Holland Chicken

I have a small flock that were from the Sandhill preservation. I get what I would say are perfectly white eggs out of some and off white from a couple (I don't know which lay which). I have only hatched from the white ones though. I am not a professional breeder but if you are neat western pa I would be glad to sell eggs.

I have a small flock that were from the Sandhill preservation. I get what I would say are perfectly white eggs out of some and off white from a couple (I don't know which lay which). I have only hatched from the white ones though. I am not a professional breeder but if you are neat western pa I would be glad to sell eggs.

I am in Central Pa and would be interested in getting some from you, don't know how many you can provide. I am looking to start a breeding program, going to be doing a spiral "clan" breeding plan. Do you have any other lines mixed in or are they just the Sandhill line?

Any idea on where I can get different lines to be able to breed more to SOP in the future if I need them?

Thanks

Jody

Hi, sorry I didn't respond earlier. I didn't see your post til now. I am germ tying ready to separate my chickens from the rest of the breeds so in a couple weeks I will have eggs to hatch. Yes I only have Sandhill lines.

Hi, I wanted to stop by and let anyone looking know that I am going to be separating my birds this week so I can start collecting eggs so I will have chicks available in a couple months. My BH are Sandhill lines and are fairly nice birds with nice white eggs. I will post pics of what I have as soon as I get some recent ones. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom