1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hold Me Please!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by bantamman13, Feb 25, 2009.

1. bantamman13

bantamman13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    Thought this was a cute pic of a recent orphan.

[​IMG]

2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

AWWWWW!!! [​IMG]

3. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    Awwwwwwwwwww! That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!! [​IMG] What's the poor little guy's story? You need to submit that to Country magazine! They have a feature where a photo is submitted and then they have a contest to see who can come up with the most clever caption. I'm SURE they would want to use yours!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  4. deenamr

deenamr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2008
    Central Oregon
    That is sooooooo cute. I can't wait to have babies. They are going in the bator on Saturday.

5. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    A very happy baby

6. bantamman13

bantamman13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    The little fellow lost his siblings due to the fact I left a door open to the room where I keep the brooder. I was so upset when I came back and found one of my dogs "Playing" with the little one's this was the only survivor. I remembered reading on a post somewhere that a stuffed animal would comfort a single chick DW found this little bear and now they are inseperable. Anytime I open the brooder the little guy runs to Mama Bear's arms it's very cute to watch. Glad you all enjoyed it.

7. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    What a cute picture!! I'm glad the little one has found a nice companion!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by