Hiding From Sunlight - A Dystopian Role-Play

Pics
Violet answered these questions. "My name is Violet, and you are in here because I need to talk to you and it has to be in here because if it's out there them I will die." Violet looked around quickly. "I know somewhere you can hide but we have to make it quick because I should be at work by now. Oh, and you have to be silent. Unless you want something bad to happen that can be avoided." Violet pulled Wren into her grey colored room and hid her under the bed. "I'll be back as soon as I can but it might be a while so make yourself comfortable and please stay silent. I don't even know what they'll do to me if they find you in here." And Violet sprinted out of the room and to her job place and began to work rapidly, slowing down after a few minutes. Good thing I work in a room where other people rarely come into. She thought.

Violet got out of her chair and picked up the device she had been working on building for a while. She put it on the table in front of her and said out loud. "I know this was supposed to help me in some way but I just can't remember!" She cried in exasperation.
The only thing Violet could remember about it was that it was supposed to be used when she escaped. It was supposed to... supposed to... supposed to what? Any thing that had anything to do with the escape plan she just couldn't remember no matter what she did. I feel like something is controlling me. She thought. Something in me these people have control of. Anything I know they wouldn't want me to know or do is the thing that I always forget! Violet felt close to tears as she put away the half finished device that was supposed to help her in ways unknown. She sighed as she started a new device. A random item that would hardly be any use. For the first time in her young life, Violet wished someone would come in and order her to build a specific machine. Normally she absolutely loved engineering. But today was different. Everything is different now. She thought.

Name: Billie
Description: (Ignore the smileee, she rarely smiles.) 5' 6"
20180107_215519.png

Personality: Speaks her mind; rude; makes jokes when worried or nervous; only wants some peace and quiet, and freedom.
History: When she was 14, she was taken by the government and experimented on. These experiments left her with the ablility to summon, control, and telepathically speak to rodents.
Rank/job: Factory worker
Other: Her parents are actually dead.
Username: CP Chicken

Last edited:
Gillis picked up another metal thing. He wasn't even sure what they were, just how they were supposed to look. Another one that met standards. He wondered if he would ever find two rejects on the same day. If not today, he thought, there's always tomorrow. Then he remembered, he wouldn't be working half the day tomorrow, he had to report to the med lab first thing. Gillis wasn't fond of needles but he never complained. He was more put out that he'd be missing time on the conveyor than that he was going to feel sick all day.

Gillis picked up another metal thing. He wasn't even sure what they were, just how they were supposed to look. Another one that met standards. He wondered if he would ever find two rejects on the same day. If not today, he thought, there's always tomorrow. Then he remembered, he wouldn't be working half the day tomorrow, he had to report to the med lab first thing. Gillis wasn't fond of needles but he never complained. He was more put out that he'd be missing time on the conveyor than that he was going to feel sick all day.
(What are these rejects people keep speaking about?)

Violet stopped working as she heard another noise. She rose up and looked around as she thought she heard a voice. But all she could find was the rat again. "Do you mind?" She said. "I know talking to a rat is weird but I swear I keep thinking that I heard you talking but you are a rat for goodness sakes and rats don't talk and that's that." She turned and walked away but mumbled to herself. "I swear if things like this keep happening I'm going to lose my mind." If I haven't lost it already, she added to herself silently.

Back
Top Bottom