What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"That is true" Fay said, coming over to her to touch her side, away from the eggs. "But hurting others does not heal the hurt you feel. That has been tried, over and over again. The only way to stop that hurt is to come to term with it, though that has had so many different forms. Do you want me to stay here with you? For some, talking things out has helped."
Phoebe paused a moment. "Yes, I think I would like you to stay, Lady Fay, if you feel so inclined. Just having someone here is nice. It's just, everything happened so fast, and then when it was done, here I sit alone with my own thoughts, overwhelmed by motherly instincts. It can be hard for even the most rational beings to overcome both trauma and hormones." Phoebe sighed, looking at Fay. "I guess I am not ready to face everything just yet. Thank you for putting up with my foolishness," Phoebe admitted, bowing her head.

Phoebe paused a moment. "Yes, I think I would like you to stay, Lady Fay, if you feel so inclined. Just having someone here is nice. It's just, everything happened so fast, and then when it was done, here I sit alone with my own thoughts, overwhelmed by motherly instincts. It can be hard for even the most rational beings to overcome both trauma and hormones." Phoebe sighed, looking at Fay. "I guess I am not ready to face everything just yet. Thank you for putting up with my foolishness," Phoebe admitted, bowing her head.
"Of course" Fay said, patting her side gently. "You need time to settle it for yourself before you can have it settled for others." She said and sat down so she could still touch Phoebe and be comfortable.

Kali nodded and sat down again, rubbing her eyes then letting her hands tail into her hair. "If I had any training with that new form, I might be able to do something." She said with annoyance at herself.
~~~
Anna looked to him again then nodded "I could certainly eat something. Have you ever gone to Jerry's?" It was a popular restaurant, run by the pack of course, though humans had no idea.
~~~
"Pup, you really should slow down and listen." Hunter said, shaking his head. "Just give me the time in New York and I can call someone there. Which someone and which number depends on the time." He said, leaning against the wall a little and keeping both men in sight then muttering. "Impatient pups."
"You can't blame yourself for not knowing what you are. Look at us, we had no idea we were of Fae design. Not until Aurora told us. I don't think we need magic to get out of here, just brains. Where do you think this duct goes to? If we could get these screws out of this vent grate, we could get in there and see." Pandora whispered quietly. She searched her pockets for coins but only had a nickel and a quarter, which was too wide. " Do you have a dime or maybe a penny?" She asked a bit frustrated.
~~~
Zypher thought and shook his head, " Not that I recall. Why? Is it good?" He asked as he started the car.
~~~
Dominic scoffed at the pup reference and looked to his watch. "I is 7:45 pm here. So do math, it is 11:45 am in New York. "

"Of course" Fay said, patting her side gently. "You need time to settle it for yourself before you can have it settled for others." She said and sat down so she could still touch Phoebe and be comfortable.
Phoebe relaxed with Fay's gentle touch. " You know, the one I'd really like to throttle is the group that captured me. One moment I'm Calling to entice males and begin the process of selecting who would be my mate, next thing I know, I see a group of young dragons bearing down on me, obviously too young to be interested in starting a family, and I'm simply overwhelmed with sheer numbers and technology. No matter what I said, the young dragons did not listen. How could they come to obey the whims of humans over the cries of their own kind? How could they see me chained and drugged? Once they brought me in, everything becomes fuzzy. I was drugged for most of my stay."

Asclepius sat down on the black sand beach, looking out over the ocean. He sighed heavily. "Do you think she's going to be ok? I know she's just mad because she feels so trapped, and lost. I feel so bad for all she has gone through, but I don't think I can take on her anger. She's right, I didn't take on another mate. I've only had one. In all this time, I've only sired one brood, and I don't know where any of them are now. Probably dead, the way things are going. It's just that I want to help her, and I don't know how. I am like this great force of nature. I'm strong, and fierce, but put up a wall, and I bash myself against it repeatedly. Why are females so complicated in their emotions? Why should I even bother with any of this?" He looked imploringly at Xatia. She looked so delicate sitting on his shoulder, her wings refracting the light and scattering rainbows across his neck and shoulder. She smelled nice.
Xatia listened quietly and looked between Asclepius and the ocean. When he looked to her with imploring eyes, she wasn't sure of the answers herself, but tried to help him feel better, "I think she'll be fine in time. She's scared and unsure, so she embraces her anger. Its an emotion she knows, and it makes her feel more in control of herself. I'm afraid you're an easy target because you have a history together. It doesn't make you less or more of a male because of the amount of young you've sired, Asclepius. Having young isn't always a priority to some. The fact that you did, is good for your kind. And you bother because you have a history and you care about her. If not romantically, then in a platonic way. I don't have the answers, either. I am an outsider, not of your world. " She explained quietly as she candidly held his gaze.

