1 Buff Orpington
1 Silver Laced Wyandotte-which might have broken leg :(
1 Barred Rock
1 White Silkie Bantam

Then because of Chicken Math, I have 4 that are 2.5 weeks:
1 White Polish Bantam
1 Black Silike Bantam
2 Ameraucana Bantam

Then because I did so well in math in school, it’s not far fetched that I excel in Chicken Math already.... I have 3 Black Copper Marans coming in another week and they talked me into 2 Easter Eggers :)

I came across the site when searching the inter webs for what to do about the Silver Laced Wyandotte’s funky leg.

Loving the site. Glad to join. Hiii everyone!!! :frow

Hello and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us

On this link you'll find lots of information on almost every aspect of keeping chickens - from coop building ideas, to incubating eggs - https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/

There’s a link on the page above to the Learning Centre - it’s a great resource. If you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

Each week, various topics are discussed, which can also be a great resource - https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/topic-of-the-week-thread-archive

You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find Your State Thread

Best wishes

Pork Pie

New chicken owner here.
I have 6 that are 3.5 weeks:
2 Ameraucanas (supposedly ;))
1 Buff Orpington
1 Silver Laced Wyandotte-which might have broken leg :(
1 Barred Rock
1 White Silkie Bantam

Then because of Chicken Math, I have 4 that are 2.5 weeks:
1 White Polish Bantam
1 Black Silike Bantam
2 Ameraucana Bantam

Then because I did so well in math in school, it’s not far fetched that I excel in Chicken Math already.... I have 3 Black Copper Marans coming in another week and they talked me into 2 Easter Eggers :)

I came across the site when searching the inter webs for what to do about the Silver Laced Wyandotte’s funky leg.

Loving the site. Glad to join. Hiii everyone!!! :frow
Welcome to BYC! I'm new as well. You have quite the collection already! I hope your Wyandotte is chasing June bugs soon. Jenn

Back
Top Bottom