Ended Holiday Sweets Photo Contest

Pics
Wow, how do you make peanut butter cups?
To start with I have a couple mini muffin pans and liners, I have 2 small cookie dippers, so I don't have to keep washing them as I work.
For the chocolate I melt in the microwave: 1 7oz Hershey Bar broken up and 1 cup of semi-sweet chips, (you can take a tbsp. of plain peanut butter to add to chocolate if you want).
For the peanut butter filling: 1 c. creamy Jiff peanut butter, 4 1/2 tsp. softened butter, 1/2 c. powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp. salt - completely mixed.
Then you put a scoop of chocolate, then peanut butter, then chocolate. I top with a few sprinkles. I put them in the refrigerator to set, but I also store them in a container in the refrigerator when they're set up.
Makes about 30 cups.
IMG_2048.JPG

IMG_2049.JPG

Last edited:
To start with I have a couple mini muffin pans and liners, I have 2 small cookie dippers, so I don't have to keep washing them as I work.
For the chocolate I melt in the microwave: 1 7oz Hershey Bar broken up and 1 cup of semi-sweet chips, (you can take a tbsp. of plain peanut butter to add to chocolate if you want).
For the peanut butter filling: 1 c. creamy Jiff peanut butter, 4 1/2 tsp. softened butter, 1/2 c. powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp. salt - completely mixed.
Then you put a scoop of chocolate, then peanut butter, then chocolate. I top with a few sprinkles. I put them in the refrigerator to set, but I also store them in a container in the refrigerator when they're set up.
Makes about 30 cups.
View attachment 2926798
View attachment 2926801

They turn out nicer looking than the store bought ones, thanks for sharing how you do it!

Back
Top Bottom