What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Sino pressed in Tighter against her to warm her up. He licked her muzzle, and replied "Its ok. We'll just have to take a break for a few days."
Mary laid her head down and snuggled against him, looking at her paw then closing her eyes to try to rest

~Normal Humans~

Name: General Hannibal Watson
History: He was a filler character who wanted to be real. To be revealed.
Personality: Arrogant, self-serving and guarded.
Picture/Description:

Username: NickyKnack

Rayne was happy to have something that she was better than her mother at. It was more than she had thought she would ever hear. Now she was even more glad and grateful that Jackdaw had come to her realm. The rest of the family soon refocused on eating and chatting about their days
~~~

Sorcha giggled and went with him "That will take a little getting used to, being called a queen." She said as she looked at him "Though I look forward to learning to like it from you, my King" 
~~

Nabal smiled at them again and nodded "Yes, I left instructions to have at least one of the servants with you when you were out and about, just to keep you from being harmed before word got out. I knew you would likely want to see the land here." She said kindly then glanced around again "I do hope you are enjoying yourselves here.
~~~

Anna gasped a little and took a step back after Kellan removed his fingers. She blinked then took a seat, closing her eyes as she assimilated the knowledge. That was a lot to just suddenly know.

~~~

(lol, sure, I haven't seen that yet though, no time)
Rana enjoyed the movie, watching it comfortably until it's end. She didn't want to move from her spot though.
~~~

Danika was a child, even more so in human things that she had no contact with before. She was having fun with his device and Dalton since he was not threatening and had been kind to her so far, answering her questions and bringing her food and water. 

Jackdaw smiled as he started eating. The food was so delectable. It just melted in his mouth. He was unaccustomed to prepared foods. The few meals he'd had since he'd resurfaced have been pure delight. He looked to his hosts and said, "This is some of the best food I've ever tasted."
~~~
Racine made a sound of approval. "I could call you queen every moment of the day until it became second nature, if you wish. " He teased her gently. "But for me, the ownership on that title, My king, sounds so good coming from you, my Queen." He replied softly, as they followed the servant.
~~~
"Yes, very much. Thank you. Your grace, if I may be so bold as to ask, How did you find Anstopfia? Was it what you expected? " Falkirk asked curiously.
~~~
Garmr look to Anna as she sat down next to her. She then went back to watching the others.
~~
Pyro finally made it to the penthouse and Xatia smiled nervously as she saw the state Ravek was in. He looked to be on a warpath. A look of determination fixed upon his face, as he dismounted the fire dragon.

Jaeger sant her a mental note, as he landed, "He is much improved, I assure you. But the the fury has set in."

"Yes, I see that. I just hope he listens to reason or Xavier will get a cell mate. " She replied privately to Jaeger.
~~~
(I want to see the new one, I'm like you. I haven't had time. :( )

Sandor glanced to Rana and smiled. "I enjoyed that movie. I've really enjoyed this whole evening. I find I don't want it to end. Am I greedy that way?" He asked quietly.
~~~
Dalton was surprised when the door opened and he saw General Watson standing there looking at him sternly. "Letting the captive have ahold of a phone is not part of your basic training, was it?" He asked darkly.

Dalton quickly took the phone from Danika and stood to attention, "No, Sir! It was a slip of my better judgment. It won't happen again, Sir!"

"See that it doesn't! Dismissed!" Watson barked at the private.

Dalton looked to Danika briefly, before turning to go. "Bye. " He whispered to her.

Jackdaw smiled as he started eating. The food was so delectable. It just melted in his mouth. He was unaccustomed to prepared foods. The few meals he'd had since he'd resurfaced have been pure delight. He looked to his hosts and said, "This is some of the best food I've ever tasted."
~~~
Racine made a sound of approval. "I could call you queen every moment of the day until it became second nature, if you wish. " He teased her gently. "But for me, the ownership on that title, My king, sounds so good coming from you, my Queen." He replied softly, as they followed the servant.
~~~
"Yes, very much. Thank you. Your grace, if I may be so bold as to ask, How did you find Anstopfia? Was it what you expected? " Falkirk asked curiously.
~~~
Garmr look to Anna as she sat down next to her. She then went back to watching the others.
~~
Pyro finally made it to the penthouse and Xatia smiled nervously as she saw the state Ravek was in. He looked to be on a warpath. A look of determination fixed upon his face, as he dismounted the fire dragon.

Jaeger sant her a mental note, as he landed, "He is much improved, I assure you. But the the fury has set in."

"Yes, I see that. I just hope he listens to reason or Xavier will get a cell mate. " She replied privately to Jaeger.
~~~
(I want to see the new one, I'm like you. I haven't had time.
sad.png
)

Sandor glanced to Rana and smiled. "I enjoyed that movie. I've really enjoyed this whole evening. I find I don't want it to end. Am I greedy that way?" He asked quietly.
~~~
Dalton was surprised when the door opened and he saw General Watson standing there looking at him sternly. "Letting the captive have ahold of a phone is not part of your basic training, was it?" He asked darkly.

Dalton quickly took the phone from Danika and stood to attention, "No, Sir! It was a slip of my better judgment. It won't happen again, Sir!"

"See that it doesn't! Dismissed!" Watson barked at the private.

Dalton looked to Danika briefly, before turning to go. "Bye. " He whispered to her.
Loretta smiled at him and dipped her head in thanks "Thank you, this is a recipe from my mother, adapted to our local foods of course."
~~~
Sorcha chuckled lightly and shook her head "I rather like the novelty of it right now, my King' She said happily as they walked inside and to the feast together.
~~~
"No, it was nothing that I expected" Nabal said and shook her head "But then, your own queen didn't expect the return of a great dragon from their sylph form"
~~~
Anna looked to Garmr and smiled a little as Kellan too took a seat nearby. "How are you holding up?" It felt to her like a lot of time had passed, even though it hadn't
~~~
Ranan shook her head then looked to him "I do not want this to end either. I have enjoyed this time immensely." She said truthfully
~~~
Danika jumped when the door was flung open and this general walked in. She stood and backed away when he spoke to Dalton like that. Fear was immediate and made her want to run, though there was no where to go. Once Dalton left, she shifted and moved to the opposite end of the room, pacing there nervously and keeping an eye on him at all times.

"Now that I'm accustomed to it, yes it is." Cicero said with appreciation.
Islanzadi yawned slightly and looked around. The sky was pitch black, the stars and moon covered by clouds.
"It's very late now, I can tell. Would you protest to having us end this day now?" She asked Cicero.

Back
Top Bottom