What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"You came in here saying they were dead" Kali stated, raising an eyebrow at his words. "Vengeance would only be satisfied by killing them." She wasn't going to answer his questions if she could help it.
~~~
Anna smiled and nodded a little at that "That would be appreciated, though we have small hidden properties as well." She said, thankful for his offer.
"Correction, I did not say them. You assumed it was those friends. I ment the others. The ones who got away on my ship." Dominic stated for clarification. He sharpened his gaze on Kali and said darkly, "I sent Viktor to get one of your wolf pack. When he gets here with him, the real fun will begin. Because for every question you evade answering, a part of him will be cut off and I'll make him swallow it. " He held up the remote to Aeval's collar and said, " Careful now, it's a cold lonely world without friends."
~~~
"No bother to me, one way or the other. Can I keep this collar?" Sasha asked as he continued his examination of it.

"We do have two. Anything you can find out through your contacts would be helpful. Zypher said as he looked to Anna to make sure it was fine.

"T-they got away" Kali said, though she stumbled a little on the words. She wasn't quite so certain of that, though she knew they had gotten off the ship. She frowned at the threat and glanced to Aeval then back to him again, growling softly. She sighed and looked away. She hated being helpless. "Which question?" She asked, he had asked several already. She moved, pressing her back to the wall and pulling her legs close.
~~~
Anna dipped her head in a nod. "Yeah, that's fine. The ship had Russian writing, if that's any help." She said before getting up to toss some bread crumbs tot he ducks.
~~~
Hunter and Logan stood when the door opened, both had taken their human forms. Hunter glanced to Jura then focused on the male again. "You are brave to come in here."

"T-they got away" Kali said, though she stumbled a little on the words. She wasn't quite so certain of that, though she knew they had gotten off the ship. She frowned at the threat and glanced to Aeval then back to him again, growling softly. She sighed and looked away. She hated being helpless. "Which question?" She asked, he had asked several already. She moved, pressing her back to the wall and pulling her legs close.
~~~
Anna dipped her head in a nod. "Yeah, that's fine. The ship had Russian writing, if that's any help." She said before getting up to toss some bread crumbs tot he ducks.
~~~
Hunter and Logan stood when the door opened, both had taken their human forms. Hunter glanced to Jura then focused on the male again. "You are brave to come in here."
Aeval set down her plate and moved to Kali's side. She knew she was one of the tools being used against her. "I'm sorry Kali. "

Dominic sighed deeply and said, " You already know what questions. The ones you haven't answered. What are you? Did Markus make you? Are the others like you?"
~~~
Sasha looked to Anna and said, "It's not so much that there was Russian writing that's important, what's important is the name of that ship. Do you have that information? It would be a big help." He bagged the the collar back up and looked to the ducks a moment then added, "Also a description of anyone in charge could help. Looks can only be falsified for so long. "
~~~
(Waits for Nariah :caf )

Kali flinched at the questions and moved a hand to touch Aeval before looking up at the man again. "No, Marcus didn't make me. That form is...it's..." She shook her head and ran a hand through her hair then shrugged a little "It's proof my ancestors were alphas. It's proof I could be my own alpha if I wanted. It's a legend, it's a story, it's become a myth." She really wasn't sure what was truth about that form and what had been embellished.
~~~
Anna came back to him, taking a piece of paper out of her pocket to hand to him as she got some more bread pieces. "That's what the pair that escaped were able to give us, though neither could read the language."

