Hobbitt Hennery updated on page 3

Ohhhh... This one's gonna be perty.
wink.png

Quote:
LOL!!! Unfortunately it is iced tea, although the way our projects go we would probably be better off drinking bourbon!

Hopefully the chickens will be in this tonight. They are anxious to move out of the living room. I am hitting the hardware store for hinges right after church this morning, so we should be able to get all the doors on this afternoon and then the hardware cloth and roofing. I am happy with how it is turning out and I like the colors so much that I am going to repaint my house, my soap shed, my new chicken coop and new goat house to match this little coop.

Well, post pics when you're done, cant wait to see it! notice how one project spawns others??? now you're gonna paint everything else!
lol.png
my coop needs paint BAD! but i just keep telln my wife its the old farm, rustic look but she aint buyin that anymore.

Quote:
Yes this is so true, but our house needs repainting anyway, so we might as well do it and get it over with. I love my new colors I chose for the coop, so I might as well do everything to match. For some reason, the 25 year paint we put on our house 5 years ago is all peeling off. Looks like heck now. So, myy daughter and I will do the majority of the painting, one wall at a time. We will hire some one to do the high parts we can't reach. I will probably put new trim around the windows as well as it needs replaced prior to us getting new windows put in, so I better learn how to use the table saw. Or I can get a handyman in to cut them and I can paint and install them. It will take all summer, but I am sure I will love the end results, so the work is worth it. It is always something!

Just looked at your avatar and noticed your harp, then went to your website. You are so right about the magic of a harp. I'm a recorder player (and trombone, and oboe) but I love the sound of plucked strings, be they guitar, harp or harpsichord. Made my DH get a kit and build me an Italian box virginal (like a small harpsichord) but that's as close as I get to actually touching strings with my fingers. (Yes I realize this has nothing to do with chickens or chicken coops.) Nice looking chicken tractor. (That legitimized my posting!

You're exactly right! you make a list and do a six-month circle fixn and doin, then when you relax and admire your handywork, its time to start all over
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom