Hiding From Sunlight - A Dystopian Role-Play

Pics
Violet swallowed hard. She was very nervous whenever she heard a voice. Because often it wasn't even a human who had said it. Sometimes it was, but most of time it was rats, mice, and she was sure it was more than that, but those were the only animals she saw around here. Sometimes she wondered if her life would have been easier if she had chosen the job of inspecting items on a conveyor belt.

(Back! So sorry it took me so long to get over here! I have the flu, and I had a really rough night last night. I saw this, but was too tired to make a charrie. I'm working on it, but I might take a while to post it. Sorry! Being sick sucks.)

(Back! So sorry it took me so long to get over here! I have the flu, and I had a really rough night last night. I saw this, but was too tired to make a charrie. I'm working on it, but I might take a while to post it. Sorry! Being sick sucks.)
(Oh yeah? Well I just poured a bowl of cereal and found we're out of milk. How's that for life sucks?)

(Hee, jk, hope you get to feelin better, girl.)

Name: Abhainn Edme Marcus
Description: Dark brown hair edging into black, light skin, fierce bright blue eyes, strong cheek bones, her height is 5`9, four fangs, two dark brown feathered wings, wears black scrub pants, black tennis shoes, grey long sleeve shirt, and a black leather jacket with special holes in the back of her shirt and jacket for her wings
Personality: If Abhainn`s thinking something you`ll know it- whether she tell you or you see it on her face, she is said to be one of the most complex people, she is often afraid to get close to people- which she fails at completely, but once close- well you got both a body guard and a friend for life until your last breath, she would happily give up her life for a friend, she is brave and loyal, more of a tough-love person, Abhainn is always ready for a fight, snappy, Abhainn is very sarcastic using it as more of a shield from her past- a past she unlike so many- never forgot, she is always up for a good joke, able to come up with one in even the worst of situations.
History: At age 3 her twin brother Thomas had an asthma attack, and as they waited for the hospital- as they knew this one was very bad- Abhainn looked for his inhaler as her father tried CPR on him as his breathing had stopped- she found it and brought it as his heart stopped, the ambulance crew tried everything they could do, but he was gone. As she grew her parents never blamed her for Thomas`s death, but she did, she thinks if she would have been faster he would have lived. Her parents sadly had different views on things- like chips, her father was a Revolutionary and her mother was not, her father wanted both her mother and Abhainn to remove their chips, but her mother would have none of it, secretly Abhainn wishes she would have. When she was 8 her mother got into a car accident and died. later on in that year she and her father decided to remove her chip- when they were getting ready to go do it, it all happened, the government pulled up to their house, and activated her chip- slowly nocking her out. Unsure of what they might do to her father she asked him to leave over and over they went back and forth, but eventually-both because of they government at the door but mostly because of Abhainn`s pleading he hesitantly left with these words "I`ll find you Adhainn, I`ll find you, and no matter what I`ll always be there.". Later on after her experiments, and forgetting meds, which the forgetting meds hadn`t worked, she awoke in a dark factory being told by a crud man that she had a sickness and had to stay there, and out of the sun, she quietly went along with it all, not saying a thing about her remembering. She began to believe she had a sickness, but then one day she found a old blocked window. She moved several things to get close and found a hole in the planks over the window. A trickle of sunlight falling on her hand, she in horror waited to die, it never happened, and she realized it had all been a lie to keep them in. She hasn`t said anything about it to anyone- yet. And secretly she hopes to escape.
Rank/Job: Factory worker (guard in training)
Other: none
Username: @RiverStorm

Last edited:
Name: Gail
Description: She is absolutely adorable. She steals the heart of everyone she meets. She is already as developed mentally as a five year old(can speak). She also can walk. She has strawberry blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and soft, pale skin.
Personality:She's a little cherub. She's super sweet, and wants to make everyone happy.
History: Her parents were revolutionaries, but they abandoned her. She doesn't hold it against them. She lives on the streets.
Rank/job: Cutie
Other: Can one of y'alls teens take her under their wing?
Username: @Rubysword

Sorry you aren't feeling well! Couldn't agree with ya more though. Being sick sucks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom