HOLY COW!!!!! Eggciting.....

She certainly does
clap.gif

Quote:
We got one of those last week ... we haven't cracked it yet to see what is inside. We're thinking a double yolk, or an egg within an egg.

Me too...
78707_img_20110729_140041.jpg

Its tilted in the picture. It was so big. I just went to get another pic......turns out dad said it was a single yolker..........
78707_img_20110731_104916.jpg

wow only 2 yolks!!!> I was so sure they would be 3

but I unerstand you didn't wanna break it.. but just think of it this way.. the longer u held onto it.. it would have started to rot and Stunk bad if it accdently broke!.

and she dose deserve it to eat after that thing gave her so much trouble

that is the only thing of having multi hens that Will confuse me,, I wont know who's the mom of the chicks.. I know who the mom is of the chicks I have now.. cause I only have 1 hen. and she was not even mine to start.. she was just our daily visitor:). who moved in.

I'm hoping with 3-6 nest box's I can get more then 1 hen to hatch her own eggs lol. or be nice if I am outside when they lay so I know who lays what and can lable it
smile.png
lol

Quote:
i see your girl hanging on to the steering wheel. my Shim can't hold on like that. how do i teach her? her other mother was a male guinea pig (Pickles). i guess we botched that part of raising a chick together.

Back
Top Bottom