What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Fay was glad to hear she was well, though the tenseness between male and female didn't seem to encourage him to come back to help her. "Remember to call on me, if you ever need me. I do not mind even if it seems trivial to you. It feels good to be called on once again."

Xatia hung back out of the way and watched the entrance while the others talked. (Lol! I don't know what to say. )
Phoebe bowed her head in thanks for the Goddess's kind offer. "You do me a great honor in this gift, Lady Fay. I will not abuse your favor. And you," Phoebe swung her head to face Asclepius," you are as bumbling as ever around matters of the heart, aren't you? Asclepius, you fool, your mind is brilliant, you are among the last of a mighty race, and yet here you are, cowering because a female gets emotional and you don't know how to handle it. No wonder you never took another mate. An insufferable flirt who is deep down afraid of girls."
Asclepius drooped with embarrassment, his mouth opened and nothing came out, so he closed it again with an awkward gasp. His eyes darted to Xatia. "Help me please, what do I do? I don't know what to say to her," he whispered hoarsely.
Phoebe chuckled a little. She didn't know why, but his discomfort was a little fun for her to watch. There was so much undirected anger inside her.

Last edited:
"And which one is Hunter? The older one, obviously. Right?" Dominic asked as he pulled out a cell phone to text Viktor his choice of wolf.

Aeval glared at Dominic and listened to her sisters squabbling about who was eating what part when they killed this man. Aeval would settle for his heart.
~~~
"As I feared. Then watch your backs. They stole your friends, you're definitely on their radar now. Don't assume they all hightailed it out of there. My countrymen are sneaky and are not adverse to using drones to tail you and spy. " Saha informed quietly as he looked up to the sky subconsciously.

Zypher looked up as well, but didn't see anything.
~~~
Viktor smirked and said "Yeah, we'll see...." He pulled his phone out to read the text. "Hunter is our target people. So keep you heads about you and let's get that prize!" He said as he looked to MaNook. What are you waiting for, go get the she devil!"

MaNook looked to Viktor and smiled with relish before shifting into a moose sized lion hybrid.

Kali sighed and leaned against the wall and Aeval. They needed a plan and they needed to get these blasted collars off, but she couldn't think. She muttered something that sounded like gibberish as she closed her eyes, quickly slipping into sleep again.
~~~
Anna nodded and avoided looking up at the sky. "Thank you for the warning, we will keep aware of our surroundings." She said simply. He didn't need to know they had another realm to hide in.
~~~
Logan and hunter moved up alongside the dragon, offering what protection they could on her flank.

Jura looked to the creature and growled low as she readied herself to fight. She thought about attacking him with her breath attack, but knowing how it took it out of her before she figured she best safe it for a last resort.

Phoebe bowed her head in thanks for the Goddess's kind offer. "You do me a great honor in this gift, Lady Fay. I will not abuse your favor. And you," Phoebe swung her head to face Asclepius," you are as bumbling as ever around matters of the heart, aren't you? Asclepius, you fool, your mind is brilliant, you are among the last of a mighty race, and yet here you are, cowering because a female gets emotional and you don't know how to handle it. No wonder you never took another mate. An insufferable flirt who is deep down afraid of girls."
Asclepius drooped with embarrassment, his mouth opened and nothing came out, so he closed it again with an awkward gasp. His eyes darted to Xatia. "Help me please, what do I do? I don't know what to say to her," he whispered hoarsely.
Phoebe chuckled a little. She didn't know why, but his discomfort was a little fun for her to watch. There was so much undirected anger inside her.
Xatia fluttered over and looked between the two before shifting to her human form. "You'd ask for my help in matters I know nothing of? But since you have, I will try. I too am unexperienced with the matters of the heart, for I am a warrior for the queen. But I can say this for sure, you are brilliant and you do flit abundantly. I think if you didn't let your guilt get in the way, you'd be less awkward." She stated honestly.
(I hope that's good. Lol! :p )

Last edited:
Razeth tipped his head slightly as broodmother spoke. He remembered the invasion of the meatsuits and he understood they needed to get back father. As well as two sisters. (I remember Gugol is dead, but they don't know.) Valstath whimpered softly at Slygotha obvious upset. He moved closer to offer comfort to her.

Anubis listened to Slygotha as she vented. He glanced to the children and then looked back to her to say, " I hope that you get vindication for the wrongs that you have endured. But you speak of a single spell to take your life's hoard? Now that is a new one, even for a God as old as I am. I'll do my best to help you, so come. We draw to much attention now."
~~~
Markus looked to the camera feeds on Reaper, Storm and Navitha. They had taken to not eating and it was get critical at this point.
(Don't forget the runt, Trogdor, he's in with Reaper after injuring himself when he was hysterical with fear)
"It was a she-demon of some sort, perhaps one of the other realms. I don't know much of her,or what she is, besides her host being a male. I think his name was Marcus." Slygotha followed Anubis through the winding dusty streets. As they moved closer to town, the dirty streets became more and more choked with throngs of humanity and various beasts of burden and bikes and vendors and carts and old smelly vehicles and poultry and dogs and the hot sun cooking everything.... Just so much, like a stream flowing into a river that coursed into the city. Nidhogg gripped her mother's dress tightly, and closed her eyes. She let herself be led. She pretended to be back in the heart of the jungle. It was so soothing there, it pulsed with life magic. The soil here felt dead beneath her feet. She could feel the stones here, unconnected, and the plants and animals surviving in the shadow of humanity. How humans could stand living on top of each other in such numbers was unfathomable to her.

Jura looked to the creature and growled low as she readied herself to fight. She thought about attacking him with her breath attack, but knowing how it took it out of her before she figured she best safe it for a last resort.
MaNook sidestepped until he was at a good angle to achieve his target, as they centered off. His goal was her tail. The one thing furthest from her teeth and wouldn't inflict very much harm. He bit the tip and tugged at it under the protection of his antlers. But would nip and run under the onslaught of her claws.

MaNook sidestepped until he was at a good angle to achieve his target, as they centered off. His goal was her tail. The one thing furthest from her teeth and wouldn't inflict very much harm. He bit the tip and tugged at it under the protection of his antlers. But would nip and run under the onslaught of her claws.

Jura snarled as he snatched the end of her tail. His large rack protected his head from her but the rest of him was exposed. She snaked her head out and grabbed one of his hind legs in her jaws to hold him still while she moved to rake her claws down his haunches. Why the creature went for such a area as her tail where it couldn't do any real damage was beyond her.

Back
Top Bottom