Hilarious!! 🤣🤣🤣

I have a kinda funny story. My moms friend was telling me this.

Her parents owned a pig farm and butchered the pigs by themself. They kept having hunters try to kill the pigs (maybe they didn’t realize it was on their property. It was a lot of land) so the hunters were in the tree with their guns and it was about night-time. All the pig butchers decided to go talk to them.

Imagine this. They just butchered all those pigs, about 50 people walking towards the hunters all covered in blood all in uniform, coming from the woods. The hunters ran out of there so fast and never came back. 🤣

I have a kinda funny story. My moms friend was telling me this.

Her parents owned a pig farm and butchered the pigs by themself. They kept having hunters try to kill the pigs (maybe they didn’t realize it was on their property. It was a lot of land) so the hunters were in the tree with their guns and it was about night-time. All the pig butchers decided to go talk to them.

Imagine this. They just butchered all those pigs, about 50 people walking towards the hunters all covered in blood all in uniform, coming from the woods. The hunters ran out of there so fast and never came back. 🤣

Now that would've been hilarious to witness🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom