1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Holderreads.com? HELP!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by DUCKGIRL89, Sep 9, 2011.

1. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Now, I was thinking maybe next spring I will get some good show ducks, but I cant seem to find holderreads.com! Will someone please PM me a link

Thanks.

2. iamcuriositycat

iamcuriositycat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
  3. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:Oooohhhh! Ok thanks! Is that where you got your magpies? Im really thinking of getting some, but I want to look at all there breeds first.

4. iamcuriositycat

iamcuriositycat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Yup, that's the place. You have to print an order form and mail it in, but they have the top quality waterfowl in the nation.

5. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Oh, so thats why their so expeincive [​IMG] . Ok, If my mom let me get some they would have to be bantam. The others are to big, I have some pretty big breed ducks already, so I could get are batams. How big are you magpies? Over 6 lbs is to much, I want magpies but I need to know how big they are. If they are to big then I will probably get blue east indies, or pastel calls.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by