What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Caroline set her hand on her daughters shoulder,"I'm sure it's just a owl,"She reassured her.

~

Ginger shook her away,"No it's not,"she muttered.She walked away.

~

Maggie woke up, again in the cage How much blood is going to be on me before I get out of this mess!I don't even know what day it is!What if I miss work?!OH NO, I hope it's a weekend! She shook the cage bar,"LET ME OUT!"she sfreeched to the black shadow of Death.Wait!My Cell Phone! She pulled her Cell Phone out of her pocket Or....Not? The cell phone was crushed and broken.

~

Death cackled."Nice try, Maggie,"The floating shadow, without eyes, a mouth or even feet or hand floated toward her.

( Wait! I thought she got free? :pop )

(She did, but Death ended up catching her again :pop this is existing, espaccly since Ginger waiting for a email from her *cackles evily*)

Maxton sat forward and whispered an an incantation upon his glass of water, it shimmered to show a perfect view from across the room. "It could be because a gazing pool is virtually undetectable and definitely more cost effective mechanical devices. Pariah will not know much of these modern trinkets. Just as most Fae tend to rely on what they know, I'd be surprised if she did." He replied honestly.
~
Ravek looked to Kellan and asked, "What if they have managed to turn her aginst me?" He then closed his eyes and voiced his deepest fear, " Or she has forgotten all of us to save us? I'd essentially be a stranger to her."
Aurora frowned at that as she looked to the glass of water. She hadn't thought about that, and it added a different fear that she may have inadvertently lead them to the house her babies were at.
~~~
Kellan looked to Ravek and touched his shoulder "Even if she has forgotten you, her soul will remember the bond. You twirled to one another, no magic I know can ever fully break that bond. You will just have to help her remember as she helped you to remember."
~~~

"Now see there! At least one of you has a kind heart. Good morning to you too, Anna." Navar said with enthusiasm.

"That's only because she doesn't know you fully, Navar." Zypher explained with humor, as he brought Anna's hand up to kiss it lovingly. "She's yet to know the drama king you are." He added with a wink.

"Lies I tell you! Lies! Don't for a moment believe him!" Navar said with a smile.
~~~
Racine smiled savoring the moment. "I assure you, no one is more grateful then myself on that front." He murmured softly. He then bowed to her as that particular dance ended. He offered his hand to guide her off the dance floor.
~~~
Avalon slowed in her steps at Bardou's suggestion. She nodded at that thought and said, "Yes, I keep forgetting I'm no longer alone. That I have an ally in all this." But her brother's mind was warded against her psychic bond, so she couldn't communicate privately with him. So, she'd have to go through her friend's mind instead. That is, if their bond still connected after her mate bonding. "Queen Sorcha, there has been a devastating development. Could I implore you and your mate's presence?" She asked privately and sent a visual of their location.
~~~
Luce smiled at his comment as she watched Jason leave to get ready, before bussing herself again.
~~~
"Thank you. I needed that. Sometimes uncertainty is our biggest foe. I'll try to do as you suggest. " Anton said with renewed optimism.
~~~
Ender dipped his head in respect and said, "Yes, but of course. It is very wise to not become so reliant upon the steadfastness of the dusty books of a bygone era. But only if you're certain, princess Foneth. "
Anna chuckled happily at their banter, glad they could play together so easily even now. She hoped and prayed that they would all make it safely alive out of this battle when it was said and done. She didn't like the thought of losing anyone.
~~~
Sorcha took his hand then stilled, tilting her head as she listened to Avalon. She nodded then looked to Racine to relay the request and location privately to him. "We will come" She sent back to Avalon, before looking back to Racine again "She wouldn't call us unless it was important, especially with such words." 'Devastating development'? What did that even mean?

Bardou simply waited with Avalon, watching for any trouble
~~~
Jason came to give her a final hug and kiss once he was ready, some of the others loading up to get to their positions and set up while he did. His truck would head to meet up with Anna and Zypher.
~~~
Shaylee smiled at him then winced and rubbed her head, turning away from him then touching where her protection amulet had been around her neck. She missed it's presence there and the knowledge that it was there to keep her mind safe. For all she knew, she was in a different place and only thinking she was here with him. Ah, the troubles of fighting that doubt, she had to be careful. Was Anton even real, or was this some twisted game Pariah had set up?
~~~
"My uncertainty stems from whether to ask my father or simply go" Foneth said offhandedly then sighed and stood "I will tell father, then we will go, though he may wish to send an envoy to meet your queen with me." She warned softly then headed for the cave.

(Nice! Thanks for helping. You can kill countless filler characters. The only real characters you need to be carefully with are Markus, Pariah and Storm. So have fun.
wink.png
I'm stalling a little waiting for Starr to make her team to help come after Slygotha and young. )
(Where do you want them to be at?)

Aurora frowned at that as she looked to the glass of water. She hadn't thought about that, and it added a different fear that she may have inadvertently lead them to the house her babies were at. 
~~~

Kellan looked to Ravek and touched his shoulder "Even if she has forgotten you, her soul will remember the bond. You twirled to one another, no magic I know can ever fully break that bond. You will just have to help her remember as she helped you to remember." 

~~~

Anna chuckled happily at their banter, glad they could play together so easily even now. She hoped and prayed that they would all make it safely alive out of this battle when it was said and done. She didn't like the thought of losing anyone. 
~~~

Sorcha took his hand then stilled, tilting her head as she listened to Avalon. She nodded then looked to Racine to relay the request and location privately to him. "We will come" She sent back to Avalon, before looking back to Racine again "She wouldn't call us unless it was important, especially with such words."  'Devastating development'? What did that even mean?

Bardou simply waited with Avalon, watching for any trouble
~~~

Jason came to give her a final hug and kiss once he was ready, some of the others loading up to get to their positions and set up while he did. His truck would head to meet up with Anna and Zypher. 
~~~
Shaylee smiled at him then winced and rubbed her head, turning away from him then touching where her protection amulet had been around her neck. She missed it's presence there and the knowledge that it was there to keep her mind safe. For all she knew, she was in a different place and only thinking she was here with him. Ah, the troubles of fighting that doubt, she had to be careful. Was Anton even real, or was this some twisted game Pariah had set up?
~~~

"My uncertainty stems from whether to ask my father or simply go" Foneth said offhandedly then sighed and stood "I will tell father, then we will go, though he may wish to send an envoy to meet your queen with me." She warned softly then headed for the cave. 

(Where do you want them to be at?)

Maxton used his finger to ripple the surface to break the spell before taking a sip of the water. When he set the glass down, he noticed Aurora's look. " You look as if you saw a water sprite. What is it?" He asked with concern.

Aeval looked to Aurora equally concerned now, guessing at what had upset her. "But you said the cabin was warded? Plus isn't Pyro watching out for them?" She asked softly.
~~~
Ravek nodded, thankful for Kellan's guidance and advice. "Yes, my friend. You are right. I can feel the truth of that in my soul." He said with gratitude.
~~~
Zypher glanced to his watch and asked, "What time are we to meet Jason and his Guardians?"

Navar listened quietly as he nibbled on some grapes.
~~~
Avalon was more then relieved that the link had worked. She looked to Bardou and shared with him that they were on their way.
~
Racine hid his surprise. "Such terminology could not mean anything good. It couldn't be an usurpation already, or could it? The only thing I can say with certainty on that matter, is it's not my doing. " He answered privately.
~~~
Luce melded into him as they hugged. "Come back to me, my love. Come back to us all. The world needs you to fight the injustice of evil men like Markus." She said softly.

Keira grabbed her bag and slung it over one shoulder. She then checked her guns again as she waited for Jason nearby.
~~~
Anton watched Shaylee closely. "What's wrong? You act as if you're in pain. Was it something I said?" He asked.
~~~
Ender sat on his hunches and waited for her return. An envoy was understandable. It would be the first step in peace between their people.

Last edited:
Maxton used his finger to ripple the surface to break the spell before taking a sip of the water. When he set the glass down, he noticed Aurora's look. " You look as if you saw a water sprite. What is it?" He asked with concern.

Aeval looked to Aurora equally concerned now, guessing at what had upset her. "But you said the cabin was warded? Plus isn't Pyro watching out for them?" She asked softly.
~~~
Ravek nodded, thankful for Kellan's guidance and advice. "Yes, my friend. You are right. I can feel the truth of that in my soul." He said with gratitude.
~~~
Zypher glanced to his watch and asked, "What time are we to meet Jason and his Guardians?"

Navar listened quietly as he nibbled on some grapes.
~~~
Avalon was more then relieved that the link had worked. She looked to Bardou and shared with him that they were on their way.
~
Racine hid his surprise. "Such terminology could not mean anything good. It couldn't be an usurpation already, or could it? The only thing I can say with certainty on that matter, is it's not my doing. " He answered privately.
~~~
Luce melded into him as they hugged. "Come back to me, my love. Come back to us all. The world needs you to fight the injustice of evil men like Markus." She said softly.

Keira grabbed her bag and slung it over one shoulder. She then checked her guns again as she waited for Jason nearby.
~~~
Anton watched Shaylee closely. "What's wrong? You act as if you're in pain. Was it something I said?" He asked.
~~~
Ender sat on his hunches and waited for her return. An envoy was understandable. It would be the first step in peace between their people.
Aurora nodded and sighed, rubbing her head a little "Yes, but it is still concerning. Perhaps I have been away from others for too long." She said then looked to Maxton "I just thought, if it is that easy to see and track, then they would know where my girls are." She explained before turning away to get breakfast for Xavier.
~~~
Kellan smiled a little and motioned to the table "Let's eat and prepare for this battle" He said gently.
~~~
"Soon" Anna said and looked to her phone to check the time then back to Zypher "Thirty minutes and he will be at the meeting point. Teams will already be moving into recon positions now."
~~~
Bardou nodded and gave her a small smile "Hard to stop years of friendship and the bond that makes, even when new bonds are formed" He said then smiled.
~~~
Sorcha blinked and looked to him. The thought that he might have something to do with the 'disturbance' hadn't even crossed her mind. She squeezed his hand and focused again, heading for the rendezvous with Avalon "We will know who did this soon enough." She had been with him, in and out of his mind as he was with hers, she knew he hadn't had anything to do with this.
~~~
"I will" Jason said and looked to her as if to memorize her face before kissing her a final time and backing away to go to his vehicle. He was reluctant to leave her, but this had to be done or they would never have even a moment of real peace.
~~~
Shaylee shook her head and sighed. "No, not really. I guess I am simply tired." She said then moved to lay down again. She looked to the door again and frowned at it for a while before closing her eyes.
~~~
Foneth stepped out again after a minute or two, Pendragon beside her. He called out in draconic for two young fighters to come so they could go with Foneth then looked to her again, touching his head to hers in a clear showing of love for his daughter.
Foneth eventually pulled away and looked to Pendragon before going to Ender with her guard. "Father will try to mute the call for a few hours without shutting it off. We will have about a day before the call will bring us home again." She said then looked to the guards "This is Auger and Ponder, my guards for this trip" She introduced them

