Hiya ;)

matthiastj

In the Brooder
Dec 1, 2018
Just recently started with chickens. I was at the local fair (in Lihue, Hawaii on the island of Kauai) and found a seller who had Cinnamon Queens. Bought our first three who my wife named Bippity, Boppity and Boop. We had all three for about three months before a neighbors dog took Boppity and attacked Boop. Sadly both died. So now we have Bippity left. Thankfully a friend gave us another chicken to keep her company. Since that happened Thanksgiving weekend we decided to name her Pilgrim since she journeyed to her new home!

Anyways, I decided to join because I have found lots of great advice here the past few months as we have had to find how-to's on cleaning, helping with injuries, and more. Everyone here seems awesome and the advice given is great! Thanks for a superb place to talk with others about things we all find important!

feathermaid

Egg Obsessed
Feb 5, 2018
Northwest Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome to BackYard Chickens!!
hula-chicken.gif

alexa009

Crossing the Road
Apr 6, 2017
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome to Backyard Chickens!:welcomeWe are glad you joined the flock! BYC is a helpful site providing all of the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: I am sorry to hear about the loss of boppity and boop. I am happy to hear your other hen now has company! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Top Bottom