What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Xatia sat in the far corner of the room with Aeval speaking privately with her about the Balor histories. They were waiting for their companions. Jaeger and Kash stood silently by the wall and watched the room with curiosity.
Kellan came in and smiled at his companions then went to get something to eat "Good morning"

Caroline set her hand on her daughters shoulder,"I'm sure it's just a owl,"She reassured her.

~

Ginger shook her away,"No it's not,"she muttered.She walked away.

~

Maggie woke up, again in the cage How much blood is going to be on me before I get out of this mess!I don't even know what day it is!What if I miss work?!OH NO, I hope it's a weekend! She shook the cage bar,"LET ME OUT!"she sfreeched to the black shadow of Death.Wait!My Cell Phone! She pulled her Cell Phone out of her pocket Or....Not? The cell phone was crushed and broken.

~

Death cackled."Nice try, Maggie,"The floating shadow, without eyes, a mouth or even feet or hand floated toward her.

Xatia sat in the far corner of the room with Aeval speaking privately with her about the Balor histories. They were waiting for their companions. Jaeger and Kash stood silently by the wall and watched the room with curiosity.

Shane took him up to the penthouse so they could be together if the alphas wanted to say anything before they left. 

Aurora arrived at the penthouse, having gone to check on her girls again before coming back to be ready for the fight. 

Asclepius spotted Xatia and Aeval chatting quietly and grinned mischievously. He sidled up to Xatia, waiting for a break in the conversation so he could flirt with the two females. He waved excitedly at Aurora, pleased to see the 3 lovelies again.

Nidhogg cried out in pain. She whimpered, clawing where the energy ball had struck her, shaking her head and tucking her tail underneath her body. She started to cry out for her daddy again, much more earnestly now and with renewed vigor. She wailed for her mother's comfort and her father's strength. She was thoroughly cowed.

Reaper heard his daughter cries and hurried to the water, urgency with every step. He was relieved that the humans hadn't killed Nidhogg. He hummed lowly in a frequency the humans couldn't hear.
~~~
Pariah however could hear it and sent Markus a heads up that another dragon was close by.

Markus watched as his teams headed out to recon and hunt the other black dragons. He then hurried onto the shelter of the warehouse once again. They had to make preparations before they were attacked. Mainly getting the wyrmling into the void to set the trap.

Anna dipped her head, blushing at that. She glanced to Zypher and smiled before taking her cup to drink from it. "Well, than I will be a different kind of 'royal'. I do not want others to feel they have to take care of me when I can help." She said softly and looked from one to the other again. 
~~~

Sorcha smiled and danced with him, glancing around at the others that were following them into the dance. "Yes, I believe we have" She said and chuckled softly. She was glad to see them having fun together.

~~~

Bardou nodded and stood so they could go, waving goodbye to the mini fairies "We will see you again, little ones." He said then went to get the door for Avalon. He didn't want anything bad to happen to the tiny ones.
~~~

Jason smiled at Luce and glanced over to Keira as he finished his plate "Morning" He said then glanced around at the other wolves as they finished eating and started loading up for the assault to come. 
~~~

Shaylee frowned and looked to him again, tilting her head a t that odd statement. "You are a real unicorn, you have the magic of a unicorn. Are you certain he didn't lie to you to take away your hope of being free? They do know how to get into your mind to change how you feel, or take away or add memories." She said gently
~~~

Foneth frowned at that and reached over to nudge him lightly since he seemed sad. "Are you certain of that? I did not ask if he needed you to do something, but just to have his brother close for a little while." She paused and glanced around herself then back to him again "We will go, I want to meet this brother of yours." 

Zypher sipped his coffee while Anna spoke. He chuckled softly and nodded quietly, abstaining from what he wanted to say.

Aurelius smiled softly and dipped her head to Anna in deferment before going about her task.