(Nice! Thanks for helping. You can kill countless filler characters. The only real characters you need to be carefully with are Markus, Pariah and Storm. So have fun.
wink.png
I'm stalling a little waiting for Starr to make her team to help come after Slygotha and young. )
The other team was waiting with the vehicles for when they were ready to head out of this place and go after the dragons here.

(Nice! Thanks for helping. You can kill countless filler characters. The only real characters you need to be carefully with are Markus, Pariah and Storm. So have fun. ;) I'm stalling a little waiting for Starr to make her team to help come after Slygotha and young. )

Nidhogg managed to hook a claw under the hood of one of the assistants, flipping it up and laying bare the surprised face underneath. Even as the terror of the situation entered his eyes, Nidhogg proceeded to melt his face with acid, prompting him to collapse and convulse in the throes of death on the floor. The other two took their opportunity to snare her with long reinforced ceramic poles with nonreactive coated metal loops on the end. They pressed her neck to the floor, staying well out of reach, as more poured in to restrain her. She screamed out before her snout was tied shut.

Last edited:
Aurora chuckled softly at that and smiled at him "They know my dragon form, we have tangled with one another before." She said then shook her head "that place is not a good one to be in...oh, we should check on Xavier" She added, remembering the wizard. He needed to eat too if he was going to help them save his 'son' from Marcus.

( I should have answered this first for sequencing. )
"That is true, humans life are finite. And you flatter me greatly, Asclepius." Xatia replied mentally to him.

Aeval smiled at the visual image that gave her as she moved to retake her seat. "Do you know where Jason took Xavier? " She asked curiously.

Asclepius nodded enthusiastically at Xatia. " Truly, your exotic beauty is a shining beacon in the night. I'm a little jealous that your natural shape is so small! The bulk of most dragon species is a plus in intimidation and battle, but our big bodies can be a hindrance sometimes for mundane tasks."

