Hilltop Farm / BYC Swap / Sale, Sat. November 15th, Dunnellon, Fl

April is good for us- we're are planning on attending PamperedPullet's swap, the Arcadia show, and your swap
smile.png

I was just received an e-mail asking if I would consider organizing a swap for a feed store on SR 40 out side of dunnellon towards Ocala. I will post more information when I get it.

Hey guys, I just thought I'd put a warning to all types of fowl buyers, there is a guy that advertises in Ocala, Gainsville, Jax among others that is a bad bird dealer...not a BYC Member. He advertises that he delievers and is based in Lake Butler. I have been in contact with many people who have gotten sick birds from him as well as my own experience noted in the peafowl part of this forum. Please be very careful if you get birds from him, I don't want anyone else to get burned or lose birds.

March 27th is the Poultry Show in Arcadia which we are already commited to. And there will be a sale in Arcadia I think on April 17th. If you do one on March 20th and ours goes good as planned then we might plan on another for April 24th. We have a ton of people who have said they were coming on the 20th. Parking will be the only concern but there are lots of shoulders to park on.

I'll see what date the feed store has in mind and post what I find out. I was thinking April at my place, but I'm flexable with the date. It can be in May. I will be having company for the next three weeks so I won't be able to make some swaps. The Next swap I'll be at will be Eric's and Le's. on Feb 20th with cages.

i think you should do it may 12th! It's my birthday and i want everyone to give me a chicken for my bday
lau.gif

P.S I regift roo's
gig.gif

yippiechickie.gif

JUST PLAYING..........................
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom