What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Shane chuckled and nodded "Yeah, busy crowds don't see anything." He agreed then shook his head "Unless you shift,t hen everyone screams about a wolf" He rolled his eyes then chuckled again "Never being a young child to a city, they lose control too easily." 

" Hahaha! Yeah, the young have to learn their magic, for sure! Can't say it's not funny, as long as the people didn't lynch the poor kid later!" Laughed Asclepius.

Slygotha swam swiftly upstream, the water churning with her effort. A monstrous torpedo, she made the journey in half the time, her young clinging to her sides. Grunting as she stepped from the water, she catiously looked about her before ushering her wyrmlings to the cave not far away in the heart of the swamp. Pulling aside the hanging vines, she hummed to them to calm their fears. Trogdor refused to leave his perch on her back, and Gugol, trying to act cool, slipped tiredly into the sleeping area to curl up like a little winged cat, nose to tail. Her slight trembling gave away her cool exterior.

The man, glancing into the rear view mirror as he sped from the village, hear the bigger creature land with a terrifying boom in the village. The echoing roars, and desperate screams of the villagers made him hope his family had sheltered in time. If he could get a connection to the exotic animal collectors, this find would set up his starving family for life, and they could afford to move to the city and live in leisure. The dust kicked up as he got further and further.

Nidhogg struggled against her bonds, unable to work herself free. She was able to drool a little acid out her snout, and the cord started hissing as it began to dissolve. If she could break the cord on her mouth, she could easily melt the bindings on her wings and legs.

Reaper took extra time with destroying the dwelling that Nidhogg's acidity flagged as the last place she was. He'd tore it apart in hopes of finding his baby girl. But when she wasn't there, he turned to inflict his rage upon all who lived there. Especially those who were within his talons, jaws and acid breaths reach.
~~
Valstrath took to trying to act the protector of his massive mother. He stood and faced the cave entrance. His tail switched from side to side in his concentration.

Nevitha however took comfort from her mother. She was shaken to her core. She'd been convinced they were safe. The truth didn't set well with her illusions.

Razeth ran to the hoard chamber and tunneled into the cold, dark security the gold offered.

(lol) 

Lyra was flying over the streets of the city as she usually did. Her hawk was not abnormal around here since there were normal hawks too. She landed on a light pole and looked at the people walking around.

(I think you missed this Cluckcluck1215.)

Isadora looked around.She saw a hawk and stared at it, not having a slight clue it was Lyra.

"Morning sunshine. Did you sleep well?" Zypher asked softly. He'd shifted sometime during the night and was laying flat on his back. He glanced over to Anna from his scrutiny of the ancient drawings overhead.
~~~
Racine had intended to do that very thing. But now he wondered about whether that was a good idea or not. "What do you think, my queen? Should we only take a few to smooth over our arrival, before bringing the others? " He asked pleasantly.
~~~
Avalon brightened at Bardou's gently reminder. He always made her feel better about herself. "Thank you for being you, Bardou. I think you are the best thing I could have ever hoped for in these tough times. You reflect me in the best of light." She said softly before shifting her gaze to his. She then replied with deep respect. "And once again you are right. That would be a wonderful way to teach without causing them needless harm to them."
~~~
Falkirk smiled broadly and nodded, "That sounds delightful and I very much look forward to that." He said sincerely. He offered his hand to help her up so that they could head to the next place of interest.
~~~
Anton watched passively as Shaylee came wake. He stayed were they'd dropped him to regain his strength. "Are you alright? " He asked with concern.
~~~
(They're Foneth, Ender and Dendragon.
smile.png
)
Ender awoke sometime later and ventured out to where Foneth had told him she would be found. He was still nervous about this new form and surroundings. But he wasn't scared in any way. He felt welcomed here, so the nervousness he was still trying to figure out.
Anna shifted and smiled at him, turning to give him a morning hug "I slept well, my love. Did you?" She asked softly, glad they had this time together before the coming battle.
~~
That was a difficult question. "Some would be more appeased with a few arriving at a time while others would think you are trying to hide something with that same tactic. Such lines are usually drawn more on age." The oldest would think of the old king's time while the younger would more likely just be excited to see them at all. Sorcha shook her head then looked to him again "There is no clear answer on that, so we will do as you have planned."
~~~
Bardou smiled and dipped his head, grateful for her praise. "On Earth, when I was awake, we would sometimes train the animals of the forest to be our first alert when anything happened. Some taught their children and the knowledge stayed with them to warn of danger before fleeing. Now it is considered instinct though now 'danger' includes snakes and other natural predators as well as humans."
~~~
Star took his hand to stand before giving him a kiss. After that, she moved back to shift so they could go to the next attraction.
~~~
Shaylee looked to Anton and rubbed her head "Yeah, nothing a little rest won't cure" She said softly and glanced around again "Where are we?" Had they been taken back down again?
~~~
Foneth was sunbathing by the lake with one wing outstretched and mostly laying on her side. She was relaxed like that and was nearly napping herself.

Anna shifted and smiled at him, turning to give him a morning hug "I slept well, my love. Did you?" She asked softly, glad they had this time together before the coming battle.
~~

That was a difficult question. "Some would be more appeased with a few arriving at a time while others would think you are trying to hide something with that same tactic. Such lines are usually drawn more on age." The oldest would think of the old king's time while the younger would more likely just be excited to see them at all. Sorcha shook her head then looked to him again "There is no clear answer on that, so we will do as you have planned."
~~~

Bardou smiled and dipped his head, grateful for her praise. "On Earth, when I was awake, we would sometimes train the animals of the forest to be our first alert when anything happened. Some taught their children and the knowledge stayed with them to warn of danger before fleeing. Now it is considered instinct though now 'danger' includes snakes and other natural predators as well as humans." 

~~~

Star took his hand to stand before giving him a kiss. After that, she moved back to shift so they could go to the next attraction. 
~~~

Shaylee looked to Anton and rubbed her head "Yeah, nothing a little rest won't cure" She said softly and glanced around again "Where are we?" Had they been taken back down again?
~~~

Foneth was sunbathing by the lake with one wing outstretched and mostly laying on her side. She was relaxed like that and was nearly napping herself. 

"Surprisingly well, my dear." Zypher said, as he brought his arms up to return Anna's loving embrace. He settled with her close and kissed her hair as she rested her head atop his chest. Their time alone more precious for its rarity. "Today's the day we end Markus and his Menagerie. " He murmured softly.
~~~
Racine bent at the waist to kiss her tenderly. "You were born to be a queen. My queen, my beloved Sorcha. You carry the mantle well and will such careful consideration for our people. We shall all go as planned, but we'll come out a short distance from the castle and walk in on foot. Well have no battle armor or obvious weapons, so perhaps that will be efficient enough ot appease any unrest of me attacking. Try as I might, I will not entirely apologize my previous reputation. As you can see, I worked very hard to attain it. " He said the last with a mischievous wink.
~~~
Avalon smiled as she listened. Amazed at the reveal. It was always interesting to here how earth's inhabitants had benefited by her fellow brethren. "Fascinating." She said simply as she looked around them thoughtfully. He'd given her a lot to think about lately and welcomed the distraction.
~~~
Falkirk followed suit and whinnied contentedly as they made ready to head out.
~~~
"We're in dome kind of holding cell. I was knocked out with a butt of a rifle, do as to what floor or where, I'm no help." Anton said with a sigh. He had dared to hope they'd make it out. The failure of that hope was a bitter tonic upon his tongue. "What now?" He asked quietly.
~~~
Ender approached Foneth prone form and settled quietly so he wouldn't disturb her sunbathing. He own feathers lifted with the appeal of warmth of the suns intensity in this particular spot. He closed his eyes and lifted his head upwards towards it.

Reaper took extra time with destroying the dwelling that Nidhogg's acidity flagged as the last place she was. He'd tore it apart in hopes of finding his baby girl. But when she wasn't there, he turned to inflict his rage upon all who lived there. Especially those who were within his talons, jaws and acid breaths reach.
~~
Valstrath took to trying to act the protector of his massive mother. He stood and faced the cave entrance. His tail switched from side to side in his concentration.

Nevitha however took comfort from her mother. She was shaken to her core. She'd been convinced they were safe. The truth didn't set well with her illusions.

Razeth ran to the hoard chamber and tunneled into the cold, dark security the gold offered.

Slygotha nuzzled Nevitha, humming gently. " Your father will destroy them all to find my Nidhogg, as he would for any of you. I am confident that he will bring her home," reassured Slygotha to all her wyrmlings.

The man's back was very itchy and burning from the corrosive, smelly urine, but he knew that it was better than what he saw come out of their mouths. The horror of that sight would haunt his dreams for the rest of his life. The city was an hour away yet, but the roads were slowly getting better and more maintained as he blasted through several more villages.

"Surprisingly well, my dear." Zypher said, as he brought his arms up to return Anna's loving embrace. He settled with her close and kissed her hair as she rested her head atop his chest. Their time alone more precious for its rarity. "Today's the day we end Markus and his Menagerie. " He murmured softly.
~~~
Racine bent at the waist to kiss her tenderly. "You were born to be a queen. My queen, my beloved Sorcha. You carry the mantle well and will such careful consideration for our people. We shall all go as planned, but we'll come out a short distance from the castle and walk in on foot. Well have no battle armor or obvious weapons, so perhaps that will be efficient enough to appease any unrest of me attacking. Try as I might, I will not entirely apologize my previous reputation. As you can see, I worked very hard to attain it. " He said the last with a mischievous wink.
~~~
Avalon smiled as she listened. Amazed at the reveal. It was always interesting to here how earth's inhabitants had benefited by her fellow brethren. "Fascinating." She said simply as she looked around them thoughtfully. He'd given her a lot to think about lately and welcomed the distraction.
~~~
Falkirk followed suit and whinnied contentedly as they made ready to head out.
~~~
"We're in some kind of holding cell. I was knocked out with a butt of a rifle, do as to what floor or where, I'm no help." Anton said with a sigh. He had dared to hope they'd make it out. The failure of that hope was a bitter tonic upon his tongue. "What now?" He asked quietly.
~~~
Ender approached Foneth prone form and settled quietly so he wouldn't disturb her sunbathing. He own feathers lifted with the appeal of warmth of the suns intensity in this particular spot. He closed his eyes and lifted his head upwards towards it.
Anna smiled and nodded then sighed and brought out her phone to check the time on it. "Yeah, we will have to go soon to start getting everyone ready" She said softly, though made no move to leave just now.
~~~
Sorcha returned his kiss gently and nodded "That sounds like a good plan" She agreed and smiled at his wink. She liked his playfulness now, it was good to see him joking with her.
~~~
Bardou smiled and looked back to the micro fairies, watching them eat and settle together again. "I liked working with them, even though most couldn't understand the spoken word."
~~~
Starr looked to the kids, following them as they took off and flew high so they could go to the next place they wanted to show the royals. She nickered to her mate, looking to him then to the ground below. There was a herd of some kind of tiny deer creature that had been spooked by the Balors flying up.
~~~
Shaylee looked at the cell then stood, moving to try the door "We will get out of this place. I know it." She said and paused to touch her heart. "I can feel it." She shook that off then tried the door
~~~
Foneth heard the quiet sound of his approach and cracked an eye to look at him before smiling "Have a good nap?" She asked without moving. He was a dragon, so she had heard him through the ground as he walked.

Back
Top Bottom