Holderreads Price List

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by gofasterstripe, Jan 22, 2011.

1. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

Ive just noticed on their site they have put up their new 2011 price list. It ranges went up from 50c to 1.50 per duckling. Looks like I need to send in more money when the time comes for my new ducks!
    Will that mean when the time comes and they send me an email saying your ducks are due next week...if I dont get my money in on time I will be held back untill more of what i ahve ordered have been hatched. Maybe Ill send them an email and ask.

2. D'Angelo N Va.

D'Angelo N Va. Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2009
    I would send an e-mail and ask. You obviously went by the old price and they might honor it in that they did not have the new one posted yet....

3. DaveP

DaveP Out Of The Brooder

Nov 30, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    My understanding is that if the deposit was sent before the new prices were posted then the old prices would apply.

4. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I agree with Dave.
    I sent in the money with last years prices, though I think I rounded up the postage to like $15, just in case. If they let me know I need to send more I will get it out immediately but I haven't heard a word from them.

I can't wait![​IMG]

5. gofasterstripe

Well thats good to know, I sent the whole amount, so im all done and paid, just waiting for Spring.

6. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    Ah, spring . . .

So nice to hear of people getting ducklings!

My hands are full with last year's babies - they are beautiful, and well worth the effort.

Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

7. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    What are you getting "go" may I ask?

8. gofasterstripe

Quote:I ordered 10 white runners and 4 emery penciled runners...just ordered the EP to see what they look like in real life coz I like the look of them in photos Ive seen. I want to keep 1 white drake and 4 females if I get 4 that is and maybe 1 emery female. All drakes will be sold once Ive grown them out a bit to see what I have and any females extra I have. I ordered the top show quality ones too [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  9. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    how cool is that, I have fallen in love with runners. Where are you in S.C. I am north east of Asheville N.C.

10. gofasterstripe

Quote:Waterloo SC..in between Laurens and Greenwood
    [​IMG] do I need to give you a shout when I am ready to sell.
    I sold my Khakis to someone up your way, he said it took him less than 2 hours to get down here.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by