Hilltop Farm / BYC Swap / Sale, Sat. November 15th, Dunnellon, Fl

Quote:
I was hoping you would post. When you get them into their permanent set-up please send me a photo!

It's been nearly twenty five years since I last saw the Altoona farm school so I was delighted to hear it's still there. Newly reconstituted perhaps, but there it is. I'm sure the birds will be happy there. Just don't let the kids feed them too many treats!
lol.png
My wife and I are 4-H volunteers ourselves. We just had our county awards ceremony today where the Kinder Major cleaned up. Three project pins (one was poultry of course), three project blue ribbons, and a Gold Cloverleaf! Sorry about that, proud dad coming out again.
Quote:
I debate all morning about whether to buy that Silkie for the K. Major. Still sorta sorry I didn't, but I'd made a resolution before I went that I was NOT coming home with any birds I had not taken there!
lol.png

Cmom, I love your place. That's a really nice view from your hill-top.

A.T. Hagan :

Cmom, I love your place. That's a really nice view from your hill-top.

Thanks Alan, It is a lot of work but I love it. Have to pick blueberries tomorrow. Tis the season...​

Ooooh, blueberries! Every year I pack my freezer so I have my blueberry stash for blueberry pancakes and muffins. I'm down to my last bag. I had no idea you had blueberries there. Probably a good thing, I would have pre-picked for you, ha ha.
wink.png

Mr Hagan, I sent you the photo in the original size. Let me know if you got it OK.

I have to say, that was absolutely fun!
big_smile.png
i had a great time and met some very nice people.
My boyfriend (Justin, the guys covered in tattoos) was the one selling this stuff with his friend Lance (guy with the seramas)
Justin was selling ducks and chicks.
it was just sear luck i started a account on here a few days before the swap and thank god i did because there is quiet a few of you that i met id love to keep in contact with
big_smile.png

thank you guys very much and i hope to see everyone again very soon
smile.png

also im making justin his account on here soon too :p

Quote:
Nice to see you on here! It was great meeting you guys. Tell Lance he needs to get registered on here as well. There are a lot of serama folks on here.
smile.png

haha crap i was wondering what you were doing with that camera!
big_smile.png

(i was with the crowd in the truck next to ya)

Cmom said to bring a camera, so I did! I almost never go anywhere without it.​

Back
Top Bottom