Navar came over and plopped down dramatically next to Anna. He looked to her and said, "Howdy Alphas! I'm not interrupting anything am I? "

"Yes, go away!" Zypher said teasingly, before resuming sipping his coffee. The wounded look Navar gave him only made him chuckle all the more.
~~~
Racine smiled warmly as the dance required them to briefly change partners for a few steps, before he came back to Sorcha. "You know my favorite time on earth was pretty civil war. They had the grandest balls. It made it feel almost like home." He reminisced privately with Sorcha.
~~~
Avalon hurried along and out the door. Her mind occupied partly in communicating with the Sylphs and other trusted fae about keeping it on a need to know basis. At least until they knew what they were up aginst. But they were to stay on high alert for anything suspicious. Spyro rushed back to them from down the hallway. He'd only stepped away to give them a certain amount of privacy. He bowed formally to them before he fell into step with them.
~~~
Keira saluted Jason with her fork, since her mouth was so crammed full. She was behind and was trying to finish quickly.

Luce took Jason's empty plate and put it in the water bin to soak. When she came back, she glanced to the Guardians as the readied themselves. "Don't forget your rocket launcher." She said to Jason with a small amount of humor.
~~~
Anton squeezed his temples with his urgency to remember accurately. "Perhaps. But I hate not knowing what's real and what's not. The loss of that certainty is unethical if you ask me. They simply root around in there without any remorse." He said as he pounded his fist on the side of his head.
~~~
Ender pulled back in surprise. His eyes widened as he asked, " Really?! I'd like that very much, but will your father let you take such a journey into fae territory? I wouldn't want him thinking I only came here to abduct or persuade you to that end."

Kellan came in and smiled at his companions then went to get something to eat "Good morning"

Ravek looked up from his selection at Kellan's voice. "Good morning to you as well." He said as he finished dishing up a small portion of food. He wasn't hungry, but for Shaylee and the battle soon to start, he needed to be strong. He'd not slept very well last night. The nightmares of what they were doing to his mate to strong to surpress.
Asclepius spotted Xatia and Aeval chatting quietly and grinned mischievously. He sidled up to Xatia, waiting for a break in the conversation so he could flirt with the two females. He waved excitedly at Aurora, pleased to see the 3 lovelies again.

Xatia also greeted Aurora, though privately, "I'm glad you're back safely Aurora. I hope all is well with your girls." She then looked to Asclepius and smiled pleasantly. "Hello again. Did you manage to conclude your earlier business?" She asked aloud.

Aeval stood to hurry over to Aurora and hug her with relief. "Thank goodness! I was so concerned about you." She said.

Caroline set her hand on her daughters shoulder,"I'm sure it's just a owl,"She reassured her.

~

Ginger shook her away,"No it's not,"she muttered.She walked away.

~

Maggie woke up, again in the cage How much blood is going to be on me before I get out of this mess!I don't even know what day it is!What if I miss work?!OH NO, I hope it's a weekend! She shook the cage bar,"LET ME OUT!"she sfreeched to the black shadow of Death.Wait!My Cell Phone! She pulled her Cell Phone out of her pocket Or....Not? The cell phone was crushed and broken.

~

Death cackled."Nice try, Maggie,"The floating shadow, without eyes, a mouth or even feet or hand floated toward her.

( Wait! I thought she got free? :pop )

Ravek looked up from his selection at Kellan's voice. "Good morning to you as well." He said as he finished dishing up a small portion of food. He wasn't hungry, but for Shaylee and the battle soon to start, he needed to be strong. He'd not slept very well last night. The nightmares of what they were doing to his mate to strong to surpress.
Xatia also greeted Aurora, though privately, "I'm glad you're back safely Aurora. I hope all is well with your girls." She then looked to Asclepius and smiled pleasantly. "Hello again. Did you manage to conclude your earlier business?" She asked aloud.

Aeval stood to hurry over to Aurora and hug her with relief. "Thank goodness! I was so concerned about you." She said.
Aurora smiled and hugged Aeval back "They are fine. I am guessing the renewed forest is keeping our enemies busy, since I saw no signs of new cameras or them on the way." She informed and greeted Asclepius as well.

Kellan nodded and got his food, sitting to eat also. He knew that Ravek was worried, he would be too if he had a captured soul mate to worry about. He should have thought to put a dreamless sleep spell over him.

Back
Top Bottom