What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Kali didn't smell anything wrong with it, so she started eating cautiously. She was hungry too, but trying not to show it too much.She was watching the male for any 'tells' that something had been done.
~~~
Anna watched as they were searched, dipping her head a little to the guy as they then continued on their way to the meeting. This guy was well looked after.
Aeval started eating hungrily, not caring for manners. It wasn't anything she'd had before, but it tasted pretty good.
~~~
Sasha spoke without turning to acknowledge them. "Have you watched the news, my friend? There are a great many disturbing things are happening of late. If one knows what to look for. "

"It has been an eventful few months. Sasha, this is Anna. Anna, Sasha. " Zypher said in way of introduction.

Sasha then turned to look to them. " Hello Anna. I've heard a lot about you and your twin brother." He said simply.

Aeval started eating hungrily, not caring for manners. It wasn't anything she'd had before, but it tasted pretty good.
~~~
Sasha spoke without turning to acknowledge them. "Have you watched the news, my friend? There are a great many disturbing things are happening of late. If one knows what to look for. "

"It has been an eventful few months. Sasha, this is Anna. Anna, Sasha. " Zypher said in way of introduction.

Sasha then turned to look to them. " Hello Anna. I've heard a lot about you and your twin brother." He said simply.
Kali soon focused on the food, eating it, though with as much manners as she could in this instance.
~~~
Anna dipped her head a little "It seems we have become celebrities of a sort now." She said then shrugged a little and smiled. "It's worth it to protect all we can."

Kali soon focused on the food, eating it, though with as much manners as she could in this instance.
~~~
Anna dipped her head a little "It seems we have become celebrities of a sort now." She said then shrugged a little and smiled. "It's worth it to protect all we can."
Viktor looked to the door as Dominic came in. He leaned in as his leader whispered softly in his hear. He the left to do as instructed. Dominic close the door and walked slowly across the room. "Bad news on your two friends, they didn't make it. " He said simply. He'd learned early how to lie convincingly.

Aeval gasped at the news with heartfelt loss.
~~~
Sasha stared at Anna taking in her features and said, " Celebrities make good target's. I'm sorry for the loss of your father, he was a good wolf and alpha. He died honorable. "

Zypher looked between the two, surprised by this turn of events. Not what he'd expected at all.

Viktor looked to the door as Dominic came in. He leaned in as his leader whispered softly in his hear. He the left to do as instructed. Dominic close the door and walked slowly across the room. "Bad news on your two friends, they didn't make it. " He said simply. He'd learned early how to lie convincingly.

Aeval gasped at the news with heartfelt loss.
~~~
Sasha stared at Anna taking in her features and said, " Celebrities make good target's. I'm sorry for the loss of your father, he was a good wolf and alpha. He died honorable. "

Zypher looked between the two, surprised by this turn of events. Not what he'd expected at all.
Kali looked to Dominic as he came in and growled at his words. She didn't want to believe him and wouldn't without proof of some kind. She knew these people didn't care about lying, after all, they had kidnapped them all.
~~~
Anna dipped her head again at that, it did still hurt to think of his death. "He was a great alpha, his loss will be felt for some time." She said quietly. It was his best way to die, in battle instead of old age.

Kali looked to Dominic as he came in and growled at his words. She didn't want to believe him and wouldn't without proof of some kind. She knew these people didn't care about lying, after all, they had kidnapped them all.
~~~
Anna dipped her head again at that, it did still hurt to think of his death. "He was a great alpha, his loss will be felt for some time." She said quietly. It was his best way to die, in battle instead of old age.
Dominic sighed deeply and crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall. "It wasn't very smart of you to take out so many of my special wolves. I can't just go to the store and get more. But you are even more unique, aren't you? What are you? How did Markus make you?" He asked curiously.

Aeval paused in eating to glare at the man. If he tried to hurt Kali she'd.....she looked around for options before settling on, she'd begin bludgeoning him with this tin plate.
~~~
"It will be felt for generations. The good ones always are." Sasha said with deep respect. He looked to Zypher and stated, "Shifters have a new enemy in the west and the old one still out there somewhere. Zyph, you're really stirring the pot. It's the oldest story in the book. When you unseat one power, others will step forward to take its place." He put on his glass and looked to the bag, "Let me see this collar. I need to see what we're dealing with. " He said quietly.

Last edited:
Dominic sighed deeply and crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall. "It wasn't very smart of you to take out so many of myou special wolves. I can't just go to the store and get more. But you are even more unique, aren't you? What are you? How did Markus make you?" He asked curiously.

Aeval paused in eating to glare at the man. If he tried to hurt Kali she'd.....she looked around for options before settling on, she'd begin bludgeoning him with this tin plate.
~~~
"It will be felt for generations. The good ones always are." Sasha said with deep respect. He looked to Zypher and stated, "Shifters have a new enemy in the west and the old one still out there somewhere. Zyph, you're really stirring the pot. It's the oldest story in the book. When you unseat one power, others will step forward to take its place." He put on his glass and looked to the bag, "Let me see this collar. I need to see what we're dealing with. " He said quietly.
Kali huffed and looked away from him. That was not something that was to be spoken of outside the pack, even though she wasn't sure of the how's or why's she knew that much. Denying Marcus had done anything to her would let them know it was genetic in her family, and that would cause problems of another sort. "It wasn't smart of you to pit our packs against one another."
~~~
"The others were held off because they weren't as strong, or not as invested as the one in power though. That gives us a small advantage." Anna countered as she set the bag on the bench and sat, looking towards the ducks. "If we can take the place of the one we unseated, and hold it, it would make this a safe area. A big 'if', I know, but our packs are growing by the day."

Kali huffed and looked away from him. That was not something that was to be spoken of outside the pack, even though she wasn't sure of the how's or why's she knew that much. Denying Marcus had done anything to her would let them know it was genetic in her family, and that would cause problems of another sort. "It wasn't smart of you to pit our packs against one another."
~~~
"The others were held off because they weren't as strong, or not as invested as the one in power though. That gives us a small advantage." Anna countered as she set the bag on the bench and sat, looking towards the ducks. "If we can take the place of the one we unseated, and hold it, it would make this a safe area. A big 'if', I know, but our packs are growing by the day."
"That's was not what I was doing. I expected a little dust up until the rankings were settled. But decimation was not supposed to happen. Am I right when I say your toxic? That you kill with your quills?" Dominic asked pointedly.
~~~
Sasha sat and opened the bag, but looked to Anna curiously. "Are you suggesting that you pose as humans selling shifters? But how would you know his buyers? Even if you did get them to come to you, you blew up Menagerie." He said with thoughtfulness.

"That's was not what I was doing. I expected a little dust up until the rankings were settled. But decimation was not supposed to happen. Am I right when I say your toxic? That you kill with your quills?" Dominic asked pointedly.
~~~
Sasha sat and opened the bag, but looked to Anna curiously. "Are you suggesting that you pose as humans selling shifters? But how would you know his buyers? Even if you did get them to come to you, you blew up Menagerie." He said with thoughtfulness.
"You really don't know much about wolves, do you?" Kali asked while shaking her head "Certainly you know nothing of integration." Yeah, she would rather talk on that than her new abilities or form, or the passing out afterward.
~~~
"We took a lot of things from there before we torched it. And no, not us personally, our faces would be too well known already. But we have many in many places that could be used to make a fake shifter slaver, if needed." Anna replied softly. "We wouldn't be able to use Menagerie anyway, not until and unless it was rebuilt, even if we were a new company moving in. Not without a full cleansing of all portals and portal spells or traps." She shook her head a little and looked to him again. "New people, new building. It makes the most sense."

"You really don't know much about wolves, do you?" Kali asked while shaking her head "Certainly you know nothing of integration." Yeah, she would rather talk on that than her new abilities or form, or the passing out afterward.
~~~
"We took a lot of things from there before we torched it. And no, not us personally, our faces would be too well known already. But we have many in many places that could be used to make a fake shifter slaver, if needed." Anna replied softly. "We wouldn't be able to use Menagerie anyway, not until and unless it was rebuilt, even if we were a new company moving in. Not without a full cleansing of all portals and portal spells or traps." She shook her head a little and looked to him again. "New people, new building. It makes the most sense."

"Who said I did. It was a costly mistake, but it has revealed a diamond amongst the coal. So I'll forgive you for your slaughter of my wolves. So, tell me, do your male companions possess your ability? Or should I just feed them to my wolves to reset order, by seating their need for vengeance?" Dominic asked curiously.
~~~
Sasha took to looking at the collar and sighed with what Anna had said and what he'd seen etched into the metal. "So it is true, the Fae have gotten involved. Both light and dark. If it is buildings you need Anna, I have those. You can rest assured, I wouldn't lead back to you. My paper trail goes offshore." He offered simply.

"Who said I did. It was a costly mistake, but it has revealed a diamond amongst the coal. So I'll forgive you for your slaughter of my wolves. So, tell me, do your male companions possess your ability? Or should I just feed them to my wolves to reset order, by seating their need for vengeance?" Dominic asked curiously.
~~~
Sasha took to looking at the collar and sighed with what Anna had said and what he'd seen etched into the metal. "So it is true, the Fae have gotten involved. Both light and dark. If it is buildings you need Anna, I have those. You can rest assured, I wouldn't lead back to you. My paper trail goes offshore." He offered simply.
"You came in here saying they were dead" Kali stated, raising an eyebrow at his words. "Vengeance would only be satisfied by killing them." She wasn't going to answer his questions if she could help it.
~~~
Anna smiled and nodded a little at that "That would be appreciated, though we have small hidden properties as well." She said, thankful for his offer.

Back
Top Bottom