Hilltop Farm / BYC Swap / Sale, Sat. November 15th, Dunnellon, Fl

Quote:

Like I said I'm not sure what was going on, but she had two empty feed bags and was holding the tops closed...and then she bought a cage full of chicks from someone a couple cars away from us....

I saw her with the birds in her car. They were all in cages. And she was holding the Serama cock. She was very pleased with her purchases. She spoke with me before she left, she was parked right next to us.

Quote:
Oh okay, well just the way she was holding the bags (and DH and I swore we saw chickens go in the bags) made it look like she was holding chickens in the bags.

Sorry
sad.png

Quote:
Oh okay, well just the way she was holding the bags (and DH and I swore we saw chickens go in the bags) made it look like she was holding chickens in the bags.

Sorry
sad.png

She did, I dont know if she put them in a cage when she got to the car. All I know, is that it was HOT, so I felt bad.
hmm.png

Quote:

Sorry
sad.png

She did, I dont know if she put them in a cage when she got to the car. All I know, is that it was HOT, so I felt bad.
hmm.png

Yeah we both felt bad, too, because there was no air supply for them and it was hot
hmm.png

Here's some photos I took yesterday. Don't know names, or I should say I'm bad at remembering names.

BYC1.jpg

BYC2.jpg

BYC3.jpg

BYC4.jpg

BYC5.jpg

BYC6.jpg

BYC7.jpg

My daughter and the silkie hen I couldn't sell.
BYC8.jpg

BYC9.jpg

BYC10.jpg

BYC11.jpg

Ours, with the sidekick showing his enthusiasm for having to attend a chicken affair. I should have hung a
Do Not Disturb sign on his toe.
BYC12.jpg

BYC13.jpg

I'm sure others can identify the who is who.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom