What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"There is a good cave near here that I lived in in the other realm." Anna said softly then stretched and stood to lead the way to it so they could sleep. She went right to a den that was partially obscured and glanced to him before going inside and laying on a nest like area that was dug out at the back of the relatively small den. It was big enough for him to come in and lay with her and had room for a few others to join them, if they were there, but it was nowhere near the size of the main den. 
~~~
Bardou set the cut up fruit out for the micro fairies as he chuckled. He liked learning about Avalon like this, how she was as a person instead of just her title. It was nice to see this side of her. He was also happy to see the micro fairies and give them the pieces of fruit to snack on. It had been so long. 
~~~

Star nodded and smiled, watching the water and light so she could try to paint it when they got back to the room. That would be a very nice painting. "Yes, it would be a beautiful painting." 
~~~

Shaylee kept pace as well as she could as she again ran through the garage, heading for the light at the end in hopes they could get out of here. She didn't dare to try to speak as she ran. She hoped they could get out of there, but watched for any sign of guards that would try to stop them. 

Zypher followed Anna happily and settled down in the thatch bedding close to her. "This is very nice. Thank you for sharing this with me. " He said with appreciation.
~~~
A few came and landed on the table top to nibble on the offered fruit. They made contented vocations inbetween mouthfuls. Avalon smiled happily as she watched them peacefully. She glanced over to Bardou and motioned to the chair beside her own.
~~~
"Yes, it could almost be as beautiful as you are." Falkirk said with loving consideration. He smiled softly and leaned in to kiss her cheek gently. He was just so incredibly happy they were together. He was a hopeless romantic.
~~~
But it wasn't guards that would stop them in their tracks. But an electrified net strategically strung about the doorway into the main garage. Anton ran along unknowing what awaited then at the end of the hallway.

Zypher followed Anna happily and settled down in the thatch bedding close to her. "This is very nice. Thank you for sharing this with me. " He said with appreciation.
~~~
A few came and landed on the table top to nibble on the offered fruit. They made contented vocations inbetween mouthfuls. Avalon smiled happily as she watched them peacefully. She glanced over to Bardou and motioned to the chair beside her own.
~~~
"Yes, it could almost be as beautiful as you are." Falkirk said with loving consideration. He smiled softly and leaned in to kiss her cheek gently. He was just so incredibly happy they were together. He was a hopeless romantic.
~~~
But it wasn't guards that would stop them in their tracks. But an electrified net strategically strung about the doorway into the main garage. Anton ran along unknowing what awaited then at the end of the hallway.

Anna smiled and rested her head on his chest. "I am glad to share this with you." She said honestly and snuggled close before closing her eyes.
~~~
Bardou smiled and went over to take the offered seat to watch the fairies contentedly. "It has been so long, I am glad they are safe here." He said and sent a smile to her before looking to the fairies again.
~~~
Star blushed and smiled, turning to hug her husband "I love you Falkirk." She was just happy to have found him and fallen in love with him
~~~
Shaylee ran until she hit the net. She yelped at the sudden shock before it knocked her out. Her body couldn't handle the electric shock.

Maggie stumbled.Death was just behind her and ran, she ran faster then ever.She fell, hitting the ground and skidding on the sharp, mealy pebbles and sharp stones.Of course, she fell on her already injured shoulder.She tried to get up, but she was too late, Death had her pinned with a spell.She wiggled,"Let me go!"she shouted.Death chuckled,"Oh no. I would never do that dear"The ghostly black shape sneered.He took out his bow, and a tranquilizer arrow, and started to shoot it.Maggie screeched, trying to get out of reach of the arrow, but she was locked to the ground, and it hit her, and she yelped.She blacked out, cold.Death carried her back to the cave.
~
Morgana walked back into the apartment."I got the bread mother!"she called.No answer."Strange"she muttered.She walked down the hall, red specks were spotted agasnt the wall and floor,"Blood?"she countinued walked.She gasped at what she saw.Her mother, was dead."HEATHER!"Morgana screamed.She raced back into the door way, bumbling into Heather,"Heather!You need to come here!"she gasped, pulling her sister into the living room.
~
Heather gasped,"Mom!"she cried out.She hugged her sister, as tight as she could,"Oh Morgana.Im so sorry!"
~
Ginger was ginseng putting the dishes away, when her mom came in."Honey, I was talking with Maggie about a week or so ago and she said something shed like to meet up.Do you want to E-Mail her and ask her?"Caroline asked.Ginger smiled,"Sure!"she took the scrap of paper with Maggie's E-Mail address and hurried upstairs to her computer and started a E-Mail:

To:Maggie Lerverna

Dear Maggie,

It's me!Ginger!I just wanted you to know we are doing fine and so is Elly.She has gained quiet the energy!Mom and I were wondering if you'd like to meet up tomarrow or the next day?If not, let me know when, were and what time.

