Ended BYC's 14th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along - 2023—Holiday Flat Lay Photo Contest

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @LGegzna, @mrskenmore, & @Isadora

First Place - @HopKat
Chicken gifts for everyone on my list!
20221229-246A7229-2.jpg

Second Place - @LGegzna
First entry
DA076EA8-A7FF-48B4-8AFB-74F3BFEF05DA.jpeg

Third Place - @mrskenmore

Fourth Place - @Isadora

@HopKat, @LGegzna, @mrskenmore, & @Isadora, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @LGegzna, @mrskenmore, & @Isadora

First Place - @HopKat

Second Place - @LGegzna

Third Place - @mrskenmore

Fourth Place - @Isadora

@HopKat, @LGegzna, @mrskenmore, & @Isadora, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
@HopKat, @LGegzna, @mrskenmore, & @Isadora, congratulations!

Thank you! I've never tried flat lay photography before. This was a fun challenge. Lots of creative entries. Congrats to everyone. Thanks organizers, judges and sponsors.😍
Do not stop taking pictures!
EVER!

Back
Top Bottom