What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Hector watched as Fetu left. He wished him luck with his new found wealth. He looked to Pariah and cursed softly. Definitely a devil. He thought fearfully.

Pariah answered Nidhogg, "No, not yet. I can see them in your minds memories. What is your daddy's name little one? That way we'll know what to call him when he gets here. What about your broodmother? Is she coming and does she have a name?" Pariah asked calmly. The images were of context and not very informative for a child hardly ever saw their parents as anything other then mom or dad. But she had to give it a try.
~~~
Reaper was dodging traffic and grudgingly walking among the crowd of humans. Repulsed and irritated him that he was forced to blend in to the herd of fleshly upright sheep. It seemed the road was head for the industrial shipping zone of the city. Since it was backed aginst the ocean, the trail was drawing to a continental dead end. He breathed deeply to keep Nidhogg's sent trail.
Nidhogg puffed a little, trying to be braver. " My daddy wouldn't talk to you. Brood mother does not leave the jungle. Daddy will be very mad. He's gonna find me soon and then you will be sorry," growled Nidhogg, back against the glass wall. She weighed wether or not to try spitting on other stuff. She wanted to make her family proud. She wanted to be fearless.

Anna bumped him back and gave him a disapproving frown "I do not" She said then laughed to show she knew it was a joke from him. She found the portal and stepped through, looking around before heading for the kitchen. 
~~~

Sorcha smiled, blushing at the compliment and returning the kiss. She was enjoying this more with him by her side than she had any ball before this, or at least it felt that way. 
~~~
Bardou shook his head "They do not seem to know of the war here. Even at the end of my time before I sealed myself away, they were forgetting it and making stories about faries, both good and bad. Some could be close to the truth, and others were laughably off." He paused and shrugged "From what I learned from Anna and Jason, humans love fairy stories currently"
~~~

Jason reached over to touch her hand "I know you worry about this, and me, nothing can really stop worry like that, but I can assure you that we have had training to deal with these threats. We are as prepared as we can be." 

~~~

Shaylee shrugged at the first question and nodded to the second. "I have no real idea what is normal, I couldn't 'see' the pipes when she had control of my mind but I did try to drown and freeze them both when I had the chance to." She paused and looked to the door again "I am a creature of water, it is life to my kind more than just energy. I suspect this is another attempt to drain my power."

~~~

Foneth sat up and focused on him, as always curious about his Sylph form because it was so different.She frowned and tilted her head at him then chuckled "Then you have nothing to worry about, if that stone can take you back, then all you have to do is step out and use it then fly back by following the call. It would take about the same amount of time to become 'too loud' to ignore as the first time for you, or it should." Hm, that had never been tested as far as she knew.

Zypher laughed at her comeback. "I'll be in there shortly, I want to check a few things out first." He called out to her before he turned to head for his office. He nodded to the various pack mates that were up and about as he walked through the living. He wanted to check out their makeshift bug in Menagerie.
~
Nashton glanced up as Anna came in. "Hey! Good morning! " He said as he tended the three pans that were cooking. "Luce made this look sooo easy. But at least I haven't burned anything yet." He replied with a confident smile.
~~~
Racine made a soft sound as they share the kiss. He pulled back finally and whispered, "my darling queen,Your dance card is going to be full, because I'm going to dance your little feet off tonight."
~~~
Avalon came closer to Bardou as he recanted his observations. She stopped by his side to listen better. "They've made us into fairytales?" She asked surprised.
~~~
"I know and thank you for your reassurance. You are so good to me Jason." Luce said with appreciation as she squeezed his hand gently. Partly to show she'd be okay.
~~~
"They do tend to excel at keeping us weak." Anton said as frustration set in.
~~~
Ender nodded understanding then had a thought. " If I were to convince Spyro to come back with me, would that be allowed? " He asked quietly.

Last edited:
Nidhogg puffed a little, trying to be braver. " My daddy wouldn't talk to you. Brood mother does not leave the jungle. Daddy will be very mad. He's gonna find me soon and then you will be sorry," growled Nidhogg, back against the glass wall. She weighed wether or not to try spitting on other stuff. She wanted to make her family proud. She wanted to be fearless.

At Markus's call, Pariah murmured a tunnel spell that would manifest a straight route between the two portal openings. She turned to gesture with her arms to extend its opening large enough to accommodate the motorcade that was waiting to pass through into Hector's warehouse. Markus sighed as he felt the draw of the magic upon him. But time was of the essence.

Pariah shifted back to her humanoid form and smiled a lopsided grin. "Nidhogg, that's what we're counting on. Dear sweet wyrmling, you're the bait to your family's capture. You've proved most helpful to that end." She hissed in draconic before turning her back to her to go to where Markus was. He was directing the first of the large trucks through. Upon its flat bed was his brand new Cherokee helicopter.
~~~
Reaper hid as he noticed that the individual section of the dock was gated and fenced with high voltage. As well as patrolled with gun toting thugs. This would take finesse to get in undetected. He growled angrily as he surveyed his options. His baby girl was definitely in there.

Zypher laughed at her comeback. "I'll be in there shortly, I want to check a few things out first." He called out to her before he turned to head for his office. He nodded to the various pack mates that were up and about as he walked through the living. He wanted to check out their makeshift bug in Menagerie.
~
Nashton glanced up as Anna came in. "Hey! Good morning! " He said as he tended the three pans that were cooking. "Luce made this look sooo easy. But at least I haven't burned anything yet." He replied with a confident smile.
~~~
Racine made a soft sound as they share the kiss. He pulled back finally and whispered, "my darling queen,Your dance card is going to be full, because I'm going to dance your little feet off tonight."
~~~
Avalon came closer to Bardou as he recanted his observations. She stopped by his side to listen better. "They've made us into fairytales?" She asked surprised.
~~~
"I know and thank you for your reassurance. You are so good to me Jason." Luce said with appreciation as she squeezed his hand gently. Partly to show she'd be okay.
~~~
"They do tend to excel at keeping us weak." Anton said as frustration set in.
~~~
Ender nodded understanding then had a thought. " If I were to convince Spyro to come back with me, would that be allowed? " He asked quietly.
Anna smiled at Nashton and came closer "Good morning, it looks good" She said calmly, turning to get plates and set the table "Glad you didn't burn anything."
~~~
Sorcha chuckled at that and dipped her head a little "I don't mind dancing with you." She said gently and glanced around, blushing a little at the attention of those around them. Most were smiling at seeing them so in love here.
~~~
Bardou nodded then shrugged "Yes, remember, they are not as long lived as us, any that saw us during the free travel between realms is long dead and nothing but their stories remain. Those stories were passed down and became fairy tales for the latest generations. Most don't know there is any truth at all to them."
~~~
Jason smiled and squeezed her hand in return "I love you Luce, I don't want to have you worry too much."
~~~
Shaylee nodded and settled again, focusing on drawing what energy she could to her, if for nothing more than to not need water for a bit longer. She was annoyed though."We will be free, one way or another."
~~~
Foneth frowned and looked down at the water thoughtfully for a while before answering "I think it would be alright to bring a Sylph here, but I would have to say no to bringing a fae in, at least for now. Most wouldn't see or even know of the changes you have told us about."

(I'm so so so sorry Starr!I forgot about this RP!)
Isadora smiled,"No it's fine!Im glad to have met you!"she said."No, thanks though!Goodbye!"she waved and turned to walk away.
( :) )
Lyra smiled again and waved to her then went back to hide so she could shift and take off to watch the city from on high once more. She was curious about Isadora, so she followed her progress a little as she scouted.

At Markus's call, Pariah murmured a tunnel spell that would manifest a straight route between the two portal openings. She turned to gesture with her arms to extend its opening large enough to accommodate the motorcade that was waiting to pass through into Hector's warehouse. Markus sighed as he felt the draw of the magic upon him. But time was of the essence.

Pariah shifted back to her humanoid form and smiled a lopsided grin. "Nidhogg, that's what we're counting on. Dear sweet wyrmling, you're the bait to your family's capture. You've proved most helpful to that end." She hissed in draconic before turning her back to her to go to where Markus was. He was directing the first of the large trucks through. Upon its flat bed was his brand new Cherokee helicopter.
~~~
Reaper hid as he noticed that the individual section of the dock was gated and fenced with high voltage. As well as patrolled with gun toting thugs. This would take finesse to get in undetected. He growled angrily as he surveyed his options. His baby girl was definitely in there.

Nidhogg, being a dragon and a baby one at that, could not understand the idea of her parents possibly being overwhelmed by anything, especially such small, tender nuggets, relatively speaking. She hadn't been exposed to a tremendous amount of magic, and had a limited understanding. She wrinkled her snout up and squinted her eyes, trying to wrap her tender brain around what was happening. The edges of the door didn't have that clear wall, where the door swung, so she aimed a wad of acid at it ( the hinges) to see if it would do any good.

Back
Top Bottom