1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Holderread top show quality Welsh Harlequins

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by lakota_elder, Jun 9, 2011.

1. lakota_elder

lakota_elder Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2009
    North Central, FL
    !!!!!!!!!! They arrived...on Wednesday.... I missed the ordering by a week last year so I'm really anxious for these new babies... They are gorgeous, healthy, great eaters... and make a huge mess....

I'll put them back in the shipping box at night for a few more days and leave them next to my bed.... that way I can handle and talk to them...

When I'm working on the computer I have them in a large storage container with hay, their food and water and my feet.... They are all over me... I turn them loose in the bathtub, no water, and let them climb all over me... They already come to the sound of my voice and know that the thumping sound means fresh water for them to destroy...

I have no idea of what colors I have or what sex, but they are all really cute and healthy.... and well on their way to thinking humans are their family...

Will post photos after I feed the livestock tonight...

2. Eroc1_1

Eroc1_1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2011
    I love our Welsh Harlequins too.

3. Oghdoff

Oghdoff Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    SE Texas
    More WH babies?!? Whating for those pics!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by