What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Shane chuckled softly "We are planning a raid, come on over and I can give you the details." He wasn't going to talk too much over the phone, especially with the alphas in Jackie's realm. 

" Alright then. Consider me there. I'll have to get across town. Is there a time you want me there by? Should I bring anything with me?" He asked eagerly.

Anna laughed as she ran, jumping into the stream then turning to face him and lapping up some of the water. she was so happy to be here with him now, even if it was just for the night.
~~~

(I don't know where to go with these two, want to fade them out?)
~~~

Sorcha laughed softly at what the generals were saying to one another. They did make her feel more relaxed herself here.She was looking at Racine when he spoke directly to her, nodding at his words. "Yes, a dream we can live everyday." She replied softly
~~~

Bardou washed his hands then looked at the ingredients they had set out before them "Alright, here we go" He said before picking up the first one to add to a bowl and going over the list again
~~~

"It is incredible" Star said, shifting to take his hand. 

"We don't know why this water is so colorful. It comes from a spring just above the falls and disappears again at a small lake a little further down." Amelia said, going over to touch the water with her hand. She cupped a little and picked it up, looking at the colors on her hand. 

~~~
"I am Princess Shaylee" She replied then faltered in her steps, stopping to put one hand to the wall and the other to her forehead "There is far too much iron in this place. It drains me." She muttered then shook her head and stood to push on.

Zypher hyena laughed as he finally reached the stream. "Well, it looks like I'm second place. " He said with a chuckle as he dropped his muzzle to the cool water and lapped eagerly.
~~~
(X2! That's fine. )
~~~
"Yes, everyday." Racine replied with a blissful smile and twirled to her softly. That's when he'd noticed that things had became strangely quiet. In confusion, he glanced to his generals to find them all watching them with wide smiles upon their faces. "What?" He asked curiously.

"Oh, we're just enjoying seeing the softer side of ya!" Thorn stated pleasantly.

"Aye! The wee lass has tamed your cranky beast! It's a good look on ya!" Kote said proudly.

Racine flushed for the first time since he was an awkward youth. "My beast is still unaffected where you involved. So caution on your parts is advisable. " He said with less conviction then he would have liked.
~~~
Avalon nodded and helped out with handing him the needed items he asked for. She enjoyed being apart of this process. She watched Bardou measure out each ingredient.
~~~
Falkirk gasped softly at the revelation that the water itself was jeweled colored. He moved to the water and cup up a handful himself. "Astonishing! Is it palatable?" He asked curiously, gaining a deeper appreciation for its clarity.
~~~
"Is that why? I just thought it was a drug to cause this effect. Princess, how are we to get out? The elevator runs on codes?" Anton asked urgently.

(Thank you, Nicky.I decided for her to live in this RP)

Isadora wandered the city, and a few people stared at her and her ducked her head.

(I have a red-tailed hawk and a Roc that are not being played right now, both are female. I do try to get on at least once a day.)

:)lau Red-tailed hawk and a Roc.Both predadors of the chicken.XD.Sure, if n you want.

" Alright then. Consider me there. I'll have to get across town. Is there a time you want me there by? Should I bring anything with me?" He asked eagerly.
"Nah, I'll let the guards know to be watching for you." Shane said kindly. "We have plenty of food here." Of course he meant human food

(
lau.gif
Red-tailed hawk and a Roc.Both predadors of the chicken.XD.Sure, if n you want.
(lol)
Lyra was flying over the streets of the city as she usually did. Her hawk was not abnormal around here since there were normal hawks too. She landed on a light pole and looked at the people walking around.

Zypher hyena laughed as he finally reached the stream. "Well, it looks like I'm second place. " He said with a chuckle as he dropped his muzzle to the cool water and lapped eagerly.
~~~
(X2! That's fine. )
~~~
"Yes, everyday." Racine replied with a blissful smile and twirled to her softly. That's when he'd noticed that things had became strangely quiet. In confusion, he glanced to his generals to find them all watching them with wide smiles upon their faces. "What?" He asked curiously.

"Oh, we're just enjoying seeing the softer side of ya!" Thorn stated pleasantly.

"Aye! The wee lass has tamed your cranky beast! It's a good look on ya!" Kote said proudly.

Racine flushed for the first time since he was an awkward youth. "My beast is still unaffected where you involved. So caution on your parts is advisable. " He said with less conviction then he would have liked.
~~~
Avalon nodded and helped out with handing him the needed items he asked for. She enjoyed being apart of this process. She watched Bardou measure out each ingredient.
~~~
Falkirk gasped softly at the revelation that the water itself was jeweled colored. He moved to the water and cup up a handful himself. "Astonishing! Is it palatable?" He asked curiously, gaining a deeper appreciation for its clarity.
~~~
"Is that why? I just thought it was a drug to cause this effect. Princess, how are we to get out? The elevator runs on codes?" Anton asked urgently.
Anna chuckled and looked to him, letting him get a drink too before moving to splash him playfully.
~~~
Sorcha blushed as their attention was taken by the generals again. "From all my studying, I still do not know why it is thought so commonly that love makes you weaker. It does give you a weakness, but some of the fiercest fighters are fighting for those they love or for love of home. Sometimes it can make you even fiercer to have something you love to fight for."
~~
Bardou smiled at her once the ingredients were measured out "Alright, your turn, milady. First mix the dry ingredients together, then add the liquid ones while stirring." He informed and stepped back a little to let her have her turn.
~~~
"Well, it doesn't make you sick, but it doesn't taste good either and it is full of arcana.It's like a boost for when your magical energy is low...like medicine." Byram said as he looked at the water then he shrugged "But it is still pretty.
~~~
Shaylee shook her head a little at that "I do not understand these electronic things, but there has to be a way. I wonder if that guard's code things still work. He got us to the parking garage place when he tried to get us out before." Worth a try, right?

