What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Do not be sorry Jura, you fought well and Hunter called off the attack." Logan assured her. When he finished tending to her, he replaced the unused supplies and moved the box tot he corner, to make sure they would have it for later if needed.

Jura sighed and rested her head on her forelegs, curling her tail up and over her as best she could. "I need to get a handle on my magic, I can not afford to be this weak after every time I use it." She said in frustration, she was inwardly worried it would be like that forever.

"Sometimes in order to have more control, you have to give up control" Kali said gently, smiling when Pandora came out. "I hope you three can work it out among yourself so that each of you can have some time 'out' here so that none of you are hurt."
~~~
Anna chuckled and got in the car again so they could leave here. "Where to now?" She asked when he had gotten in on the driver's side.
~~
Hunter sighed then shook his head "No, but certain numbers will only be answered at certain times of the day, otherwise there's no one there to answer. Now see, had I started with just calling random people, you would think I was trying to set you up, hence the reasoning for not calling directly."

Jura sighed and rested her head on her forelegs, curling her tail up and over her as best she could. "I need to get a handle on my magic, I can not afford to be this weak after every time I use it." She said in frustration, she was inwardly worried it would be like that forever.
"It will get easier with time and practice, just a any weapon is harder at first" Logan said gently then he took a seat, looking to the door. He was worried for Hunter, though he knew the old male could take care of himself.

"It will get easier with time and practice, just a any weapon is harder at first" Logan said gently then he took a seat, looking to the door. He was worried for Hunter, though he knew the old male could take care of himself.
"Perhaps, I just don't know that I have much time. You worry for the other male?" She asked curiously seeing how he looked towards the door.

"Sometimes in order to have more control, you have to give up control" Kali said gently, smiling when Pandora came out. "I hope you three can work it out among yourself so that each of you can have some time 'out' here so that none of you are hurt."
~~~
Anna chuckled and got in the car again so they could leave here. "Where to now?" She asked when he had gotten in on the driver's side.
~~
Hunter sighed then shook his head "No, but certain numbers will only be answered at certain times of the day, otherwise there's no one there to answer. Now see, had I started with just calling random people, you would think I was trying to set you up, hence the reasoning for not calling directly."
Pandora chuckled softly as she walked around to enjoy the freedom of movement. "We are sisters. We don't always get along, but we always love each other. I'm strong because I have to be. Because they need me to be. That is why Pandora is my name. " She said with conviction.
~~~
Zypher thought for a moment then smiled and asked, "You hungry?"
~~~
Dominic looked to Hunter with resolute determination as he asked, "Alright, give me an address then. I'll send a box with a part of you that they are sure to recognize with my number wrote on it. Do you think then, I'll get that call? "

"Perhaps, I just don't know that I have much time. You worry for the other male?" She asked curiously seeing how he looked towards the door.
"He is pack and elder, I worry but I also know he can take care of himself." Logan said then chuckled at himself. "I know, contradictory, but that worry is still there."

Pandora chuckled softly as she walked around to enjoy the freedom of movement. "We are sisters. We don't always get along, but we always love each other. I'm strong because I have to be. Because they need me to be. That is why Pandora is my name. " She said with conviction.
~~~
Zypher thought for a moment then smiled and asked, "You hungry?"
~~~
Dominic looked to Hunter with resolute determination as he asked, "Alright, give me an address then. I'll send a box with a part of you that they are sure to recognize with my number wrote on it. Do you think then, I'll get that call? "
Kali nodded and sat down again, rubbing her eyes then letting her hands tail into her hair. "If I had any training with that new form, I might be able to do something." She said with annoyance at herself.
~~~
Anna looked to him again then nodded "I could certainly eat something. Have you ever gone to Jerry's?" It was a popular restaurant, run by the pack of course, though humans had no idea.
~~~
"Pup, you really should slow down and listen." Hunter said, shaking his head. "Just give me the time in New York and I can call someone there. Which someone and which number depends on the time." He said, leaning against the wall a little and keeping both men in sight then muttering. "Impatient pups."

Xatia was a bit affronted by Phoebe's implications of her friendship with Asclepius. But then he surprised her as he conquered his guilt and stood up for himself. She smiled inwardly at that and shifted to her Fae form to follow after him. She landed upon his sholder and looked to him with pride in her eyes.
Asclepius sat down on the black sand beach, looking out over the ocean. He sighed heavily. "Do you think she's going to be ok? I know she's just mad because she feels so trapped, and lost. I feel so bad for all she has gone through, but I don't think I can take on her anger. She's right, I didn't take on another mate. I've only had one. In all this time, I've only sired one brood, and I don't know where any of them are now. Probably dead, the way things are going. It's just that I want to help her, and I don't know how. I am like this great force of nature. I'm strong, and fierce, but put up a wall, and I bash myself against it repeatedly. Why are females so complicated in their emotions? Why should I even bother with any of this?" He looked imploringly at Xatia. She looked so delicate sitting on his shoulder, her wings refracting the light and scattering rainbows across his neck and shoulder. She smelled nice.

"That was very unkind Phoebe" Fey said but didn't leave yet. The other two could tend to themselves and right now it seemed Phoebe needed someone with her. Then again, she hadn't been around mortals much, and dragons were mortal, even if long-lived.
Phoebe didn't respond. She looked down at her eggs, gently nuzzling one over to sit just right. She thought she would feel better yelling at someone. She didn't really feel better, although it felt good to hurt him. She wanted to stop hurting inside. She felt scared and alone. If he couldn't take a little ribbing, she didn't need him either. "Sometimes life isn't always nice," Phoebe mumbled.

Phoebe didn't respond. She looked down at her eggs, gently nuzzling one over to sit just right. She thought she would feel better yelling at someone. She didn't really feel better, although it felt good to hurt him. She wanted to stop hurting inside. She felt scared and alone. If he couldn't take a little ribbing, she didn't need him either. "Sometimes life isn't always nice," Phoebe mumbled.
"That is true" Fay said, coming over to her to touch her side, away from the eggs. "But hurting others does not heal the hurt you feel. That has been tried, over and over again. The only way to stop that hurt is to come to term with it, though that has had so many different forms. Do you want me to stay here with you? For some, talking things out has helped."

Back
Top Bottom