High price of incubaters!?!?

Fred's Hens, that is actually the model of incubator I'll be buying come January. I've heard very positive reviews for that particular model. Where did you manage to find such an excellent deal on that incubator?

Ordered it from Brinsea's website. The Brinsea Facebook page has a new code word this month, for an additional discount.

I have 7 eggs under my newest incubator - my bantam frizzle cochin went broody just before a shipment of Cream Legbar eggs arrived. It is the best one I have ever had, only requires daily maintenance in the form of booting her off the nest once daily. Eggs all candled good at 2 weeks yesterday!

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I'll hold off until I have the funds to make a purchase. In the meantime I might tinker with a homebrew. I'm not into show birds at all and the only purpose for us having chickens is for meat and eggs.

I have a Little Giant cost me $40 at tractor supply and they had the auto turner for an extra $40 but I didn't buy it.. Just got done with my first hatch and i was more than happy with the results. I had 5 out of 9 eggs do good and the other 4 were non fertile. I am a stay at home mom as well so i don't mind turning the eggs by hand...

Back
Top Bottom