taking her hand as Falkirk spoke.

"I shall leave that up to you. But it can't be put off for too long. There are many who would try to silence him. I saw them within the gathering." Avalon explained.
~~~
Graydon's face crumbled into false horror. But then lit up with an idea. "Come forward lady slobber hand and take slug slimmed mitt. Their funkiness shall stay contained between them." He said in a grandiose voice. He then whimpered loudly to her, "That'll be our dirty secret." He then resumed his arrogant posture. "Well?!"
~~~
Sergio shifted and followed Jackie out. She spread her wings wide and started showing the different positions and what they did in the air. From balance, up lift, free fall and various other things.
~~
Orson twirled deeply in response to Kristen's reply. He relished hearing that she was his. The word mate passing her lips was enough to put him into a frenzy."Now if you keep that up, I'll be the one needing to concentrate. Because all I'll be thinking about, is how best worship at the altar of Kristen. To which, I'll be a very dutiful subject. My mate, my heart." He replied softly in her mind, as he moved in to kiss her once more. Only to sigh mentally and concede, "But alas you are right, so I shall behave. If only for a little while. " He said as he pulled back to look deeply into her eyes.
~~~
"As am I." He replied truthfully. He savored Ember's casual touches. For in those moments, she was unguarded and opened like a book. "I find it's quite easy to be poetic with you as my muse." He stated with a radiant smile.
~~~
Aeval glanced up to Aurora. Relief evident in her expression. "TThank you for not being displeased. We only have the ability to read because the fey king Racine granted it to us." She explained simply.
~~~
(Hey sometimes sleep sneaks up on ya. :) )
Ericsson roused slightly as he felt Rosie's warmth. He spoke in his sleep, as he drew her close. "Now I'm in heaven." Before going back under.
~~~
Bob cooed softly to Skylar as he snuggled into the security of the nest. "Thank you." He said as he closed his eyes.

Jaxon watched her intently. He'd never seen such tenderness. It made him long to be Bob. So loved by all. Before Skylar could catch him watching like a creep, he turned towards the window to look out.
~~~
Zypher shuddered as Anna embraced him. He then watched as she did her alpha duties.

The sisters stood and shifted, once Anna had released them. They both nodded understanding. As Ackley retrieved her cell phone. She called the one guarding the elevator. She gave the code word and handed Anna the phone.
~~~
"Well, it is powered eggs and turkey bacon. But let's not argue semantics." Markus stated as he set the tray on the table. "I can see you are a man of few words. So I'll get to the point. I need your help with a shifter. " He explained matter-of-factly.

Last edited:
"Yes, when the forest was destroyed I knew I had to get stronger, so I trained but I also have experience from other dogs, never from a hunter though," she responded, "And who are your friends?

Raine circled as he listened. When she finished, he replied, "Some are Guardians, while others are regular Moonhaven inhabitants and a few mythicals thrown in. If you promise not to eat me, I'll land." He replied playfully.

Last edited:
Raine circled as he listened. When she finished, he replied, "Some are Guardians, while others are regular Moonhaven inhabitants and a few mythicals thrown in. If you promise not to eat me, I'll land." He replied playfully.

"Well, I wasn't planning on eating you, I had turkey that I stole from the butchery I ate earlier," she replied, still suspicious of this raven even if it was nice.

"Well, I wasn't planning on eating you, I had turkey that I stole from the butchery I ate earlier," she replied, still suspicious of this raven even if it was nice.

Raine fluttered to land a short distance away from her so his wings didn't strike her accidentally. "I hope I didn't offend you. I just had to be sure. After all, I am the other, other white meat. " He explained good naturedly. "So what I'm I to call you? He asked curiously as he looked around cautiously.

Raine fluttered to land a short distance away from her so his wings didn't strike her accidentally. "I hope I didn't offend you. I just had to be sure. After all, I am the other, other white meat. " He explained good naturedly. "So what I'm I to call you? He asked curiously as he looked around cautiously.

"I am Raven and do not be afraid, I hear no one," she said coolly, "What were you doing in the city anyway?" she asked as she walked over to a tree to sharpen her claws.

Back
Top Bottom