~~~
~~~

Aeval set down her plate and moved to Kali's side. She knew she was one of the tools being used against her. "I'm sorry Kali. "

Dominic sighed deeply and said, " You already know what questions. The ones you haven't answered. What are you? Did Markus make you? Are the others like you?"
~~~
Sasha looked to Anna and said, "It's not so much that there was Russian writing that's important, what's important is the name of that ship. Do you have that information? It would be a big help." He bagged the the collar back up and looked to the ducks a moment then added, "Also a description of anyone in charge could help. Looks can only be falsified for so long. "
~~~
(Waits for Nariah :caf )

(Sorry guys wasn't getting Alerts for this. )

Jura stood when the door opened, uncurling herself from where she had been resting. She looked down at the men and growled angrily when she noticed the shock sticks. So they thought they could take the wolves did they. There was no way they were taking her anywhere with only two of those things, so they must have been there for the two men.

Fay smiled at the two of them as she and they went to the cave entrance, pausing there to look to Phoebe "We came to make sure you are doing well here." She said gently to the mother dragon.

Xatia smiled reassuringly to the dragoness as she followed Fay to the entrance. "And that you were not being hunted. " She said quietly as she a bird in the air like a hummingbird.
Phoebe's frills and sail like wings flared out instinctively as they made their entrance, a soft broody growl echoed deep in her chest. She forced her countenance to soften as soon as she realized these were her guests. As the first two came in, she glanced at each in turn, acknowledging them with a nod. The ethereal firey mare exuded power and grace befitting a Goddess, and the tiny dragon flitting about like a hummingbird, her brilliant iridescent form catching the light of the magma in the volcano's cauldron.
She spotted Asclepius shuffling in behind the other two. Phoebe caught his eye, staring intently as her brow furrowed. Seeing him made her feel so many emotions all at once, angry, glad, frustrated and sad, the hormones a mother feels during brooding were powerful and overwhelming. Asclepius couldn't bear her boring gaze, and looked away first, trying to remark casually," so, yeah, we were worried about you and wanted to see how you are getting on here."
Phoebe's eyes narrowed slightly as she snorted derisively at him, still throwing daggers with her eyes. A few hot tears boiled from her eyes, evaporating in the heat before they could stream down her face. " I'm doing well, thank you for asking," she responded curtly before looking again towards the ladies. "Thank you for helping me," she said earnestly to Fay, "this island is a true paradise for raising wyrmlings. It's all I could ask for."
Asclepius wasn't sure how to feel. He did feel some guilt, and a little shame for what happened to her, but he also felt confused. He was never one to delve into matters of the heart. "Your eggs look well," he squeaked out, his voice cracking nervously.

Last edited:
Anubis laughed with wistful abandonment at Slygotha's masqueraded. "You know the plight of lowly humanity so well. It is a wonder you have not infiltrated them before. "He said with amusement as he also witnessed the indignant woman.

Valstath tipped his head not understanding what he'd missed. He looked to his siblings to see if the could explain of if they were equally lost.

Razeth was tugged at his britches with annoyance at the restrictions they presented. He growled softly and didn't notice the conversation. It wasn't like they knew the language.
Slygotha grinned, "I didn't need to infiltrate them. 500 years ago and before, they used to worship me and bring me and my consort offerings in exchange for the safety of their villages. When the boats started shooting 200 lb balls and the men started pelting us with bullets as we flew, I decided I had had enough of the pests, and decided not to leave my jungle again. I had a hoard any dragon could be envious of, thanks in part to terrified locals offering tribute, the occasional raid on seafaring vessels or hapless travellers who did not know better. I was satisfied being Lord of my domain. Now, I must venture out to reclaim that which has been taken from me." Slygotha set her teeth, her lips curling into a venomous snarl. "I will hunt them all down for this. I will make sure they suffer. I will get back my gold, and my mate, and my wyrmlings. A lifetime of precious gold, gone with one spell..." Shaking with rage, Slygotha stopped to compose herself. She had rambled on enough, now it was time to leave. Several local children were watching her impassioned speech, even though they could not understand her. They pointed and whispered, twittering and laughing before bolting into the maze of the shantytown.
Nidhogg was completely lost with much of the conversation, but remembered hearing about the loss of the hoard. She shook her head sadly. So many shineys, all gone. They were so nice against the scales, to lay on.

Phoebe's frills and sail like wings flared out instinctively as they made their entrance, a soft broody growl echoed deep in her chest. She forced her countenance to soften as soon as she realized these were her guests. As the first two came in, she glanced at each in turn, acknowledging them with a nod. The ethereal firey mare exuded power and grace befitting a Goddess, and the tiny dragon flitting about like a hummingbird, her brilliant iridescent form catching the light of the magma in the volcano's cauldron.
She spotted Asclepius shuffling in behind the other two. Phoebe caught his eye, staring intently as her brow furrowed. Seeing him made her feel so many emotions all at once, angry, glad, frustrated and sad, the hormones a mother feels during brooding were powerful and overwhelming. Asclepius couldn't bear her boring gaze, and looked away first, trying to remark casually," so, yeah, we were worried about you and wanted to see how you are getting on here."
Phoebe's eyes narrowed slightly as she snorted derisively at him, still throwing daggers with her eyes. A few hot tears boiled from her eyes, evaporating in the heat before they could stream down her face. " I'm doing well, thank you for asking," she responded curtly before looking again towards the ladies. "Thank you for helping me," she said earnestly to Fay, "this island is a true paradise for raising wyrmlings. It's all I could ask for."
Asclepius wasn't sure how to feel. He did feel some guilt, and a little shame for what happened to her, but he also felt confused. He was never one to delve into matters of the heart. "Your eggs look well," he squeaked out, his voice cracking nervously.
Fay was glad to hear she was well, though the tenseness between male and female didn't seem to encourage him to come back to help her. "Remember to call on me, if you ever need me. I do not mind even if it seems trivial to you. It feels good to be called on once again."

Fay was glad to hear she was well, though the tenseness between male and female didn't seem to encourage him to come back to help her. "Remember to call on me, if you ever need me. I do not mind even if it seems trivial to you. It feels good to be called on once again."
Xatia hung back out of the way and watched the entrance while the others talked. (Lol! I don't know what to say. )

Back
Top Bottom