Ended Holiday Sweets Photo Contest

Pics
Made peanut clusters, haystacks, chocolate covered pretzels, peppermint kiss cookies, double chocolate cookies, peach kolacky, sugar cookies, almond snowballs, pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies, m&m cookies, peanut butter cookies, soft gingerbread cookies, gooey eggnog cookies and marshmallow cookies.

View attachment 2935345
That's a gorgeous plate. I especially want to try the kolachy. They are a favorite of mine. :)

Made peanut clusters, haystacks, chocolate covered pretzels, peppermint kiss cookies, double chocolate cookies, peach kolacky, sugar cookies, almond snowballs, pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies, m&m cookies, peanut butter cookies, soft gingerbread cookies, gooey eggnog cookies and marshmallow cookies.

View attachment 2935345

I'm coming to your house! Beautiful assortment of treats :drool

Yule log with a dusting of snow
20211222_212641.jpg

**not an entry 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I decided to make a gingerbread coop this year instead of a house, but I used cookie dough instead of using an actual house recipe. Lmao that was a mistake but it sure is yummy 🤣View attachment 2937416View attachment 2937418View attachment 2937419View attachment 2937420

We all learn the hard way at some point. It's like a coop made of OSB without flashing and siding - oops! At least you get to eat this one. :drool

Back
Top Bottom