Have a good day!

Ginger.

Ginger quickly jumped off the computer and raced downstairs,"Mpm I'm going outside to feed the horse!"she called before going down the steps and outside and raced toward the barn,"Hey StarLight"she murmured.
(Dont remember if you guys new they had a farm.They have two horses, a few pigs, and I want them to raise poultry XD)

Last edited:
Nidhogg, curious about the already deceased humans on the capsized boat, sniffed warily at Trogdor's melted lump of prey. Trogdor growled at Nidhogg when she landed nearby, assuming rightly that she might like to try a bit. Her timid nature caused her to lower her head and neck, crouching, then tipping her snout upwards with a pleading and submissive squeal. She flattened her crest and leathery frills against her head and neck, looking smaller, while Trogdor arched his neck up, making a display of his colorful poison green crest and proclaiming ownership over his kill.
Squealing again, Nidhogg laid down and exposed her vulnerable belly to him as he growled loudly. He nipped at her a bit, and she cringed, but held her place, at which he finally aquiesed.
" Fine, sister, I'll let you try some of mine. I melted a fair bit of it, but I think the acid made this meat that is left rather tender," stated Trogdor. " But only a few bites, because it's mine, and I killed it, you know!"
Nidhogg nodded, acknowledging Trogdor's ownership over this melted heap of a corpse, slowly grabbing ahold of the softened, slimy flesh with her dexterous front claws. The meat and bone fell away easily from the rest as she made off with a chunk that might have at one time been an arm, bolting away with it before Trogdor changed his mind. Nidhogg quickly took to the skies, gaining altitude while gulping down the crumbling arm.

It was quite delicious.

As she carelessly gained altitude above the swampy jungle river, she veered over a tight clump of trees in order to finish her tidbit, out of reach of her siblings' attention. Hoovering just before she landed, a net came shooting from inside the hidden recesses. Completely surprised, Nidhogg squealed and snapped her jaws, clawing, struggling, winding the netting tighter against her scaly flesh. Crashing through the branches, she landed with a thud in front of a very grim looking human, who, as she was squealing and preparing to liquify the netting, grabbed her snout and wrapped a measure of cord around it to silence her. He had seen his cohorts get completely disassembled crossing the river, and he aimed to salvage something from their foray. To prevent her from damaging herself, he hog tied her claws together, grunting a little and working quickly, and using cloth to tie her wings down in their folded position, then slinging the 40 lb baby across his back like a sack of writhing potatoes. He quietly ducked out of the Grove, making a beeline for camp. Those things seemed intelligent, and could fly, so he didn't want to stick around and face the adults. Nidhogg struggled and grunted, peeing on herself in fear and leaving a trail. The acidic pee burned the man's back a little and corroded his clothes some, but since she was upside down, her bonds were not loosened. She could not easily work up her acid spit with her mouth tightly tied shut.

Last edited:
As night fell near, Ginger started to make dinner.She was making Salad and Pasta with Meatballs and her mom ran to the store to get stuff for sald.Ginger stood by he stove, looking out the window as the water boiled.Suddenly, a black and white flash ran by the window.,"uh?"Ginger yelped.She ran to the front door and locked it and did he same for the side door and locked all the windows.She was scared.Her breath came in shallow gasps, being afraid to breath.She crouched on the floor, shaking from head to toe.She shifted to a cat and jumped on the counter, being glad she lept the cabinet open and jumped in.