"Nah, I'll let the guards know to be watching for you." Shane said kindly. "We have plenty of food here." Of course he meant human food

"Great! I'll see you all soon!" Asclepius hung up, then stood thinking about what he might need to bring for himself. He decided that perhaps now was a good time to check out of his hotel room. He grabbed up his briefcase. It looked like a normal briefcase, but it carried a pocket dimension the size of a small pantry inside. He anxiously shoved any loose articles inside, then, on a whim, decided to check his backup stores inside. Taking a deep breath, he went inside. There wasn't much air in there, as it wasn't a very big dimension after all. That, and it kept the pests down if any managed to get in. He quickly straightened his favorite reference books, tidied his desk, and made sure the older scrolls and scripts were in their protective leather bindings, then went to the large chest against the wall to make sure he had his backup food stores secure. There were enough gemstones to sparkle anyone's eyes. Ticking off his list on his fingers, he mumbled as he closed up the chest, but not before popping a handful of semiprecious gemstones into his mouth. They crunched pleasingly as he rushed back up the opening in the briefcase, puffing a bit. Everything was secure and ready to go, including his study. He made his way to the checkout, where he waggled his eyebrows and made a cheesy grin at the clerk, much to her chagrin.

"Great! I'll see you all soon!" Asclepius hung up, then stood thinking about what he might need to bring for himself. He decided that perhaps now was a good time to check out of his hotel room. He grabbed up his briefcase. It looked like a normal briefcase, but it carried a pocket dimension the size of a small pantry inside. He anxiously shoved any loose articles inside, then, on a whim, decided to check his backup stores inside. Taking a deep breath, he went inside. There wasn't much air in there, as it wasn't a very big dimension after all. That, and it kept the pests down if any managed to get in. He quickly straightened his favorite reference books, tidied his desk, and made sure the older scrolls and scripts were in their protective leather bindings, then went to the large chest against the wall to make sure he had his backup food stores secure. There were enough gemstones to sparkle anyone's eyes. Ticking off his list on his fingers, he mumbled as he closed up the chest, but not before popping a handful of semiprecious gemstones into his mouth. They crunched pleasingly as he rushed back up the opening in the briefcase, puffing a bit. Everything was secure and ready to go, including his study. He made his way to the checkout, where he waggled his eyebrows and made a cheesy grin at the clerk, much to her chagrin.

Shane phoned the guards to let them know to be watching for the doctor and to let him in when he arrived. He also sent texts to the alphas to let them know about the situation.

Anna chuckled and looked to him, letting him get a drink too before moving to splash him playfully.
~~~

Sorcha blushed as their attention was taken by the generals again. "From all my studying, I still do not know why it is thought so commonly that love makes you weaker. It does give you a weakness, but some of the fiercest fighters are fighting for those they love or for love of home. Sometimes it can make you even fiercer to have something you love to fight for."

~~
Bardou smiled at her once the ingredients were measured out "Alright, your turn, milady. First mix the dry ingredients together, then add the liquid ones while stirring." He informed and stepped back a little to let her have her turn. 
~~~

"Well, it doesn't make you sick, but it doesn't taste good either and it is full of arcana.It's like a boost for when your magical energy is low...like medicine." Byram said as he looked at the water then he shrugged "But it is still pretty.
~~~
Shaylee shook her head a little at that "I do not understand these electronic things, but there has to be a way. I wonder if that guard's code things still work. He got us to the parking garage place when he tried to get us out before." Worth a try, right? 

Zypher growled playfully and shook strategically to send some of the water back at her.
~~~
"Yes, my queen. You're words are absolutely true. Forgive me. I ment my words in jest only." Kote said respectfully. He knelt down before Sorcha and bowed his head.

Thorn soon followed suit.

Racine was touched by his lovely wife's defense of him. He smiled lovingly at her as she bloomed into her station as their queen. "A wee lass you are not my love. But a fierce dragoness." He whispered softly in her mind through their link.
~~~
Avalon nodded and took the spoon to mix the dry ingredients. She gasped as a poof of flour shot up into the air from her vigorous stirring. "Oh! That's rather easy to stir, isn't it? " She asked with a timid smile. But she adjusted her methods accordingly to complete the assigned task. She was having such fun.
~~~
Falkirk looked back to his cupped palm and let the water slip through his fingers. "Truly uniquely beneficial and beautiful in one." He said with immense surprise. He stood to go back to Star's side.
~~~
"Most definitely! Especially if you know the codes! The sooner, the better, I say." Anton said as the hurried along to the elevator.

Back
Top Bottom