Aurora nodded and sighed, rubbing her head a little "Yes, but it is still concerning. Perhaps I have been away from others for too long." She said then looked to Maxton "I just thought, if it is that easy to see and track, then they would know where my girls are." She explained before turning away to get breakfast for Xavier.
~~~

Kellan smiled a little and motioned to the table "Let's eat and prepare for this battle" He said gently. 
~~~

"Soon" Anna said and looked to her phone to check the time then back to Zypher "Thirty minutes and he will be at the meeting point. Teams will already be moving into recon positions now." 
~~~

Bardou nodded and gave her a small smile "Hard to stop years of friendship and the bond that makes, even when new bonds are formed" He said then smiled. 
~~~

Sorcha blinked and looked to him. The thought that he might have something to do with the 'disturbance' hadn't even crossed her mind. She squeezed his hand and focused again, heading for the rendezvous with Avalon "We will know who did this soon enough." She had been with him, in and out of his mind as he was with hers, she knew he hadn't had anything to do with this.
~~~

"I will" Jason said and looked to her as if to memorize her face before kissing her a final time and backing away to go to his vehicle. He was reluctant to leave her, but this had to be done or they would never have even a moment of real peace.
~~~

Shaylee shook her head and sighed. "No, not really. I guess I am simply tired." She said then moved to lay down again. She looked to the door again and frowned at it for a while before closing her eyes.
~~~

Foneth stepped out again after a minute or two, Pendragon beside her. He called out in draconic for two young fighters to come so they could go with Foneth then looked to her again, touching his head to hers in a clear showing of love for his daughter. 

Foneth eventually pulled away and looked to Pendragon before going to Ender with her guard. "Father will try to mute the call for a few hours without shutting it off. We will have about a day before the call will bring us home again." She said then looked to the guards "This is Auger and Ponder, my guards for this trip" She introduced them 

Maxton stood to follow after Aurora, as did Aeval. "I can send a Sylph if you so desire? For added measure and your peace of mind. " He offered helpfully.

Aeval then spoke up, "Or I can go. I know we're still in training, but we've learned some control of our elements. Is that fails, we always have brute strength....oh and three heads are better than one. Pandora told me to say that."
~~~
Ravek nodded and followed Kellan over to sit down. He looked to the Alphas and Navar as Anna spoke and dipped his head in acknowledgement and greeting to them.

Zypher returned the gesture and looked back to Anna as she checked her phone. "I checked our surveillance of Menagerie and there seemed to have been some kind of dust up there. Our little bug is working well, but its still limited. There was something about burst pipes in an attempted escape. That could work in our favor or aginst it. Either busy cleaning up the mess or on high alert because of it."

"Shaylee! She's the one capable of doing that, I just know it! She's fighting them the best she can." Ravek said excitedly.
~~~
Avalon looked to Bardou with appreciation for his calm presence through this latest tribulation of her kingdom. "Yes, that is true." She admitted softly.
~
At Sorcha's look, he whispered softly as he opened the side door for her. "You know I'm simply stating what conclusion the people might draw."
~~~
Keira climbed up into Jason's truck and buckled in. "You know I won't let anything happen to you, right? I'm really good at stopping bullets. " She halfway teased. Since the battle of the Giant, she'd taken to being Jason's person bodyguard whether he knew it or not.
~~~
As Shaylee closed her eyes, Anton asked, "How can you sleep at a moment like this? Shouldn't you be trying to get us out?"
~~~
Ender watched tentatively from his position as Foneth and her Father said goodbye. As she and her guards came over to him, he bowed his head to each in succession of their introduction. " "It is a pleasure to meet you both." He said to them. To Foneth he stated, "That is more then was expected. I believe that should be plenty of time to conclude our business in Anstopfia." He then shifted to hold the portal stone in his hand and thought of King Racine. Instantly a portal opened in front of him.
~~~
Pyro stood by the front window sipping a hot brew the wolves had called coffee. It looked to be a decent day outside. But his mind was miles away. Aurora was headed off to battle with the cancer of the human world, Markus.

The other team was waiting with the vehicles for when they were ready to head out of this place and go after the dragons here.

Chevez squawked the radio feed from his helicopter to their ground team. He'd been circling the area and hadn't found anything. "Come in Echo-one. We seem to have reports of acid burned villagers pouring out on a rural roadway about....thirty clicks from here. What do you say we check it out?"

Nidhogg managed to hook a claw under the hood of one of the assistants, flipping it up and laying bare the surprised face underneath. Even as the terror of the situation entered his eyes, Nidhogg proceeded to melt his face with acid, prompting him to collapse and convulse in the throes of death on the floor. The other two took their opportunity to snare her with long reinforced ceramic poles with nonreactive coated metal loops on the end. They pressed her neck to the floor, staying well out of reach, as more poured in to restrain her. She screamed out before her snout was tied shut.

Markus smirked at their success in subduing the wyrmling. "Wonderful, now hurry and get her in the void. We don't know how much time we have before her cries are answered. " He ordered.
~~
Reaper looked up through the water at the noisemaker as it circled the warehouse. He growled angrily underwater and watched as tiny bubbles floated to the surface as he clawed at the silt at the bottom. 'Soon' he thought menacingly.

Back
Top Bottom