Last edited:
Anna smiled and rested her head on his chest. "I am glad to share this with you." She said honestly and snuggled close before closing her eyes.
~~~
Bardou smiled and went over to take the offered seat to watch the fairies contentedly. "It has been so long, I am glad they are safe here." He said and sent a smile to her before looking to the fairies again.
~~~
Star blushed and smiled, turning to hug her husband "I love you Falkirk." She was just happy to have found him and fallen in love with him
~~~
Shaylee ran until she hit the net. She yelped at the sudden shock before it knocked her out. Her body couldn't handle the electric shock.

Zypher smiled sleepily as Anna snuggled close and allowed himself to surrendered to a blissful slumber with his beloved alpha mate.
~~~
Racine smiled warmly, as he savored the handmade tributes his generals had made for his wife as wedding offerings. They were all very unique to each of their respective talents. He stood proudly beside Sorcha's chair in dutiful silence throughout their presentations of gifts.
~~~
"Safe, yes. But I'm still afraid for their future, Bardou. They have become complacent and childlike in demeanor. Just as the lack of danger has made them oblivious to the struggles that have led to their confinement. " Avalon spoke with underlying concern as she returned her gaze to the fairies. Two had taken to squabbling over a tibbit of fruit, even though there was plenty to go around.
~~~
"And I you. Forever and always." Falkirk recanted lovingly. But recalled they were not alone. He smiled sheepishly as he looked to the three Balors. "It would seem that newlyweds are easily distracted by each other's presence. I shall endeavor to remain focused upon our tour. But I can't make any promises." He said pleasantly as he glanced back to Star. Only to grin widely in playfulness.
~~~
Anton watched Shaylee crumble to the ground in utter agony. He felt the pain of the shocks, but not as severely as a water creature would. He recovered enough to move Shaylee away from the net and shifted to protect her unconscious form from the fast approaching soldiers. He lowered his head to brandish his horn in a threatening manner before the actual combat would begin. He had a score to settle and intended to do as much damage as he physically could to them all.

As she carelessly gained altitude above the swampy jungle river, she veered over a tight clump of trees in order to finish her tidbit, out of reach of her siblings' attention. Hoovering just before she landed, a net came shooting from inside the hidden recesses. Completely surprised, Nidhogg squealed and snapped her jaws, clawing, struggling, winding the netting tighter against her scaly flesh. Crashing through the branches, she landed with a thud in front of a very grim looking human, who, as she was squealing and preparing to liquify the netting, grabbed her snout and wrapped a measure of cord around it to silence her. He had seen his cohorts get completely disassembled crossing the river, and he aimed to salvage something from their foray. To prevent her from damaging herself, he hog tied her claws together, grunting a little and working quickly, and using cloth to tie her wings down in their folded position, then slinging the 40 lb baby across his back like a sack of writhing potatoes. He quietly ducked out of the Grove, making a beeline for camp. Those things seemed intelligent, and could fly, so he didn't want to stick around and face the adults. Nidhogg struggled and grunted, peeing on herself in fear and leaving a trail. The acidic pee burned the man's back a little and corroded his clothes some, but since she was upside down, her bonds were not loosened. She could not easily work up her acid spit with her mouth tightly tied shut.

( Nice! How about he sales her to Markus's men? Could be interesting. Especially since Menagerie has several different types of dragons there. Ice, Fire and Steel. Along with hybrids of mixed genes. )
Reaper was oblivious to their daughter's abduction. He was too focused upon the wyrmlings that were before him. It was quite some time before he noticed Nidhogg's absence. He called out to her softly at first, but grew more desperate as his calls remained unanswered. Unbeknownst to him, she'd been carried away by the human who had a significant head start.

Not completely understanding what Kyth's words meant, Aurienne followed him; walking the hall in silence.

Kyth stopped a few doors from his own and unlocked it. "Here you are. I hope you find everything you need in here. If not, just let me know and I'll make sure you'll get it." He said, as he swung the door wide and held out the apartment keys to her.

( Nice! How about he sales her to Markus's men? Could be interesting. Especially since Menagerie has several different types of dragons there. Ice, Fire and Steel. Along with hybrids of mixed genes. )
Reaper was oblivious to their daughter's abduction. He was too focused upon the wyrmlings that were before him. It was quite some time before he noticed Nidhogg's absence. He called out to her softly at first, but grew more desperate as his calls remained unanswered. Unbeknownst to him, she'd been carried away by the human who had a significant head start.

The other wyrmlings grew very alert, flattening down and slinking into the murky water to press against Slygotha, who gathered them in with her forearms like a mother hen. She was extremely agitated about Nidhogg's disappearance, but would not leave the other five in case something were to happen. She snorted her agitation, wide eyed, her nostrils flared. The acid worked up in her jaws as she scanned the shore, picking up the faint waft of acrid black dragon urine from a dense clump on the riverbank, perhaps where the boat had shoved off from. Her pupils narrowing, she roared, her poison green crest flaring as high as it would go as birds for miles fled. She unloaded a torrent on the Grove of trees, the strong acid dissolving the leaves and smaller branches and causing the larger branches to droop eerily. The vegetation hissed and bubbled, revealing no Nidhogg. Thrusting her wings out in frustration, her sorrowing cries echoed across the valley, shaking the treetops.

Nidhogg, bouncing on the man's back as he was running through well worn game trails, heard her parents calling. She struggled, squirming around as hard as she could, but to no avail. The man knew exactly where he was going: straight to the nearest village to catch a ride to the closest city. He knew that he had caught something worth having, and if he found the right buyer, he'd never have to worry about his family starving or having a roof over their heads ever again. Life of a villager wasn't always easy. He had heard the tales of the great Worm of Slygoth, and saw the carnage wrecked on his comrades as they were coming back across the wide jungle river. The parents were larger than the village buildings! He wasn't far away now, and he knew he would have to be very fast, as the parents, the great black ones, had wings.

Back
Top Bottom