Phoebe relaxed with Fay's gentle touch. " You know, the one I'd really like to throttle is the group that captured me. One moment I'm Calling to entice males and begin the process of selecting who would be my mate, next thing I know, I see a group of young dragons bearing down on me, obviously too young to be interested in starting a family, and I'm simply overwhelmed with sheer numbers and technology. No matter what I said, the young dragons did not listen. How could they come to obey the whims of humans over the cries of their own kind? How could they see me chained and drugged? Once they brought me in, everything becomes fuzzy. I was drugged for most of my stay."
"They were raised to think of Marcus as their only real commander, their father, probably from other females like you so they wouldn't have their mother either. That is what those small dragons the wolves took in have said." Fey said quietly. It was horrible, but the closest to an answer they had to that.

"You can't blame yourself for not knowing what you are. Look at us, we had no idea we were of Fae design. Not until Aurora told us. I don't think we need magic to get out of here, just brains. Where do you think this duct goes to? If we could get these screws out of this vent grate, we could get in there and see." Pandora whispered quietly. She searched her pockets for coins but only had a nickel and a quarter, which was too wide. " Do you have a dime or maybe a penny?" She asked a bit frustrated.
~~~
Zypher thought and shook his head, " Not that I recall. Why? Is it good?" He asked as he started the car.
~~~
Dominic scoffed at the pup reference and looked to his watch. "I is 7:45 pm here. So do math, it is 11:45 am in New York. "
Kali sighed then got up enough to check her pockets. She frowned and pulled out some change then handed over a dime. "Think we are small enough to fit?" She asked quietly, looking around for a camera on them.
~~~
"It is one that's run by members of the pack, it's good food too." Anna replied and chuckled softly.
~~~
Hunter thought about that then looked at the phone for a moment before dialing a number. He waited for someone to pick up before speaking "It's Hunter, get an alpha to call this number, soon." He said then hung up and held the phone out to Dominic "There"

Kali sighed then got up enough to check her pockets. She frowned and pulled out some change then handed over a dime. "Think we are small enough to fit?" She asked quietly, looking around for a camera on them.
~~~
"It is one that's run by members of the pack, it's good food too." Anna replied and chuckled softly.
~~~
Hunter thought about that then looked at the phone for a moment before dialing a number. He waited for someone to pick up before speaking "It's Hunter, get an alpha to call this number, soon." He said then hung up and held the phone out to Dominic "There"
(Should there be a camera. I left that up to you. )
Pandora took the dime and started working on the four screws. It wasn't the best tool and it was starting to strip the screw head with every rotation. She needed to flatten the curved edge a bit. She crouched down to grind it down on the concrete floor. "It'll be a tight fit. But thank goodness were both skinny. You're not claustrophobic are you?" She said as she paused midmotion and looked up to Kali curiously.
~~~
"Humm, now that sounds really good. How do you get there? " Zypher asked before putting the car in reverse. "Or would you rather drive?"
~~~
Dominic took the phone with a suspicious look. " After all that, it was that easy? " He asked him, before looking to Viktor and saying something humorous in Russian that they laughed at.

Last edited:
(Should there be a camera. I left that up to you. )
Pandora took the dimensions and started working on the four screws. It wasn't the best tool and it was striping the head with every rotation. She needed to flatten the curved edge a bit. She crouched down to grind it ominous the concrete floor. "It'll be a tight fit. But thank goodness were both skinny. You're not claustrophobic are you?" She said as she paused midmotion and looked up to Kali curiously.
~~~
"Humm, now that sounds really good. How do you get there? " Zypher asked before putting the car in reverse. "Or would you rather drive?"
~~~
Dominic took the phone with a suspicious look. " After all that, it was that easy? " He asked him, before looking to Viktor and saying something humorous in Russian that they laughed at.
Kali shook her head and looked to the door, watching it since she saw no obvious cameras in the room. "I am not, I just hope these collars don't go off or anything" She said quietly.
~~~
Anna smiled and would direct him to the place and where to park. She just hoped it wasn't too busy so they could talk as they ate and it wouldn't be too loud.
~~~
"Well, when you get the information you need, it kind of makes things simple." Hunter said, going back to lean against the wall again. "It would have been even simpler if we hadn't just had to toss our personal phones for burner phones."

Xatia listened quietly and looked between Asclepius and the ocean. When he looked to her with imploring eyes, she wasn't sure of the answers herself, but tried to help him feel better, "I think she'll be fine in time. She's scared and unsure, so she embraces her anger. Its an emotion she knows, and it makes her feel more in control of herself. I'm afraid you're an easy target because you have a history together. It doesn't make you less or more of a male because of the amount of young you've sired, Asclepius. Having young isn't always a priority to some. The fact that you did, is good for your kind. And you bother because you have a history and you care about her. If not romantically, then in a platonic way. I don't have the answers, either. I am an outsider, not of your world. " She explained quietly as she candidly held his gaze.
"It was long ago. I am actually an old man. Given a few more hundred years, I may enter my twilight years," Asclepius admitted quietly. "Time slips by for all of us. I don't like to see anyone in pain, that's why I dedicated myself to the healing arts. Perhaps, before I become too old, I should take a mate, one last time. Even if there are no other golden dragons out there, I'm sure my clan's legacy would enhance the strength of another one. Logically, this is something... That I should consider, at least..." Asclepius blushed, remembering that he was discussing such things with a lady dragon.

Back
Top Bottom