High rise fox population ? In the penthouse now ?

Pagan Prince

Chirping
8 Years
Feb 7, 2011
West Devon, Tamar Valley, UK
You guys will love this story ..... Shows a difference .....

Fox found living at top of Europe's tallest skyscraper

Staff discovered the intrepid visitor on the 72nd floor of the Shard building at London Bridge, 944ft above the ground.

The animal, nicknamed Romeo by staff, entered the building through a central stairwell before climbing to the top. It was living off scraps left by builders.

Pest controllers from Southwark Council eventually caught the fox after two weeks and took it to an animal sanctuary. It has since been released near London Bridge.

The fox was first spotted by a crane driver at the beginning of the month. Les Leonard, a pest controller, said: "At first I didn't believe it was up there, I thought it must be a hoax. I've got a fear of heights and getting the hoist lift from the 35th floor to the 72nd was terrifying.

"On the second day it ran straight past us then scrambled up a 10 foot ladder onto the rafters. It was surreal, we couldn't believe that a fox could go that high."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ing-at-top-of-Europes-tallest-skyscraper.html

An urban fox similar to which I've spoken of before .... and what do they do ? set it free near London bridge ... May the Gods bless the British madness ! lol
big_smile.png
wink.png

Fortunatley no chickens were hurt in this production ......​

Last edited:
Was it being chased by people on horses with red suits?

If it was they were bright orange workmans hi viz vests and on a high powerered supper hoist
wink.png
... That particular form of hunting of foxs is illegal now. They are made to use scented rags and stuff. Not that the mad blighters wouldn't try to get the horse up the stairs ..... Do you think they might "Static jump" the horse down ? ... lol​

Back
Top Bottom